• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye is at the Pokemon Center, Wolf. :D He has his Zorua out and is playing with his Cubchoo. :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Sure I can. I fell asleep not long after typing that, so one moment. :D

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
hey uh, not trying to rush the GM but, can I get my SU evaluated er whatever?

Oh crud! Thought I did that already. Your personality works now but I don't know why you shortened your history. Your previous history was fine as it was since it went past the minimum word limit.

Years
Oh crud! Thought I did that already. Your personality works now but I don't know why you shortened your history. Your previous history was fine as it was since it went past the minimum word limit.
okeydokey, i'll change it back if that helps megaman!

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Landon Vinson

Nickname (Optional): Lan

Age (10-15): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): tanned skin, emrald green eyes, dark brown hair, wears a light-weight green/brown coat and green/gray shorts along with brown shoes. he also wears yellow gloves and likes to carry around his PokeNav. (i hope u know what a pokenav is. if not it's from gen.3 kinda like the gen.2 pokegear)

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):
Landon is quite the chatter box and won't hesitate to speak his mind. However, because of this, he can cause some people to get a little ticked off if he doesn't watch what he says. Lan is a very creative and imaginitive person as well, but you may not on the outside. Lan also enjoys attention, but does not demand it. In addition, he can be kind of funny and can really cheer people up even in the saddest situations. He is very interested in becoming a biochemist so he can find the cure for the infamous PokeRus (okay in the games it is good for a few reasons, but who cares it's a virus and it needs a cure! xD). A few things Lan HATES (yes, he really does. REALLY, REALLY DOES!): being dirty, spiders, being rushed, mean people (ex. bullies) and grapefruit.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):Lan grew up a small, lush, forest village located in north-central Orre called Agate Village. A large river runs past the town, accounting for its abundance of flora in an area that is primarily desert. The terrain in the village is also fairly mountainous as it is located near the westernmost edge of Mt. Battle. His parents were married at an early age after they completed their pokemon journey together but divorced a few months after Lan was born. Landon never really knew his father because his mother (Jade Blumenthal ) was the one who took him after his parents divorced. His father was a dirty man who was very irresponcible. he was always gone for a few days only to come back all jacked up which made his wife angry yet sad alot so she decided to leave and live with her mother and father until Lan was born and she could find a job.
Age 5 was when Lan met his step-father (Ty Suki ). he was a about 6' 3", very tan skin, rose red hair, and amber colored eyes that made him look like his personality resembled fire. He was actually the new owner of the orre colleseum. He used a lot of strong pokemon a guy like him would use. His personal favorite, Throh. His new father intimidated Lan and made him really nervous when he was near him. What Landon didn't realize was that his father was probably the most warm hearted guy you'll ever meet and this kinda sadened his new father. Lan's father Ty thought of a way to strenghthen his bond between him and his son and an idea popped into his mind. maybe he could catch him a pokemon, a pokemon that could take good care of Lan and be easy to care for. So,after some more thought and research, he thought of the perfect pokemon. The next morning, Lan silently dragged himself into the kitchen to have his mom make him breakfast when he suddenly stopped in his tracks to look up fearfully at a tall man above him. "Here Lan," his step-father grinned,"I got this for you at the safari zone!" Lan rubbed his eyes to make sure his vision was clear. His eyes widened and a grin formed on his face. The first thing he said ever to his father was, "I love you daddy! Thank you so much!"
Lan felt a drop of water hit his forhead so he looked up. He saw that his father was crying, but they weren't tears of sorrow, they were tears of joy. Since that day,Landon has done just about everything with his pokemon. That pokemon's name was Solosis, or Bubble since Landon did nickname his pokemon. One hot day in the middle of June, his mother and father decided to send him off to this newly founded pokemon trainer academy where he could start his very own journey at. So they helped him pack his things and decided to slip in some potions, full heals, etc. Landon left bright and early the next day, waving goodbye as the cruz ship sailed away toward the vast ocean.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.): Solosis
Species: Cell Pokémon
Nickname(Optional): Bubble
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Bubble is a goofy character who is very attached to Landon because of the close bond they have. he is also very clumsy and warn (as in nice)

Lvl(Max 30): Lvl.20
Ability: Magic Guard
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): 1.Psyshock 2.Recover 3.Future Sight 4.Light Screen 5.Psywave 6.Heal Block

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@ Mog: Sorry for giving your a hard time. Your SU is good to go ^_^

@heretostay: Sure thing! Just repost your SU and I'll throw you back into the mix if it meets the current SU requirements.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alrighty. I'll go digging for it. I'll be back soon.

I FOUND IT!

Nickname: Haru, or Hatake

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raiku

Appearance:Appearance: Like a Unova ace trainer with long shaggy light brown hair that reaches the base of his neck and curls at the end. I hate myself for this reference, like Harry Stile's hair from One Direction(:p) but dark green. He's about five feet, five inches, a bit short for his age. He wears glasses with frames the shape of leaves. He prefers to wear khaki shorts, and wears a large variety of shirts, ranging from dressy polos, to plain white t-shirts. He's a skinny boy about ninety-six pounds. His hair is long, shaggy, and a bit curly at the ends, and a light brownish color. He has a face that looks mature for what age he is. He has an angular chin, and a tell tale sign of a beard. His voice is unnaturally deep for his age, which has led to ridicule in the past. He isn't gorgeous, but he definitely not ugly. His muscles are there, but there not big. He has strong legs however, and his brain muscle is bigger than that.

Personality: He's a bit of an oddball. He has amazing potential, but he doesn't put forth his best effort. He's a bit of a slacker, so he barely made it to Raiku. He has a tendency to be flirt, and he has a chronic fear of extremely lengthy homework assignment. He tenses up around beautiful girls, he's a bit like Brock. Just replace breeding with pokemon training, and downgrade the reaction. He just flirts with them. He wants to prove himself to the world."Be a hero" as some would say. He spent his life being mocked by certain people, which drove him to dream of becoming the best that he could, except he's a slacker. He acknowledges the fact that he's so freaking far from perfect, but still struts around like he owns stuff. He's not a fan of losing, but is always happy in defeat. He smiles practically all the time, and is good to have around for a laugh. He's clever and witty, but could be called a "Smart Ass". He's likable, but can be a bit awkward, and he can be annoying at times,but he's a loyal friend and will stick up for you if he likes you.He also plays guitar quite a bit, and is pretty good at it.

History: He grew up in Viridian City with his childhood friend, a stall-worth Charmander. The Charmander was his best friend, and grew up with it. Everyday he would go out and play with i and feed it When he was 8, however, the Charmander was taken by a strange boy clad in red. He was devastated and cried for days. His parents loved him, and they had a brilliant idea. They got him a Charmander from Doctor Samuel Oak at age 10. He took a year and a half to travel all over Kanto with Charmander, which became a Charmeleon, but decided to leave home to explore other regions. His Charmander was then a Charmeleon, and it had a urge to go over seas with him. He took the Charmeleon and used it in Hoenn, where he got Grovyle as a Treeko. Together they traveled all over Hoenn, though his two favorite Pokemon were still weak. They grew tired of Hoenn and set off for Sinnoh, where they met Munchlax who was stealing their food. Haru caught him by using the food as a peace offering. They then traveled all across Sinnoh, losing battles wherever they wenr. Now Haru wanted to go to the academy simply for a new start with his team, to grow stronger so they wouldn't lose every battle they get in.

Pokémon: Charmeleon, Grovyle, and Munchlax

Nickname: Torch, Twitch, and Void (for obvious reasons)

Personality: Charmeleon (level 24) is great friends with the other two in Haru's team, but he doesn't get along well with other Pokemon. He's a bit of a loner too. Grovyle (level 20) is finicky, quick, and think first ask questions later minded. He doesn't mind Charmeleon, but he doesn't like Munchlax. Munchlax (level 18) is pretty clever for a Munchlax, and obtains food in clever manners and battles cleverly. He loves hanging out with Charmeleon. He would hang out with Grovyle, but doesn't understand why doesn't like him.

Moves: Charmeleon: Flamethrower, Metal Claw, Iron Tail, Slash, Mega Punch, and Headbutt
Grovyle: Leaf blade, Slash, Quick Attack, Bullet Seed, Cut, and Headbutt
Munchlax: Headbutt, Body Slam, Stockpile, Spit Up, Ice Punch, and Rock Smash

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm new to Roleplaying. This is the first RP I tried to join.
Can I join? And what should I do to join?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Fill out the sign up template on the first page and then wait for one of the gm's to get to you.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ok there goes nothing.
Name : Aciano Nakamura
Nickname : Ace
Sex : Male
Dorm : Entei Dorm
Appearance : He looks exactly like a younger version of Zack Fair. Image
Spoiler:

Personality : Ace possesses a hyperactive personality. He doesn't like to sit there not doing anything, he prefers to explore around him or do any activities that involve moving around. He considers himself as quite the ladykiller and loves hanging around girls. He is also quite the prideful boy, hates being defeated and wants to do everything on his own. Ace is a short-tempered boy who loves doing pokemon battles at the slightest opportunity given. He hates studying and doing homework even though he has a very good IQ. He is often considered by his parents by the best rookie trainer and thus believes to be unbeatable. Despite having those flaws, he is a cheerful boy to be around, loves his friends that he swore to protect at any cost and always wants them to smile. Ace also treats his pokemons very well allowing them to rest whenever they need to and understanding their desires. That's why he is so good at controlling them.

History :

[FONT=&quot]Ace come from the Nakamura family, who lives in Lavaridge Town, and are reputed to give birth to great trainers. For reference, Ace's brother, who is named Axel, is competing in the Pokémon World Tournament. He also has a little sister named Anna who is 9 years old. When he was at the age of 6, his parents decided to teach him the basics of Pokémon battling and gave him a Charmander. He was under rude training for his age and that made him become stronger than the average rookie of his generation. He decided to quit home at the age of 12 to gather new pokémons to help him in his quest of beating the PWT and avoiding being in the shadow of his older brother who is adored by his parents. He then proceeded to quit Lavaridge Town and travel across many cities fighting different trainers and strengthening himself. One day, while exploring a cave, he came across a Pikachu who was lost and decided to help him. In no time, the Pikachu got attached to him and didn't want to leave his side. He decided that he'd keep the pokémon with him to help further his growth. Later in his journey, he met a Flareon that escaped from some Team Rocket grunts and decided to keep him for a while. The grunts came back to get claim the Flareon but Ace defeated them easily and kept the pokémon with him. After countless days of traveling, Ace wanted to go back home to relax for a while before leaving again. When he got home, he was surprised to find his older brother who is rarely at his house. Then his parents decided that Ace should go to the Trainer Academy to learn some advanced battling techniques. At first he refused but his brother managed to convince him that this was the best thing to do seeing that all of the Nakamuras went to the trainer academy to perfect their techniques. Ace decided to go to prove everyone he was worthy of being part of the Nakamura trainers family. [/FONT]

Pokémon : Pikachu, Charizard and Flareon
Personality : Pikachu is a playful pokemon who only fights when there is the need to. He gets along well with all kinds of pokemons. Flareon loves to play with his team members but doesn't quite get along with others. He is a clever pokemon. Charizard is mostly a loner, he only plays from time to time with Ace and trains for the rest of his time. He is the most powerful member of Ace's team and very intelligent too.
Lvl(Max 30): Pikachu and Flareon are lvl 18, Charizard is lvl 27.
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Pikachu (ThunderShock, Electro Ball, Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Tail Whip)
Flareon (Tackle, Helping Hand, Ember, Quick Attack, Bite)
Charizard (Air Slash, Dragon Claw, Ember, Scratch, Shadow Claw, Metal Claw)
I hope this is good enough.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
If anyone would like to interact with Shawn, he's in the cafeteria eating.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back