• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ringtones

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
What's the sound or music that you set as ringtone for your phone? Is it your fave song, or the default set of ringtones which is already in your phone?

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Some kind of Nokia-provided ringtone (I can see where a ringtone came from - Microsoft, OEM, or custom) called "Perch" on my Lumia 900. Not the default - the default is rather obvious.

Years
I use the default that came with my phone, especially since I don't use my cell phone often to stay in touch with people.. usually my cell phone is used in emergency situations or whenever I'm not anywhere near an internet access spot.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
On my current phone, I have it set to the default ringtone. On my old Android phone though, my ringtone was based on the boss battle theme from one of the Megaman Battle Network games (I don't remember which one it was, exactly). Also, on my slide phone, I used to have the gym leader battle music from Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal. Unfortunately, this brought a lot of attention to me every time the phone rang, so I ended up changing it pretty quick. xD"

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I recently changed it to one of the defaults with iOS7, but it was a song, Polish Girl by Neon Indian, for the longest time. I want the Poke Center ringtone, well more of a text tone, but I haven't really exerted any energy into actually finding it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm using my favorite part from my favorite song. "Festering in the Crypt" by Cannibal Corpse. For receiving text messages? I have Watchog's Japanese voice.

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
I set it to a song I made with my friend Bahjat. The guitar solo makes for a great ringtone.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Eridan's Theme from Homestuck. It's kind of silly that that's still my ringtone, because I don't really like Homestuck anymore, but it's a cool song and I rarely get called, anyway.

Back