• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I've honestly no idea what the theme is. But the signature and the avatar do not really match. Unless I'm missing something. The banner image looks pretty nice though it is of low quality. Same goes for the avatar. It doesn't really appeal unlike the signature image, though. Overall, as a theme, I'd rate it a little low due to the lack of relation between the avatar and the signature as well as the fact that both are relatively low on the quality's side.

5//10

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
9/10
The gif is somewhat comical, and the sig matches the avatar. I'm still not familiar with the girl.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
3/10

Poor quality in avatar and sig. I don't get the theme too. Sry dude.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
9/10 I like how you've got the same characters in your avatar as in your sig, and it's a good layout, I just don't know where it's from.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
5/10

if it was friendship is magic i would have given it 10/10, +1 for the kinda cute av

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
6/10
To be honest, I have no idea what the theme is or what's going on here.

5/10

if it was friendship is magic i would have given it 10/10, +1 for the kinda cute av

I thought about putting that, but that's the name of the MLP fanclub and I'm not a fan of MLP so yeah.. :)

Back