• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Whisky Brown (PG-13)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
As the new defacto mapper for this hack, I'd like to release some of the maps redone in the coming beta.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
I like leaflett, nd the main character sprite is sick too, im impressed, keep it up

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
I like leaflett, nd the main character sprite is sick too, im impressed, keep it up

Thanks man. Sadly, progress is slowed to hell right now, but I'll try to get a second beta out as soon as I can

Years
second beta will be awesome

I think you should change the name tho. Idk no offense but imo whiskey brown sounds very wierd. Idk maybe a new name will get it more views?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
Years
I made a little video about your hack.
Maybe you could use it in your thread to get more audience ;) (if you didn't already make a video about this hack.)

Years
Maybe you could use it in your thread to get more audience ;) (if you didn't already make a video about this hack.)

Really? Funny how you have made a video EXACTLY like that for other people. Yoj just changed the name

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
Years
Really? Funny how you have made a video EXACTLY like that for other people. Yoj just changed the name

It's not exactly the same as my other preview videos. But the as said in the description of these videos (on YouTube) I test the rom for about 15 minutes while recording.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015

Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer having footage from when the game's more complete.

I would like to help script if possible

I already have a scripter/mapper, but I haven't heard from him in ages. I'll be more than happy to have you aboard.

clauncheringame_zpsf3bb40f4.png

By the way, I added Clauncher in, along with a few other things.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I really Like the story..|
Dem Feels|
I like the New OW Sprites too..Its gonna be epic

EpicJackman

Ace Attorney
Years
Great hack! The only gripe I have is no Running Shoes. Plus, there are a lot of "people" glitches. Like some characters walk through walls.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
Great hack! The only gripe I have is no Running Shoes. Plus, there are a lot of "people" glitches. Like some characters walk through walls.

There'll be running shoes when I finish the running sprites. :p As for people going through walls, I never noticed. Thanks for pointing that out.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
nice hack adding slyveon is a great idea but i think if you add moves like mimic,mentronome etc on slyveon will look nice as these moves are unique and looks like real fairy moves

Back