• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Well, I can kinda see where you're coming from. There are some children characters I kinda dislike:

-Inigo for obvious reasons
-Severa At first, I hated her but now I'm in the middle
-Yarne I found him obnoxious and really ugly
-KJELLE. GRRR SO ANNOYING.
-Gerome. Boring emo dragon dude that dresses up like Batman but instead of being awesome like Batman, he just makes you want to punch him in the face. Or stab him with a lance. Or stabbing him with a lance on fire.

Now for the children I like...
-Lucina. But Males can't become Lucina's father. So it doesn't count ;-;
-Morgan. Duh.
-Owain. He's a bit annoying sometimes but most of the time I like him.
-Nah. Why so much hate on Nah? Is it cuz' the prologue she's in is really annoying? Yeah, Prologue 16 is really frustrating but I still like Nah :P
-Cynthia. What a goofball {XD}
-And Noire. I still think Tharja's creepy though (Stop keeping locks off my avatars hair ~_~)

And for the children I don't care about.
-Laurent and Brady. I've never even got Miriel a spouse so I can't comment on Laurent... But I don't really care about brady.

//sobs
I love Inigo. As son of Ricken, he reminds me of Lavi (D.Gray-man, it's the head). And that is a wonderful thing. His supports with Lucina are absolutely hilarious, and I'm so glad I married the two.
I also like Yarne. I think he's pretty cute. He's not my favourite of the kiddies, but I definitely like him.

I agree on Kjelle, though. |D Nah, is great. :)

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
I don't like Inigo cuz' he's a "Womanizer" >:( Chrom doesn't approve marriage of Inigo and Lucina
And yes, I'm a male

Comet7

Star of the show
Years
Username: Comet7
Favorite game: Path of Radiance because I liked the gameplay and story and non royal laguz didn't suck.
Favorite character: Yen'fay or Nah.

Hello fellow FE fans! I've been a fan of this series ever since I was introduced with the ambassador program with Sacred Stones, making that about a year now. I've played the Blazing Bade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening. I'm currently playing through the English translation of New Mystery of The Emblem.

Nakala Pri

i think the most prominent change is the support between MU and chrom XD you should read them :D

i ate it :P what did i eat exactly? Libra? XD also as far as i know cynthia and lucina's support is about killing a bug not cooking (though i only know their c support so it might not be true for b and a supports :P)

Sucker! You ate Tharja's concoction, watch out! :D

Most of the siblings are about bugs, others are just mushy, gushy stuff which ends in kids MARRYING EACH OTHER! Then, like, what then? Do they dress up each others dolls, comb each others hair and then trade embarro moments? WHAT THE HELL, MAN??!! :O

Well, I can kinda see where you're coming from. There are some children characters I kinda dislike:

-Inigo for obvious reasons
-Severa At first, I hated her but now I'm in the middle
-Yarne I found him obnoxious and really ugly
-KJELLE. GRRR SO ANNOYING.
-Gerome. Boring emo dragon dude that dresses up like Batman but instead of being awesome like Batman, he just makes you want to punch him in the face. Or stab him with a lance. Or stabbing him with a lance on fire.

Now for the children I like...
-Lucina. But Males can't become Lucina's father. So it doesn't count ;-;
-Morgan. Duh.
-Owain. He's a bit annoying sometimes but most of the time I like him.
-Nah. Why so much hate on Nah? Is it cuz' the prologue she's in is really annoying? Yeah, Prologue 16 is really frustrating but I still like Nah :P
-Cynthia. What a goofball {XD}
-And Noire. I still think Tharja's creepy though (Stop keeping locks off my avatars hair ~_~)

And for the children I don't care about.
-Laurent and Brady. I've never even got Miriel a spouse so I can't comment on Laurent... But I don't really care about brady.

I totally agree. But no one is dissing the Inigo! He is super dreamy.<3 Kjelle is cool and stuff and Severa has mommy/daddy issues, since her mommy loves somebody else BESIDES her daddy. xD Check out Geromes confession, he is super smexy with his mask off. xD

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Username: Comet7
Favorite game: Path of Radiance because I liked the gameplay and story and non royal laguz didn't suck.
Favorite character: Yen'fay or Nah.

Hello fellow FE fans! I've been a fan of this series ever since I was introduced with the ambassador program with Sacred Stones, making that about a year now. I've played the Blazing Bade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening. I'm currently playing through the English translation of New Mystery of The Emblem.
Welcome to the club! It's so cool that you're an ambassador i wish i was one too! Also Sacred Stones is the first fe game i ever finished so it has a special place for me as well. I'm currently playing PoR but i cant find RD anywhere unfortunately :( also i want to play new MoTE but im too lazy to find a translation patch XD anyway hope you enjoy this club :)
Sucker! You ate Tharja's concoction, watch out! :D

Most of the siblings are about bugs, others are just mushy, gushy stuff which ends in kids MARRYING EACH OTHER! Then, like, what then? Do they dress up each others dolls, comb each others hair and then trade embarro moments? WHAT THE HELL, MAN??!! :O

I totally agree. But no one is dissing the Inigo! He is super dreamy.<3 Kjelle is cool and stuff and Severa has mommy/daddy issues, since her mommy loves somebody else BESIDES her daddy. xD Check out Geromes confession, he is super smexy with his mask off. xD

oh noes! I hope it wasnt death cursed or anything D:

goddammit cordelia! stop loving chrom and spend some time with your husband or find some goddamn courage and support with chrom! >:( geez!

also you can also see gerome without his mask in the future past part 3 dlc though i think he looks cooler with his mask on... also i made my inigo a barbarian :P Is that a problem ? XD

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014

Er...now I feel bad marrying Lucina o_O Awkward

I agree on with you on Severa.

I still dislike Inigo. Although Inigo + Morgan (F) is hilarious. Then I powered the game off because I still don't like Inigo

Even IF Gerome is married he's still an emo.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I think I know the reason why Cordelia and Tharja are the most popular mother units in Awakening, because apparently, Japan has a thing for stalkers with a crush (Cordelia stalks for Chrom's love, while Tharja stalks for My Unit's love, regardless of gender).

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
I think I know the reason why Cordelia and Tharja are the most popular mother units in Awakening, because apparently, Japan has a thing for stalkers with a crush (Cordelia stalks for Chrom's love, while Tharja stalks for My Unit's love, regardless of gender).

Haha Lol.
I never liked Tharja Creeepy :(
Cordelia doesn't really stalk, but kinda just daydreams
Cordelia near Chrom:
Cordelia: Oh my gods Chrom's going near me! :3c
Chrom: "Cordelia, are you alright? You are turning beet red"
Cordelia: "Y-yes. It's just... *Looks up* it's very warm outside"
Chrom: "Are you sure it's just the he-
*Cordelia faints*

Pretty much every conversation between the two

Warship

異議あり!
Years
yeah tharja's stalking kinda creeps me ot especially the "regardless of gender" part XD i guess she is a bi.
Haha Lol.
I never liked Tharja Creeepy :(
Cordelia doesn't really stalk, but kinda just daydreams
Cordelia near Chrom:
Cordelia: Oh my gods Chrom's going near me! :3c
Chrom: "Cordelia, are you alright? You are turning beet red"
Cordelia: "Y-yes. It's just... *Looks up* it's very warm outside"
Chrom: "Are you sure it's just the he-
*Cordelia faints*

Pretty much every conversation between the two
true that XD though there arent much conversation to begin with. as far as i know they only talk properly in the summer scramble dlc though there may be more. still they never talk as in a support.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Yeah, I know they don't have any legit conversations without DLC.
But they do do that in Summer scramble.

Nakala Pri

Can Cordelia/Chrom marry? 'Cos I am sick of her going 'Chrommy-wommy, my little... gorgeous... smexy PRINCE!' when she is married. Which guy wants to hear about their wife totally crushing on some other guy? xD

My least favorite character is... dun dun dun DUN!! Donnel, he has a mega crush on Frederick and doesn't even have the decency to admit it, haha.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Can Cordelia/Chrom marry? 'Cos I am sick of her going 'Chrommy-wommy, my little... gorgeous... smexy PRINCE!' when she is married. Which guy wants to hear about their wife totally crushing on some other guy? xD

My least favorite character is... dun dun dun DUN!! Donnel, he has a mega crush on Frederick and doesn't even have the decency to admit it, haha.

1. I agree. It's kind of ok if your not married but she already has Lon'Qu and Severa.

2. Donnel... I never liked Donnel either. He's basically the Magikarp of Fire Emblem. I never liked Magikarp, either
Donnel: "HEY CONNOR WANT TO TALK ABOUT BEAR TRAPS AND FISHING?!?!?!??!?"
What I want my character to say: "No that's boring..."
What my character actually says: "SURE DAT SOUNDS INTEHSTING!!!!!!"

3. He has a mega crush on frederick Wait, what?!

Warship

異議あり!
Years

nah she is the platonic lover. they dont have any supports unfortunately so they can never marry. in fact as i said earlier their only conversation is either at barracks (and you all know what kind of conversations they are -.-) and in the summer scramble dlc if chrom ISN'T married. they have no kind of supports whatsoever.
1. I agree. It's kind of ok if your not married but she already has Lon'Qu and Severa.

2. Donnel... I never liked Donnel either. He's basically the Magikarp of Fire Emblem. I never liked Magikarp, either

Donnel is like Magikarp ONLY when he is a villager. after reclassing him to a mercenary and them promoting him to a bow knight he became one of my best units thanks to his Aptitude ability which lets him gain stats more often and he capped two of his stats in no time. right now he is still a pretty solid unit in my file as a warrior and has all of his stats capped except resistance and magic and he also has a %96 accurate armsthrift thanks to his high luck so i can give him any legendary weapons and dont have to worry about them breaking. he is lame in person though especially when he confesses to olivia (i regret making her marry him ;_; ) i expected better :/

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
nah she is the platonic lover. they dont have any supports unfortunately so they can never marry. in fact as i said earlier their only conversation is either at barracks (and you all know what kind of conversations they are -.-) and in the summer scramble dlc if chrom ISN'T married. they have no kind of supports whatsoever.

Donnel is like Magikarp ONLY when he is a villager. after reclassing him to a mercenary and them promoting him to a bow knight he became one of my best units thanks to his Aptitude ability which lets him gain stats more often and he capped two of his stats in no time. right now he is still a pretty solid unit in my file as a warrior and has all of his stats capped except resistance and magic and he also has a %96 accurate armsthrift thanks to his high luck so i can give him any legendary weapons and dont have to worry about them breaking. he is lame in person though especially when he confesses to olivia (i regret making her marry him ;_; ) i expected better :/

1. Yes, I know that! They can't do the Summer scramble thingy if Cordelia is married. Buuuuut still when she levels up 6 stats or more, I think, she says "I will do all this and more for HIM". And several other pointers to the fact that she's still annoyingly infatuated with Chrom.

2. I know Donnel is a Magikarp only when he's a villager! What happens to Magikarp's when they get lots of experience??? They evolve! Thats what I mean with Donnel! He starts out the weakest in the game but after lots of experience he becomes strong and evolves! I know he's one of the strongest units in the game, but that doesn't matter to me if the character is boring...

I mean, I don't want to play as a monstrous beast of a character if that monstrous beast is really REALLY boring.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
1. Yes, I know that! They can't do the Summer scramble thingy if Cordelia is married. Buuuuut still when she levels up 6 stats or more, I think, she says "I will do all this and more for HIM". And several other pointers to the fact that she's still annoyingly infatuated with Chrom.

2. I know Donnel is a Magikarp only when he's a villager! What happens to Magikarp's when they get lots of experience??? They evolve! Thats what I mean with Donnel! He starts out the weakest in the game but after lots of experience he becomes strong and evolves! I know he's one of the strongest units in the game, but that doesn't matter to me if the character is boring...

I mean, I don't want to play as a monstrous beast of a character if that monstrous beast is really REALLY boring.

1. i dont deny that she is not in love with chrom. its heavily implied in most of her conversations and she openly accepts it with her support with henry.

2. yeah thats what i figured when you said he was a magikarp cause he can be a beast though his character is REALLY boring as you said. it doesnt matter to me because there are no such conversations in battles (save for the event tiles) also i kinda like his villager accent XD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Do you think we should make our own gender-specific tier list of the Awakening cast based on shipping material for us (one list for male gamers and another for female gamers)? For example, if a female gamer loves Chrom so much, she'll place him on the husbando list.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Hmmm, a waifu and husbando list wouldn't be a bad idea. But I've yet to see someone in this thread terribly obsessed with their choices. :I

Nakala Pri

Haha, it's annoying how your avatar says the complete OPPOSITE of what you want them to say. xD Well, I would throw figs at Lon'qu too, so that's one thing in common, heehee.

Donnel on Hubba Tester is freaken crazy over Frederick, seriously, he LOVES him more then I love food. Just kidding, that is a theosophical impossibility. xD And apparently, my Morgan loves his dad, more then he should... I was traumatized with the results. :O

Blah blah blah, Cordelia has the looks, but she has GOT to read more books. xD (not 'How to Make Him Fall in Love With You in A Fortnight') haha!

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Do you think we should make our own gender-specific tier list of the Awakening cast based on shipping material for us (one list for male gamers and another for female gamers)? For example, if a female gamer loves Chrom so much, she'll place him on the husbando list.
thats a pretty good idea but why limit it to awakening? there are many other good support character in other fire emblem games. then again, as Oshamaru said i dont see many members that are obsessed with these kind of stuff. we can make a poll about it though and see if members are in for this idea!
Haha, it's annoying how your avatar says the complete OPPOSITE of what you want them to say. xD Well, I would throw figs at Lon'qu too, so that's one thing in common, heehee.

Donnel on Hubba Tester is freaken crazy over Frederick, seriously, he LOVES him more then I love food. Just kidding, that is a theosophical impossibility. xD And apparently, my Morgan loves his dad, more then he should... I was traumatized with the results. :O

Blah blah blah, Cordelia has the looks, but she has GOT to read more books. xD (not 'How to Make Him Fall in Love With You in A Fortnight') haha!
oh donnel :D seriously there are so many strange shippings in there. for example cherche and cordelia XD also in my file cordelia finished it like 15 times. seriously she should learn that there are other books in the world XD

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I do not have played any of the other fire emblem games to be honest... but thanks to fire emblem awakening i'm itching to play the other games as well... any recommendations??

Back