• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Day Night System - By Interdpth & ZodiacDaGreat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dt200

Was and will be forever alone.
Years
Awesome dude. Try and brush a new release of this tool with the feature to set pokemon suitable for day and night. :D

bigboi

Hacker of the 3rd Generation
Years
I have a bug to report. When implemented, the clock freezes, so I'm stuck on a certain time, which is evening in the game. Any thoughts on how to fix?

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
Does this make it so you can put different pokemon on routes depending on time of day?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
I recently got back into ROM-hacking once again, tried this today and it's actually pretty cool. I'm still thinking whether I'm going to implement this on my hack or not, either way, great job!

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
Please teach me how to implement this I`m having trouble because of the 0x5A4 thing
I`m using Fire red 1.0 U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back