• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2012

Have you had the choice to join Team Earth?

I have and I chose to not join them. The last thing the hint rock thing told me after I finished the main quest line was to "enter the aircraft already!". I already did that part before, though.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
...Yeah. More thingies...You can fix them if you want...

Spoiler:

I'm not sure if this is possible to fix, and might be caused by a bad patch error...
But, yeah...Just wanted to share.
14171n6.png

(Note-The above picture with a glitchy part of the Safari Zone is a new file. I'm playing it again! ^-^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2013
Hey guys, I have Version 15, everything yadada....

I defeated Beatrice, but when I go into Leon's castle or w.e, to fight alice and hopefully get my 8th badge thingie, she's not there.....

Help anyone? I hate getting stuck and I wanna finish this game, I've searched google for 30 straight minutes too o:<

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Where may I catch zah in ruby destiny LOG

You can't. Zah is a boss fight for the Dragon Castle event.

Hey guys, I have Version 15, everything yadada....

I defeated Beatrice, but when I go into Leon's castle or w.e, to fight alice and hopefully get my 8th badge thingie, she's not there.....

Help anyone? I hate getting stuck and I wanna finish this game, I've searched google for 30 straight minutes too o:<

It's a new thing. You now need to go to Lost Shadow first (In the cave east of Rintah Town, incase you didn't know...)

Fullgear46

Sky Tamer
Years
Ok I have lost on the airship ended up on team earth's hideout for some reason and then i get to the mountain and it glitches up after that

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
I've gotten all 8 destiny rubies to activate the last event, but Chaomega tells me to go see Giratina in the Lost Shadow, which is inaccessible since I already beat Champion Joseph. Any idea on what I'm missing?

iPika

Crytec
Years
Hey, destinedjagold. I also have a problem. Apparently, when I went to Chaomega for the first ruby destiny piece, my bag was full. However, I did not realize that and went on to get the other seven. Once I had gotten all the purbeck, I was still surprised to see that the destiny pieces had no slot place in my bag while the others here had. Now I'm in a dilemma. I have all the pieces but my bag was full so I 'don't' have the destiny pieces. And now Chaomega is saying the same thing about timelines and reality and stuff. But I can't do the quests to get the pieces again (I think) so what should I do. Fyi, I use a Gameboid (for Android) and I have giratina and felinar and devihel and stuff
I defeated Joseph. Plzzzz help!

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Hey, destinedjagold. I also have a problem. Apparently, when I went to Chaomega for the first ruby destiny piece, my bag was full. However, I did not realize that and went on to get the other seven. Once I had gotten all the purbeck, I was still surprised to see that the destiny pieces had no slot place in my bag while the others here had. Now I'm in a dilemma. I have all the pieces but my bag was full so I 'don't' have the destiny pieces. And now Chaomega is saying the same thing about timelines and reality and stuff. But I can't do the quests to get the pieces again (I think) so what should I do. Fyi, I use a Gameboid (for Android) and I have giratina and felinar and devihel and stuff
I defeated Joseph. Plzzzz help!
Try talking to the pink pyramid rock thingy.

I've gotten all 8 destiny rubies to activate the last event, but Chaomega tells me to go see Giratina in the Lost Shadow, which is inaccessible since I already beat Champion Joseph. Any idea on what I'm missing?

Hm...Well, in the newest beta, you have to visit Giratina before you can fight Alice (8th Gym Leader)...So...I'm not sure.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
I already did visit Giratina and I got Shaymin. I would be pretty buggered if I had to restart...

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I played the game and noticed that Charmander's footprint is same as Torchic's... I try to ignore it but it bugs me a bit. I know a footprint editor by Darthatron, but I don't know if it is for Ruby...

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
All they say is that I have finished the main storyline and he can't help me anymore.

Really? Damn. Didn't Jagold say he made it so the pyramid gives you fragments if you missed them by accident.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
What battles are there KIngdom Hearts music????

DJG right? How's the progress of Pokemon SkyLine?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back