• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awolfsquared- A squared wolf is a good wolf indeed!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
e8d8de14-19ba-4245-9dc3-5aec42dec49f_zps3e57e295.jpg

A squared wolf is a good wolf indeed! !

Hi! I thought I try this! Let's see how many people actually ask me questions.

Just a quick intro about myself.

My name's Aaron and I'm 22 years old and I'm a gay male currently just out.l.I like to draw and I consider myself a somewhat decent artist. I particularly draw a lot of anime, which is another hobby of mine! I love watching anime! Other hobbies are also reading, music , Pokemon and gaming. I've been into Pokemon since I was 6 or 7 (don't remember quite entirely.) when the anime first aired in the US. I got my first Pokemon game about a year or two later and was hooked after that. My favorite Pokemon is Treecko and I love Gen III and V a ton.

I can like just about any genre of music and I would say my taste is pretty versatile.I can like everything from rock to hardcore to metal to electronic synthpop to dubstep to indie pop to simple pop and almost anything that I think sounds good and has a good beat and lyrics. Though one artist I can really admire is Adam Young aka the solo member of the band/project Owl City. I admire his funny personality , witty , poetic songs and his ability to express his faith without regard. I just have a strong admiration for his music.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Happy early birthday. :)

If you draw, why not post some of it in A&D? :O I wanna seeeeee

What kind of books do you read? What's your favorite genre?

Treecko

Years
Besides Pokémon, what other games are you into? And what systems do you have?
Not a lot really, I'm a big Ninendo fanboy but the one Nintendo series I've been really int was Mario and I've watched people I know play Zelda game. I'm a big fan of the Super Smash Brother series and I'm really excited for the 4th one! I also really like Megaman, but have only played one game , Megaman Battle Network 5. Pretty good game. Besides Nintnedo, the one of the only other games I've played was Portal and I also playmany MMO's like Maplestory and Runescape. As for systems, I personally own a Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advanced SP, a original DS (aka DS Phat) , a broken Game Boy Advanced, and a NES. And I share a Xbox360, Wii, PC (if that counts as a gaming system, I don't use it often for gaming.) and Playstation 2 with my two brothers.

Happy early birthday. :)

If you draw, why not post some of it in A&D? :O I wanna seeeeee

Thanks! Somebody I know should make me a celebration thread.

I've been meaning to make an art thread there and have been getting things ready for it. I been making neat section dividers or whatever for each medium of art I do. Example
paintings_zpse7d8e84b.jpg

All of them (expect one cause it will be for my digital drawing) were hand drawn by me on index cards and will be used to sort my art into categories. I also would like to work on CSS for it. I know I really don't need some, but I'd like to have CSS just to make my gallery nicer. Once I get all of that together, you should see my artwork up there. As long as I don't keep putting it off. XD

What kind of books do you read? What's your favorite genre?

I read a lot of manga usually , but as for actually books I read lot of action-adventure, fantasy, and sci-fi book along with some comedy book(usually comedy one being manga.). I really wouldn't say I have a favorite genre of books, but I really love sci-fi, fantasy and comedy a lot.

Treecko

Years
What is your favourite Pokémon game?

(My American computer says "favourite"' is spelled wrong. I know that you Aussies spell favorite differently lol. )

That's a hard question for me. Picking a favorite Pokemon game to me is like my dad picking which of his sons is his favorite. I love them all. But just to answer the question I'll say Pokemon Emerald. I loved all the new concepts they threw in there like the Battle Frontier despite not winning it and the expanded story of RS. It was my first time experiencing Hoenn since I didn't have a GBA when Ruby and Sapphire came out , so Emerald was my first steps into Hoenn. But the day I got Emerald was my 13th birthday and as soon as I stepped into Hoenn , I feel in love with the region. Immediately I picked Treecko as my starter cause he was already becoming my favorite Pokemon when RS was coming out. But anyway, I fell in love with Hoenn mainly cause of Treecko, but also cause of how beautiful the region was. And now I have to admit Gen III is probably my favorite generation so far and it's cause of how amazing my first experience with Emerald was.

What team did you have in that game?
I've had two copies of Emerald. The one I got for my birthday along with a strategy guide, that got lost. And one to replace the lost copy I got for Christmas one year. I lost the second copy too but luckily I found it just a few months ago. :) At the time I didn't really make teams ahead or time or didn't have a set team and just whatever Pokemon I wanted so I don't remember what Pokemon were in my party back then but it probably had a Sceptile and Absol in it. Now I plan my team and always have the same Pokemon in my party. So this is the team I have as of last playing it ( a few months ago.)

254.gif
lv. 60 (Ability Overgrow. Hardy Nature)
Moves
False Swipe
Leaf Blade
Bullet Seed
Cut
321.gif
lv. 45 (Water Veil. Lax Nature.)
Moves
Water Sprout
Rest
Dive
Surf

379.gif
(I rarely use legendaries but I figure since it was on my original team since finding the game I figured I keep it.) Lv. 43 (Clear Body. Rash Nature. )
Moves
Metal Claw
Rock Smash
Superpower
AncientPower

357.gif
lv. 50 (nickname Flying Leaf) (Ability Chlorophyll . Careful Nature.)
Moves
Fly
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Solarbeam

365.gif
lv.35 (Thick Fat. Modest Nature.)
Ice Ball
Body Slam
Aurora Beam
Hail

359.gif
lv.49 (Nickname Solstice) (Pressure. Lax Nature. )
Psychic
Future Sight
Flash
Slash

At the time I was still one of those people who mainly focused on training their starter which explains why Sceptile's like 10-20 levels higher than the other Pokemon. Please note Sealeo's on my team cause I'm now training her for the Elite Four/ Champion. Might replace Wailord as my Surfer though.

Treecko

Years
When you first joined, did you ever expect to make a new friend right off the bat?

No not really. When I joined BMGf, it took me a couple weeks before making my first friend so the number of friends I made when first joining PC came to a surprise to me.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Other than Adventure Time, what would you consider your favorite TV show?

Treecko

Years
Other than Adventure Time, what would you consider your favorite TV show?
That's a hard question since I love Adventure Time so much. But I do love other shows of course. Some other favorite shows include; Scrubs, The Simpsons, Regular Show, Family Guy, The Office, Top Gear UK ( the US version's awful imo.) , Pokemon, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Mythbusters, and American Restoration, just to name several. There's bunches more though.

Do you work, and if so, what do you do? Also, what's your ideal job?

Unfortunately no, I don't have a job, but I'm the process of looking for one. My ideal job would probably be a professional artist or photographer. But realistically that may not happen. I think realistically I'd say art teacher cause I wanted to be a teacher as kid, but realize they make such a low salary. And I'd wouldn't be good at teaching. But I'm good at art so maybe combine my old goals with my new ones and be the best of both? That or a journal photographer, I feel taking pictures for a newspaper might be an easier job to get than just a full-fledged photographer.

And just to not guys, I edited my info so feel free to look at that and ask more questions. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
What animes are you into? any ygo in there?!

Have you ever been on any mission trips? I used to be active in my church and they were pretty much the highlight of everything, haha.

Sirfetch’d

If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and why?

Favorite pizza topping?

Treecko

Years
What animes are you into? any ygo in there?!
I'm into a good amount of anime, not as much I as used to be when I was younger but still a good amount. Particularly some of my favorite anime now are : Pokemon, Soul Eater, Bakuman (different from Bakugan.) , Negima!, Inuyasha, Bleach, Durarara, Lucky Star, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Azumanga Daioh, Sgt. Frog, Panty and Stocking , Pani Poni Dash, and there's probably more.

Have you ever been on any mission trips? I used to be active in my church and they were pretty much the highlight of everything, haha.
[/QUOTE]
Nope , my youth group never had one. The closet to a mission trip I've been on was probably my school's service project though I stayed in my city for that.

What is your dream vacation?
Either a sunny day in Japan or Hawaii. In Japan, I'll go to Tokyo and explore the city , climb the top of Tokyo Tower , visit some anime shops, eat some authentic sushi and Japanese food, and then go to Osaka and visit Osaka castle and other famous landmarks there. I'd also visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial and honor those who died in the bombings of WWII. In Hawaii , I guess I'd just go to a alot of beaches on all 7 islands , have some food, watch a few hula performances and relax on a beach at sunset.

If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and why?
I would have to say, Adam Young cause that's the only person who comes to mind and as I mentioned in my intro I just admire him. There's probably many others, including alot of PC users and maybe Veronica Taylor, and a bunch of my favorite artist (examples Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance, Matthew Thiessen of Relient K , Valerie Poxleitner AKA Lights, Hayley Williams of Paramore, Tyler Joseph of twenty one pilots, etc)

Favorite pizza topping?

I used to love cheese as a kid, but now I love sausage , pepperoni, and hamburger. Out of those three I'd pick sausage as my overall favorite. Then hamburger and then pepperoni.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
What's your least favorite Pokemon game?

Why do you like Treecko so much? I mean, I like it too, just wanna know why you do. :) I have a Treecko plushie as well~

Treecko

Years
What's your least favorite Pokemon game?
Main series: Diamond and Pearl. When Gen IV was still new, I didn't like half of the new Pokemon. It annoyed me how a good amount of them were just evolutions of older Pokemon and thought a lot of them were unnecessary. Plus I didn't like some of the designs of there newer Pokemon. (There was a few exceptions though, like Weaville and Lucario. ) It took me a while for me to eventually warm up to the Pokemon as a whole ( now I like them all ) man that really affected my opinion on the games. Plus the story and battles run so slow and everything seems to take forever. I haven't yet finished Diamond because of that reason so maybe I just didn't feel the games as much as other Pokemon games. Good thing Platinum rectified this and it was much better and so did HeartGold and Soulsilver.

Spin-offs: Probably Pokemon Dash. It's fun and all, but I hate that the only Pokemon you can play as is Pikachu and the controls can be annoying at times. Plus I've failed countless times at some of the races cause off all the complicated techniques. (Racing in the balloons is hard for me to do.) And after a while doing the same action back and forth with the stylus can really put a strain on your arm. >.<

Why do you like Treecko so much? I mean, I like it too, just wanna know why you do. :) I have a Treecko plushie as well~
Syd's a stalker lol.

I just think it's a really cool Pokemon and when Ruby and Sapphire came out I remember thinking it was the coolest Pokemon ever. Ash's in the anime seemed very laid back and collective and that's something I found interesting about it. And I used it in Emerald as my starter and loved it strength and speed.It made em appreciate the Grass starters more. It's also has the highest Speed of all the unevolved starters and Sceptile has the highest Speed base stat of all non-legendary Grass types so that tops it off. Plus Leaf Blade is one of the coolest Grass-type moves ever.

Treecko

Years
A Catholic! High Five, brother!
Favourite feast (no, not national one)?

Woo! *high fives*
I'm guessing by national one you mean one celebrated globally and was gonna say Christmas but I guess that counts as a national one.

I guess I never really had a favorite feast day that isn't a national one but I really like St. Partick's day and St. Francis of Assisi's cause Francis is my confirmation name. Also cool that the current Pope's named after St. Francis of Assisi cause that means we have something in common.

Have you ever been to World Youth Day?

No I haven't. Cause it was never nearby and I was only one when it was here in the US (in Denver too far away from St.Louis ) , but I heard of it and honestly it sounds like a powerful experience. Seems really awesome.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
How do you feel about racing games?

Can you speak another language?

What is something that interests you that people wouldn't think you like?

Back