• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the profile of the person above you! [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
9/10

Looks pretty good. Simple dark designs all neatly placed. Thought i'd see something a bot more fancy tho with supportership and all tho

Honest

Hi!
Years
Shades of grey have always been a favorite of mine NOT THE BOOK

10/10 I really like it! Great color scheme.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
9/10 It's simple, and effective. I like the grey colour (it's heaps better than straight white words on black)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I rated your before, and I liked the old one. But the new one with the lilac is pretty enough, dunno if it gels well with the bright purple. Rest is fine though. 7/10

Honest

Hi!
Years
9/10

Had to knock it down a grade cause of the new profile picture. Nothing wrong with the picture in itself, it's just a little big. Part of your username gets on the picture, and the bottom exceeds the bar.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I always liked that font, but the white and yellow are a little too basic. And they sorta clash, too, imo.

7/10

Also, I can't make the borders any thicker. :c

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
7/10

It'd look better with a profile picture, and the blue links on that shade of grey are quite hard to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back