• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You guys probably haven't noticed, but I've had a fic posted here for over a month, and no one's reviewed it. I have it posted on serebii, but I wanted to post it here as well.

From the reviews on SPPf, it's very good. An action/suspense/romance fic of sorts. If anyone's interested, please give it a review. The link is on the Green Day lyrics in my sig.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Request for reviews should go here. (sorry to mini mod)

Just wondering, but if your fic get's so much good reviews at SPPf, why do you need reviews here? Although I've never read your fic, I've heard many great things about it, so I may check it out sooner or later. However, I can't garuntee(sp?) that I'll comment on EVERY chapter.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
He probably posts it here to attract newer readers. I mean, we can all start at the prologue here, while over there.. I think it's finished. Not sure though.

Anyway, I did prologue/chapter 1 for you, so.. yay!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Glajummy posted a link to the Fanfiction Lounge, where you can post a request to find people willing to review. If there's someone specific you wish to have review your fic, send them a PM.

And Jack probably wants reviews from different places to get as wide a variety of reviews from a wide variety of people. Not everyone posts on the same forum, so he'll reach more people.

With that said, there's no need for this topic to remain open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back