• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Latias or Latios?

Latias or Latios?

• Latias

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Latios

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Latias
I prefer love her because looks adorable cutes and have a nice color red-white. Almost similiar to Indonesian flags xD
Latias are so funny In Movie 5 and good for competitive battle when Trainer used some Calm Mind :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Latias, because S/Def. contributes to staying in longer and taking hits, while her SAtk is still great, and can hit very hard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I prefer Latias as I'm more fond of its design and coloration over Latios not to mention I had a lot of fun using a Calm Mind set with Latias back in my run on Heart Gold.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Honestly I'm not a big fan of either, but based on how much attention gets I'm starting to hate Latias as it feels like it's everywhere xD So I'm gonna go with it's brother Latios as that looks way cooler and isn't posted everywhere you look xD Also if I remember correctly it has a better signature move (I may be wrong here!) which also helps :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Latios because hes stronger and faster and learned Luster, which made Latias look useless.

squirrelfeet

Latias is more offensive and useful. Specs draco meteor is scary. Better moves, and more offensive stats which suit more teams, including my own.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I honestly love them both but I think I will go with Latios, because I use him competitively a lot (I know, not really that great of a reason but it's the only way I can go with one or the other) and he's proven to be good. :)

Latias is cool too, but my first pick in teams will always be Latios.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
What's so cool about Luster Purge? It just sounds cool... Heck, even Extrasensory is better o.O

I replaced luster purge with psychic at the first chance i got. Pretty lame signature move.

Anyways, i prefer latias. But just barely. Mostly for the color.

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Latios is too serious looking and boring. Latias is all about intelligence, sensitivity, telepathy and making itself invisible. Latios is just like grrrr I'm a jet plane.

Back