• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter's Corner

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2012
Just pointing something out - Armstrong said "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." So fix that. XD

Also, are we allowed to suggest ideas for future competitions?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Just got back from Canada, read this week's Winter's Corner, and now I am (fairly) up-to-date on certain things. I am a satisfied individual.

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
Well, I'm glad you won. :) Now, people should try to win this week's competition and offer suggestions and feedback. :)

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
I know KBM via something else actually
Anyway, nice news thread! I like the idea and might just have to make something similar to it :P with your permission of course.
Nice read and all, but could use some interviews with ROM hackers. And not only the high profile ones like LaZ, Manipulation, KBM, etc.

Try going for team interviews where you interview those Rom hacking teams :P or the small soloists :P

Keep on hackin'
~Team RHI

D: a ds map editor? Last 5 I saw were fake. Make me believe this one is real.

Last edited:

Winter Wonderland

Years
I know KBM via something else actually
Anyway, nice news thread! I like the idea and might just have to make something similar to it :P with your permission of course.
Nice read and all, but could use some interviews with ROM hackers. And not only the high profile ones like LaZ, Manipulation, KBM, etc.

Try going for team interviews where you interview those Rom hacking teams :P or the small soloists :P

Keep on hackin'
~Team RHI

D: a ds map editor? Last 5 I saw were fake. Make me believe this one is real.

You don't need my permission to post a thread! I look forward to reading it! And I don't really like the idea of interviewing the ROM hackers weekly. I would much rather have an interview done whenever something epic enough happened that they deserve one. :)

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
You don't need my permission to post a thread! I look forward to reading it! And I don't really like the idea of interviewing the ROM hackers weekly. I would much rather have an interview done whenever something epic enough happened that they deserve one. :)
I was asking cuz it would be kinda similar, not totally though, xD
Btw I really like your attitude Towards ppl on this thread and this thread in general! it's really good!

Winter Wonderland

Years
I was asking cuz it would be kinda similar, not totally though, xD
Btw I really like your attitude Towards ppl on this thread and this thread in general! it's really good!

Well, thanks! I'm glad you appreciate it. :) I look forward to seeing your thread. ;D

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
**Both Winter and I were busy with life this week -- as such we couldn't co-ordinate this week's release. We will be back next week, as long as nothing tragic or unexpected happens. :)

Winter Wonderland

Years
Yep, I've been kind of busy. Y'know, between bugging Full Metal and doing my summer reading and getting stuff set-up for marching band this year... It's been pretty hectic(sp?). But, I will(hopefully) have the third edition of Winter's Corner up and running sometime tomorrow. So, any comments and suggestions are welcome, of course. :)

Winter Sophia Kelly.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
I would too like to see the next installment soon... But alas, We cannot.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Hey, this is a pretty neat thread you have here! I think I remember someone trying to start something like this awhile back, but it never took off. I hope this becomes a regularly updated newsletter because it's fun to read about what's going on in case I've missed something!

Back