• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fly jeans.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Was changing into my jeans and went to zipper the fly and realized I was wearing button fly jeans and I was like "Oh. I like button fly jeans so much more why did I do that?" and then I started wondering what others preferred so I came to post this thread.

Which do you prefer? Button fly jeans or zipper jeans?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Zipper jeans are more convenient, they take less time and they are less likely to open, but I definitely prefer button fly jeans looks wise.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Zipper jeans, but only because I've never owned a pair of button fly. Buttons are good, though. I own many buttoned shirts, so it may be time to add some pants into the mix.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I prefer zipper jeans lol, they're easier to open and close and are more convenient.

But I only wear jeans once in a blue moon. I always stay with sweat pants :C

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Jeans are jeans for me. I really don't have a preference on whether they're button fly or zipped or anything like that. xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Buttons are absolutely horrible.

You're in a public toilet, you've had a few drinks and you're trying to button up your fly but can't because you're tipsy, your hands are cold, and your penis is flailing around whilst you're just trying to put it away and force that button into position.

The alternative, a zipper. You grab it, ensure no hairs are likely to get caught and pull up.

It's a clear decision.

Years
Well I don't wear jeans (because everyone else does and the last thing I want is to be like everyone else) but yeah for the trousers I do wear, I prefer having the zip. Much quicker to sort out than buttons.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jeans are jeans. >_>
My shirt will cover that portion of the jeans anyway.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Ugh, jeans. I hate jeans. Jeans, jeans, jeans. They're sooooo hot, especially if you live in the tropics. I wear shorts most of the time, but to answer the topic, zippers ftw!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Depends on the style of the jeans, really. High waisted look best with buttons IMO, and regular jeans look nice with zippers. Regular button jeans tend to "buckle" on me, which means it becomes ripply-looking, but I do like the look of them, especially on men. :3

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I prefer zipper jeans because, for me, they're easier to put on. I always find it difficult to maneuver the buttons. >.<

Years
But... all my jeans have a zipper and a button! Are some just zippers? I'm confused. :(

I don't think I'd want jeans that were all buttons. My work pants already have 2 buttons to them and a lazy person like me doesn't have time to undo them all. Zipper, please! And one button. I like having one. Makes me feel more secure. :p

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't know what the hell is wrong with the rest of the world, but here in Australia our jeans have both a zipper and a button.

Back