• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've used Genger and Chandelure iirc. I haven't used any other Ghost types for the Elite Four. Not that there are really many to begin with.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019

I've never used a ghost pokemon in my team :P
though Haunter looks cool and was awesome in the anime :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I've used a lot of Pokémon in all the years of playing, but honestly I don't think I've ever used a Ghost type properly either. I always ensure to use a team of six Pokémon that I've never used before (other than Sandslash, I'll use him countless times <3) but surprisingly I don't think a Ghost type has ever come up haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been trying to do that in my games as well (the 'use Pokemon I have no used before) other than my current White Playthrough Challenge as I had technically already used a Snivy and Pikachu. But at the same time I have never used those two without evolving them to it's still "new"? Oh, but I have used an Unfezant before too so eh.

Espeon is the Pokemon that I have used countless times. Though there are several other Pokemon I would love to use again. Like Togekiss, Altaria, Bellossom ... pretty much any of my top favorites.

lucas5201

Aura Guardian
Years

Electrode Diglett Nidoran Mankey
Venusaur Rattata Fearow Pidgey
Seaking Jolteon Dragonite Gastly
Ponyta Vaporeon Raticate Butterfree

Catch 'em Catch 'em
Gotta Catch 'em all
Pokemon!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still know that pokerap pretty much by heart when it's playing. without it playing not so much though? idk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

PokeRap, Johto PokeRap, and many other songs from the first two gens as well. Considering after that they didn't make many songs at all other than the openings. Such a shame.

Also I find it hilarious when people, for the later gens, say 'sing that Pokerap now' when, if you look at the Johto (and I think Hoenn actually had a Pokerap? idk I listened to it once and never again) Pokerap they only sang the Johto Pokemon haha.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014

I had to sing the old pokerap in a convention in order to win a prize.
I did and it turns out nobody else actually knew the pokerap, which makes me wonder why that was part of the game to begin with.

I didn't get any prize in the end, though. -_-

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014

It'd be hard to do such thing, especially since the names are probably very strange ones.
I would still like to see the new pokemon right now, though.

Back