• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sacred Fire/Divine Water]-[IC]-[PG16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

RATED "T" For Violence, Romance, Swearing, and Cultural Sexism

Ancient Johto
AncientJohto.jpg

A gentle-eyed Ethan leaned back in his chair, while his Quilava partner watched the women and their Eevee dance among the stage, seeming to move with a careful grace, their every move flowing beautifully and flawlessly. The director let out a rugged chuckle, calling back the attention of Ethan. His figure was dimly lit, so that Ethan couldn't see him, but could see the lines and details of the man's face. He seemed middle-aged, but his skin sagged a bit, making him seem much older. Not to mention the wheezing smoker voice he had attained.

"See, kid, everything started quite peacefully.After the two lovers split, the family's halves continued to meet each other. On every New Moon, when the moon seems to have vanished into space, the families of flame and sea regroup among the northwest plateau. The leaders of the divided families allowed this meeting, but refused to go themselves, for fear of running into one another kept them at bay. The Princes and Princesses Were always expected to come, unless busy with some other chore or emergency. They could lead the reformation if they wanted, or pass it up to someone else."

"Any member of the families was offered to come, as the whole group could converse peacefully, while those speaking - Usually the legendary trios - would report about the recent goings-on of their own family. To summarize, they did this so they could reconnect, as well as remain updated on the situation of either family. This was especially important to the legendary bird trio, and the legendary beast trio. They tried to maintain a close bond, even with the separation in effect. Families stuck together. Which reminds me... It was a much different time back then. There was a strong sense of segregation between the sexes. Women were seen as lesser than men. Not saying that it was right, but hey, can't change the past, am I right?"

Ethan gave a rather empty stare. Something about the storytelling ability was unreal, magical, it was as if he could actually see the story unfolding as the man spoke...

Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

New Moon's Calling
————————————————————

A loud, screeching cry echoed among the people. A noise that, while primarily for gathering everyone's attention, also becomes a pleasing sound among their ears. Setsuko's cries always gave off a pleasantly beautiful sound. The people arrived at bottom of the plateau from both halves of of the broken family, reformed for one night on the occasion of the new moon. The Articuno landed without a sound, with a young adult man perched on her back. The legendary six stood valiantly on the cliff's edge, high above the rest of their family. A young man, the one bonded to the Articuno, took front and center, waiting for the people's commotions to die down.

Tsurara Densetsu, Divine Water's Prince of Ice, stood high and strong, his icy blue irises literally glowing as he watched everyone below. Navy blue hair hung over his face, parted at the left-center of his head. It fell to his shoulders, and nearly covered his right eye. He wore an elegant white kimono, one that seemed to show just how royal he really was. In Divine Water, he was one of the most liked people to have ever lived, and also one of the most hated (in a family kind of way). It all depended on the others' outlooks. To some, he was very majestic and well-respected, while to others he was snobby and self-righteous.

Small blue patterns of his kimono shimmered in the starlight, matching the light blue band around his stomach that kept the dress together. The last detail of his clothing, the one he was most recognized with, was his scarf. A brilliant ice color, he wrapped it once around his neck and let the rest hang behind him. He loved that scarf, for reasons no one really knew. Mr. Densetsu-sama always favored Tsurara to the other two of the bird trio. He had a high level of honor among most; though he seemed to think lesser of women, more than most of the people in this era. In his mind, men were meant to be the dominant sex.

Seeing as the chatter had died down, Tsurara started up the meeting, as he had done ever since they started the tradition. "I see everyone's settled down now, so we may begin," his voice was melodically gentle, yet he was able to project it loudly. "We've gathered together once more, under the presence of a new moon, to rejoice in each others' company, and to update each other on any news we may have from our families. Once everyone who wants to speak has come up, we can all return to idle conversation, and then we will return home. I'll begin by saying the family of Divine Water has been doing swimmingly," he paused slightly, to take in his own joking pun before he continued. "Our crops have grown reasonably, and as spring approaches, we will be well fed for quite some time. Our father is doing well, though he still stays in his room day after day."

"On a more personal note," he began, "I've finally created a new spell, one that took me a dozen moons to perfect." Some scattered cheers and applause echoed from the crowd. Tsurara was well known for his magic, often finding ways to do outrageous things that most thought impossible. Ranging from the truly helpful to the pointless but astounding. In this case, people actually preferred the latter. "Would you like to see it?" The overwhelming shouts and screams became a definite yes, and a burst of colorful light swirled rapidly around Tsurara. With a light flick of his wrists, a beautiful and very colorful ice sculpture formed behind him, seeming to illuminate the area in bright and colorful tones.

2011-01-06-09-17-54-5-after-nightfall-the-ice-sculptures-are-illuminate.jpeg

It wasn't any lights or special effects, but the ice was actually glowing, and in different colors! It looked wonderful, and made Tsurara feel wonderful. Setsuko let out a light wail and flapped her wings. Tsurara decided to step away, leaving with "I believe my turn is up, would any of my brothers and sisters like to speak before the family?" He then moved off to the side, standing on the plateau with Setsuko, watching the other royalty to see who would speak next.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
entei_icon_by_igrovyle-d4gejao.png
Hikari Natsumi Densetsu
Fire_nation_avatar_icon_by_FireNationFan.png

New Moon's Calling

It was the night of the new moon, the night the two splitted families would come together. Hinata-Miu jumped over a few cliffs as she made sure her friend, Hikari Densetsu, would be save. Hikari sat on Hinata-Miu's back, holding some of Hinata-Miu's beautiful fur to made sure she couldn't fall from her back. Hinata-Miu rawred to the new moon, like she always did, signing the other family that they would arrive. Hinata-Miu was a Entei linked to Princess Hikari, the fire princess of the Densetsu family. Hikari had long, shiny, black hair and she wore a samurai outfit that showed her feminine too. The sumurai outfit had red, golden, white and green colors, even though that, her katane had a blue color.

'Easy girl, we'll make it in time.' Hikari spoke with her soft voice to her friend. 'Raawwwwrrrrr!' Hinata-Miu rawred again, she wasn't speaking, just rawring. Hikari was the only one who could understand her.

And so the arrived at the place of the meeting, Hikari took her stand by her brothers and sisters. At that moment her brother, Tsurara, the Ice prince spoke, telling them their beloved father was okay, but stayed in his room for days, he did the opening speech and did a great spell. Then he took a step behind, he was done speaking. Now Hikari took a step forward.

'Our mother, is fine as well, though, she still has troubles trusting other people besides me and my brothers and sisters, we could say... that she spoils us a little.' Hikari spoke after Tsurara.

'Our crops are growing peacely and are good in quility, thanks to the farmers.' Hikari said as she took a glance of the crowd. Hinata-Miu was sitting next to the other legendary beasts and birds. 'We still live in peace and we haven't encountered enemies for a long time now, let's hope it'll stay like that.' Hikari softly spoke and smiled at the crowd. 'I thank you all for coming to this meeting today, i wish you all have a great time untill the next meeting, let's hope for a good, and warm time now spring is finally arriving.' the crowd aplaussed for the second time, cheering as well. 'Is there any of my brothers and sisters who wants to say something?' Hikari repeated Tsurara's words and smiled at him. 'That was a beautiful spell my brother.' She politly spoke and bowed. She smiled at her other brothers and sisters as well, trying to figure out who would be next to speak.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Seraphina Densetsu (Divine Water)
146.png

New Moon's Calling

Seraphina smiled to herself as her Pokemon link Mai flew through the sky following closely her older brother Tsurara and his Pokemon link Setsuko. Her brother was known as the Ice Prince, and people often called her the Sun Princess. While she knew that their father favored Tsurara she never cared. In fact she idolized her big brother and always made sure he knew that. As they landed on the ground she hopped off Mai and gently patted the Moltres neck. Before looking at her brother as he stepped forward to start the meeting.

"I see everyone's settled down now, so we may begin," Tsurara started talking and Seraphine smiled slightly as she listened to his gentle tone project over the crowd. "We've gathered together once more, under the presence of a new moon, to rejoice in each others' company, and to update each other on any news we may have from our families. Once everyone who wants to speak has come up, we can all return to idle conversation, and then we will return home. I'll begin by saying the family of Divine Water has been doing swimmingly,"

Seraphina grinned and shook her head at her brothers pun giggling slightly before he continued to talk. "Our crops have grown reasonably, and as spring approaches, we will be well fed for quite some time. Our father is doing well, though he still stays in his room day after day. On a more personal note, I've finally created a new spell, one that took me a dozen moons to perfect." Seraphina joined in with the cheers in the crowd. She always loved to see her brothers spells and she had been wondering what he had been working so hard on. "Would you like to see it?" as more cheers grew Seraphina watched in awe as a burst of colorful lights surrounded her brother and a colorful ice sculpture formed behind him. It was beautiful and Seraphina loved it, even Mai let out a cry inn approval before Tsurara stepped back. "I believe my turn is up, would any of my brothers and sisters like to speak before the family?"

Seraphina took a breath and after Hikari from Sacred Fire spoke right after her brother then took a step forward followed by Mai. She was much smaller than her brother and sister, due to being so young, but she knew what she was doing and what she had to say tonight. Tonight her fiery red hair was down in it's natural curls and she had the usual crown of flowers in her hair. Her emerald green and white dressed looked perfect on her, clashing just perfectly with her hair while matching the color of her eyes that were glowing in happiness. As she took a breath and looked over the crowd of people Seraphina was acting like the princess she was, and not like a little girl as usual. She had to be mature here, and make her family proud. "That was a great display Tsurara" she started talking hiding the bit of nervousness she was feeling. "I'd like to start by saying that this past season we have barely had any illness of injury. The use of the healers wasn't needed much so all in all everyone here as been extremely safe and healthy." she paused slightly trying to think of what to say next but everyone always knew that until she grew older she would have the shortest update.

"Like Tsurara I also have a personal note to add" she smiled putting her hands together. "I have come some ways in my training as a healer, I still have a long ways to go, but by the next new moon, I hope to have an even greater improvement" she smiled as some of the crowd clapped for her. "that is all I have, it is my sisters turn to speak" Seraphina took a step to the side standing next to her older brother with Mai at her side.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Adeline Densetsu

A loud, harsh cry sounded through the air, catching the attention of the entirety of the crowd present. While the sound was nearly loud enough to destroy their eardrums, there was something enchanting about it. The cry belonged to the legendary Articuno called Setsuko. The bird landed at the top of the cliff where the other princes and princesses stood, all of them towering over the rest of the family members whom looked up at them in respect.

Fulgora the Zapdos, with Adeline Densetsu, the Princess of Thunder, clutching to her back, flew and repositioned herself to allow room for the icy blue bird to perch. Adeline had long hair, pale skin and wore a long black dress. You could say she was very casual looking. No fancy clothes of any kind, but the clothes she wore were comfortable enough and that was fine. Addie brushed her pale blond hair out of her face to look at Tsurara Densetsu, her brother and the Prince of Ice. He watched everyone who stood beneath them, and Addie did the same. According to Father, the blue-haired prince was better than Addie and Seraphina in every way because he just so happened to be a male. Addie didn't really care much, as long as she could sit around and not overexert herself, she was good.

Tsurara began to make the opening speech, explaining that the two families would update each other on any new events that may have occurred recently. "I'll begin by saying the family of Divine Water has been doing swimmingly," he said. Addie understood the pun but wasn't very amused. Her face was like stone at this point. "Our crops have grown reasonably, and as spring approaches, we will be well fed for quite some time. Our father is doing well, though he still stays in his room day after day." What could he possibly be doing in his room all day?

Tsurara then mentioned a spell that had taken him a long time to improve, and now he was going to showcase his success. What could it possibly be… Some people in the crowd cheered, some applauded. Addie simply ruffled Fulgora's yellow feathers as light began to engulf Tsurara. All of a sudden, a brightly colored ice sculpture formed behind him. Addie squinted as she tried to look on at the colors reflecting off her hazel eyes, the lights nearly blinding her. She would have said some kind of compliment or at least show her appreciation but the fact that she could barely see was quite distracting. Setsuko flapped her wings and wailed, and Fulgora squawked back in response, also raising her wings.

"I believe my turn is up, would any of my brothers and sisters like to speak before the family?" Tsurara said, stepping off to the side. Addie squinted down at the crowd as a girl from Sacred Fire began to speak about their mother spoiling them. Well isn't that great for you, does she change your diapers too? The girl continued on about the status of the crops and how they were doing when it came to enemies who may have been targeting them. All was well on their side. Now Seraphina of their own Divine Water had the floor. She spoke about the health of the individuals on their side and also shared her own personal goals.

According to everyone's messages, both sides were thriving and didn't have a single problem. Addie felt very tense despite this. She could just tell that something would go wrong, but she didn't know why she felt this way. Addie wasn't very fond of the idea of telling her siblings, and only Fulgora knew of her feeling. "That is all I have, it is my sister's turn to speak," Seraphina said, walking over to stand next to Tsurara. Addie looked at the two for a moment before Fulgora flew forward to face the crowd.

"As you all know…" she started, pausing as if losing her train of thought. "As you all know, both Divine Water and Sacred Fire are thriving. The crops are healthy as well as our people. Tsurara is obviously doing well. I mean, did you see that display? Well, I kind of couldn't see it… BUT, anyway, my little message is a pointless one as all I have to say is that my cupboard is overflowing with ingredients for new potions and medicines. I have a supply that will likely last us for the rest of the year…" Someone coughed in the crowd. "That's all I can really say, I guess. The next person can speak now." Fulgora flew over to Mei and stood next to her. Adeline was perfectly capable of moving her own behind but then what was the point of having a giant bird?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Masashi Densetsu
New Moon's Calling

The Water Prince was riding Akira, his Suicune partner who sprinted at high speeds across the land. After a short time, both of them reached the top of a plateau, where his brother and sisters would be there waiting for him. Like every new moon, the princes and princesses of Sacred Fire and Divine Water would meet, in friendly terms, and to share a bond in spite of their parents' separation.

Masashi Densetsu quickly spotted Hikari, his closest and most beloved sister and stood next to her. He got off Akira and stroked his fur gently. He paid attention as Tsurara Densetsu, Divine Water's Prince of Ice, started up the meeting. He mentioned that his family had been doing 'swimmingly', and one of his sisters giggled at his pun. However, the Prince of Water was not amused by it and kept paying attention. His brother explained the family's situation more, before mentioning his personal achievements by displaying a spell that he had mastered, creating a wonderful ice sculpture that made both Masashi and Akira smirk.

Next up was his sister, Hikari Densetsu. She mentioned her (and his) mother's state, and explained that Sacred Fire was doing just as well as Divine Water, as well as mentioning that there was peace and she wanted it to stay that way. After that, she politely thanked everyone for coming and let another Densetsu have the floor.

The Water Prince stood by his closest sister's side after she took a step back and was done speaking. He smiled at her, feeling proud of her and how she was the first one of Sacred Fire to step up and talk. Then two of his other sisters, from Divine Water, spoke up. From what they said, their family was thriving like Masashi's, just like Tsurara had said before them. And the prince and princesses apparently were doing very well on a personal level, as they were mastering their own skills, one of them getting better at healing.

After the Princess of Thunder was done, Masashi stepped forward, ready to speak up. He cleared his throat and, followed by Akira, stepped up to where his siblings had gone to speak, which was the edge of the plateau. While Akira stood guard behind Masashi so that nobody would play any daddy tricks on him, the Prince of Water opened his mouth and spoke.

"Greetings, people of Sacred Fire and Divine Water. This is Masashi Densetsu, Prince of Water from the Sacred Fire family." he said calmly, "I shall begin by saying that, apart from doing very well in terms of food and peace, like my sister said before me, we are ready to face any threat that may come our way. Furthermore, I, with the help of Akira, have been improving health in our land by purifying the water areas that we have."

He paused for a brief second to look back at his siblings and continued.

"Now, I believe that I should talk about my personal progress next. Not only I have fully completed my mastery of Water Purifying, but I have trained for moons in dagger combat." he added, "I still have a lot to learn, though. Now, I will leave so that more of my siblings may have their word."

With those words, Masashi stepped away from the edge of the plateau and went back to Hikari's side, followed by his loyal partner, Akira.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
[FONT=&quot]
b8rbcg.png
[/FONT]

Kim Densetsu
[FONT=&quot]

"We've got it this time, Kira," encouraged Kid, mounting her trusty Raikou and raising her spear up with one arm and holding onto the beast's mane with the other, "Go."

Immediately charging past various towering trees, the Raikou built speed as her rider held on firmly. Leaping over a setup log, the huntress took aim at a focused trunk and flung her spear harshly in its direction. There was no sound of an impact. Landing and sliding across the leaf-covered forest floor, Kid immediately jumped down from her friend's back to find her weapon. Sprinting to the tree she aimed at, there was no spear in sight that had touched or gone around it. The teen's face showed immediate frustration. "Why the hell do I keep missing?" she snarled at herself, "I want to get this right, but if I can't even throw my spear at someone while riding you, Kira, I don't know how to use you to your potential. I just feel like a loser right now!"

A small sigh, or what it sounded like in Kid's ears, came from the Raikou's mouth as it walked over to her side. Her master was still shouting out at herself, but Kira was never bothered by it. It was natural- Kid had done this everytime today since they began practice. Hearing enough, the Raikou firmly nudged her friend's side and roared in annoyance. If anyone else had done that other than Kira, they would've gotten punched in the face. But Kid understood and immediately stopped her tantrum. "I'm happy you can tolerate me, girl. One more try?"

Patient and obedient, the beast nodded slowly. "Kira, you're awesome, ya know? Thanks," said Kid, trying to put on a smile for her friend and failing. Kira knew what she was trying to express, though. They knew each other.

"…Uh, wait, where's the spear?" Kid asked, suddenly remembering half of what made her so frustrated in the first place. It was then a cry bellowed from the skies, one that seemed as if it came from somewhere a long distance away. It shook the two in their places. "…Oh arceus. We gotta go! Look for it!" Kid panicked, searching the forest floor and kicking up piles of leaves that stood in her way. She was awful at finding things. "**** man, ****!" Roaring from behind, Kira had her master's spear in her jaws. Kid swirled back. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! Let's go!" Kid said, still panicking but relieved that her weapon had been returned. Taking the spear out of her friend's mouth, she jumped onto the pokemon's back and held onto her friend's mane. They rushed immediately to the plateau.

-----------

They arrived on time, thankfully. Being late attracted unnecessary attention and discouragement among the people. Sitting down next to her brother and sister's sides, a bit of uncertainty flashed through the woman's eyes. Kid didn't like these meetings. She was too shy to speak up, and she couldn't help despising everyone there. Kira knocked her master's frown away with another nudge on the side. Now she really felt like punching something. Ahead was Tsurara, obviously trying to impress someone here and look as great and noble as possible. It was then she realized she was still in her working clothes. "Nothing is going my way today," she thought, trying her hardest to manage a content expression. Smiling was too hard at this point.

"I see everyone's settled down now, so we may begin," the Articuno-man-thing said. She could barely hear him. "We've gathered together once more, under the presence of a new moon, to rejoice in each other's company-" How amusing, "-and to update each other on any news we may have from our families[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I'll begin by saying the family of Divine Water has been doing swimmingly." "Arceus kill me now," Kid joked to herself with a mental groan from that awful pun. "Our crops have grown reasonably, and as spring approaches, we will be well fed for quite some time. Our father is doing well, though he still stays in his room day after day." Tsurara proceeded to show off, as usual, with a cute little trick he obviously hoped would make everyone admire him more. If they wanted a performance, Kid was pretty sure she could do something with lightning or whatever.

It mixed her feelings, knowing that her father was now so depressed he spent his days in his room. She hated him for what he did to her mother, and now for neglecting his children, but she… missed him. Kid's sister stood to talk about the crops, and how the family was spoiled by their mother. Kid couldn't help frowning at this. "Tell the whole world we're spoiled brats, why don't you?" After her sister came Seraphina [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"I'd like to start by saying that this past season we have barely had any illness of injury. The use of the healers wasn't needed much so all in all everyone here as been extremely safe and healthy," said the girl. She sounded nervous as usual. For some reason, Kid felt that Seraphina was the only one from her father's side she could bother to truly care about.

"Like Tsurara I also have a personal note to add," Seraphina smiled, putting her hands together, "I have come some ways in my training as a healer, I still have a long ways to go, but by the next new moon, I hope to have an even greater improvement." Kid clapped with the crowd, putting on a small smile. She was an awful healer herself. It was nice that Seraphina had the heart to try and help others for a living.

Adeline proceeded to talk, basically just saying a summary about what has already been said and making a comment on Articuno-man's ice trick. It was obvious she was bored, or just didn't really care, but that was Kid making assumptions as usual. It was now Masashi's turn, her beloved brother. "I shall begin by saying that, apart from doing very well in terms of food and peace, like my sister said before me, we are ready to face any threat that may come our way. Furthermore, I, with the help of Akira, have been improving health in our land by purifying the water areas that we have." Very well put.

Now with everything covered, Kim was last, and had no idea what to say… not uncommon. "Thank you my brother, and thanks everyone for joining in this meeting," she said calmly, trying to think of words to say for each sentence, "…It is great that the conditions of each family seem fine, and that we continue these meetings to share news and socialize, as we sadly do not see each other as often as some may like. For my share of news, our land is overall growing continually healthy, and we have the food from our farms and forests to sustain ourselves. …We have grown strong, and I hope that both families' lands continue to prosper."

That was more than she usually would say, and Kid hoped it would be enough.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Sakimoto Makoto
~New Moon~
- -The Plateau- -

Makoto waited patiently for Tsurara-Sama to officially start off the festival. He stood completelt still, leaning against Kaisho who was laying behind him. He had his arms crossed and his left knee bent, as relaxed as he would be without sitting down. His spear was covered with a makeshift sheath, and it leaned against Makoto's shoulder. With nothing else to do, he thought back to earlier that evening...

Kaisho and Makoto were on their island. A very small island, albeit, but theirs, nonetheless. Makoto looked at the sky.

"Its almost time for the festival..."

Kaisho hummed in aknowledgement. He shifted his weight and stretched his wings out. He released a puff of smoke from his nostrals.

Are we going tonight? Makoto heard Kaisho's thoughts touch his own. The two could communicate with each other this way, showing the strength of their bond.

Makoto thought for a moment. His mother wasn't feeling well, and he hated to leave her. As much as he enjoyed the festival, he couldn't live with himself if she were hurt while he was out having a good time.

I don't know... he thought, I need to make sure Mother is okay before we leave her. I'll have to come check on her later if we do go.

Kaisho puffed again. Fine, but she is alright. If she were really sick she would be resting.

That was true, Makoto's mother had been bustling about lately, doing chores. Makoto had offered to do them for her, but she only teased that he would mess them up.

Alright, we'll go. But I want to come back later...

Makoto snapped back to the present, realizing that Tsurara-Sama had begun. He listened as the Ice Prince described his father's condition, as well as the crops and their growth. He made a pun, saying that their family was going swimmingly. Makoto appreciated the joke, chuckling. He was glad the legendary man had a sense of humor. What was most interesting was the spell he cast, creating an ice sculpture that was literally glowing. Makoto never understood magic or how it was used. He prefered to keep things simple, his spear was good enough for him.

Next was the younger Hikari-sama, who was on the Sacred Fire side. She basically said the same thing as Tsurara-sama, only with less eye candy and humor. It seemed really short and sweet, which Makoto appreciated. Jokes and such were good, but the next best thing is to not drag on. Seraphina-sama, a princess of fire as well, spoke next. She told of the general health of Divine Water, and added that the healing abiloties she possessed were growing stronger. Good. That would be useful.

Adeline-sama, who was very young, went next. She spoke of potions, another subject Makoto didn't quite get. He jsut knew they worked, and to be cautious when taking them. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing, after all. Masashi-sama went next. He was the Prince of Water. He spoke of purifying water, and that Sacred Fire was well equipped to handle any threats. Makoto wasn't sure what he meant by that. Finally, Kim-sama brought up the rear. She recapped all that was previously said, and wished that prosperity would continue in both families.

Overall, Makoto thought the Princes and Princesses' speeches were very...recycled. Pretty much the same thing since last time. Makoto didn't care, there wasn't anything new really. At least, nothing big enough to mention here. Kaisho shared his opinions with Makoto, only he found the Ice Prince's speech impressive.

Wow, that was a fantastic sculpture he created. Magic is a really cool thing, I wish I could use it. Maybe you should try to learn how? It would be really useful, and fascinating to use...

He continued like this for several minutes. This is one of the few times he acted immature, so Makoto let him get it all out. Kaisho realized he was rambling, and his thoughts subsided. He started humming in delight. Still thinking about the magic, though not as "loudly" as before.

Makoto started looking through the crowd. He saw a lot of familiar faces, most around his age or younger. He spotted Teruyoshi, someone he had met a while ago, standing with a displeased expression. Teruyoshi's link, a lucario whom Makoto couldn't quite remember the name of, stood by him. Makoto didn't know much about them, but knew they were just as much honorable as he was, if not, more. He walked over to him, Kaisho at his side. People parted to let the big dragon through.

"Excuse us, sorry. Excuse me." Makoto made his way to Teruyoshi without incident, though a few people seemed irked by Kaosho's bulk splitting the crowd. This was his first New Moon Calling as a Salamence, so some were not used to his size. He was already big enough to carry two people on his back, and he was still growing. Makoto remembered when Kaisho had to extend his neck as far upward as he could to be eye level with Makoto, but now Makoto barely managed to keep his head above Kaisho's shoulder.

As he reached Teruyoshi, he spoke.

"Hello." He didn't want to say anything before he got Teruyoshi's attention, so he kept it at that.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
EeveeIcon1.png

Icarus Uprising

New Moon's Calling

It's a nice day in the day of the new moon. Everyone from both families, excluding the leaders, have come together in this meeting. A time of peace, a time to settle differences...well, almost, a time Icarus Uprising doesn't want to be a part of. Icarus, also nicknamed Pit, was looking around from the crowd, wary of the people here. He's getting a little claustrophobic around. Luckily, he had Ichigo, his Eevee, with him so he's okay.

The first one to give out a speech was a prince from Divine Water, who was linked to Articuno. His speech was okay, but Pit didn't like it. When he said he learned a new magic, Pit didn't really fancy it, until he saw what the prince with Articuno did. It was a beautiful sculpture with many colors. It was amazing, Icarus had to admit. Still, he hadn't clapped with the crowd. Ugh! why did he come here again? He doesn't even like company.

The next one to come up was a princess Pit knew well. Hikari Densetsu got off her Entei & took the next speech. He remembered why he came again, hearing her speech. At least their mother was doing okay. Pit is fine that she has trust issues, he has just the same. Hikari's speech was very special. No enemy activity. Pit was very glad he made sure no enemies were around those few years. His job was great, at least he doesn't have to talk to anybody. When Hikari finished her speech, Pit clapped along with the crowd, louder than anyone else. He immediately stopped short after, feeling embarressed & blushing a little.

Everyone elses speech was okay, Masashi & Kim Densetsu too; Kim Densetsu was a little late it seemed. Hikari Densetsu's speech was the best, to Pit anyway. Everyone had given their speech to both families, so everyone went back to their conversations. For Pit, talking to someone wasn't the right time right now. With Ichigo, he walked to one of the benches & just sat there, petting Ichigo on the ears slightly. "Good speeches," Pit replied quietly, "but Hikari Densetsu was better." For the time being, he was just gonna let time pass until everyone started leaving. Pit hoped to gather some food soon, so that way he didn't have any conversations. "Hope everyone leaves soon." Again, Pit doesn't like too many people, afraid one of them might say something to him, or maybe attack him. Was sitting alone on a bench such a good idea? Ichigo did his best to comfort Pit, reminding him he wasn't alone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
||Aimi Maita||Sacred Fire||
150px-572_Minccino.png

Aimi Maita looked down at the dress she was stitching up for her mother, stringing it back and forth at an unbelievably fast pace. It wasn't that she felt rushed or anything, it was just that she could do it as fast as that, and so she did. Although Aimi ignored the poor creature, Nina, her linked Minccino, was sitting down on Aimi's bed, flicking her tail back and forth impatiently. It was true that Aimi had felt somewhat the same, as she had been messing up with her stitching, and was out of her funk all together today.

Nina, not being able to take any more of this, with a twitch of her left eye, lept over to Aimi, landing directly on the very top of her head, gripping it with her stubby little paws. She has trouble holding on to her, as she could only get a little bit of a grip on Aimi's long and thick blonde hair, and couldn't get down deep enough to reach solid skin. Aimi Maita grit her teeth a bit, shaking her small and thin head back and forth frisk fully, hair flying everywhere, as well as Nina, who crashed into a chest in the back corner of the bed room.

Shaking her head with a little bit of a sigh, Nina stood up, a little bit shaky still from the intense throw. She tried her best to walk over to Aimi, and show her what for, but ended up falling backwards onto the planked wood flooring once again, from feeling a bit dizzy. Nina rubbed her head with a loud groan, feeling nauseous and a little in pain, and tried her best to show it to Aimi.
Feeling just as nauseous as Nina was, Aimi sighed and groaned as well, but much quieter, thanks to her usual nature, and then looked back at Nina for a portion of a second, before yet again putting attention on her stitching project of the day.

Aimi's eyes widened in shock, and in depression, as she realized what had happened. Apparently, when Aimi shook her head to throw Nina off of her, Nina's back claws must have torn into the old tattered dress' fabric, as three large, almost un-fixable tears were shown, plain as day, right on it. Tattered bits of cloth lie around on the oak table that Aimi was working on, and with angry, yet still dull eyes, she turned back to look at her linked Pokemon. She shot such a glare at Nina, with eyes so dark and scary, that she squealed a bit, suddenly jumping up and rushing to the top of the bed, hiding herself with her long and fluffy tail.

Silence hung in the air for a long minute or so before either decided to speak or do anything, and as usual when things like this would happen, it was Nina, the Minccino that arose.
She moved her tail out of her face, rubbing her head a few more times, before hopping down and skirting over to Aimi, hoping onto the table top. Her eyes looked a bit distressed, and they were wide and sorry as she looked up at her Linked Human.
"I am so sorry that I did this Aimi, but it was for the reason that had suddenly appeared in my mind, something I had forgotten about" Nina began, speaking in a soft and soothing voice, one that was exclusive for Aimi's ears only to hear.

Aimi nodded, tilting her head a bit in curiosity, and then decided to speak as well, the tone of her voice sweet sounding, but saddened in a way, sounding as if she had just stopped crying out.
"Then tell me, Nina, what is it that you broke my mother's special dress over?" She asked, sounding sweet and worried for a moment, then rasping a bit later on.
Nina bit her tail, before jumping a little bit at the pain, and continued, in means to answer the question that Aimi had asked her. "Well, you see, Aimi, that we really do need to begin heading for the Festival of the New Moon, remember, where we get to meet up on everyone from Divine Water. . .?" Nina tried to explain to Aimi, beginning to raise her eye brows a bit and tilt her own head in mock of Aimi, who lifted her head op high moments later, looking away in a flash.

She opened her mouth to speak, with a hint of annoyance in her voice as she spoke.
"Sorry but, I am not going this time around" Aimi retorted simply, with her face gone completely pale. Although she tried to hold it in, it was deeper that just not wanting to go to the Festival, it was more being afraid, for two reasons. One being that she hated Divine Water with all her heart, for the reason being that they had killed her bother not long ago, and still wished revenge and death to them. The other way that, plainly Aimi hated the outdoors just as much at Divine Water. It was a putrid and foul place in her mind, nothing but animal dung and things that would either bite you, eat you, or get you dirty. She shivered as she thought about this, gritting her teeth.

With a little bit of a high pitched chuckle, Nina's face brightened and she smirked, trotting right up to behind her linked human, taking her hand softly and gentle, so that Aimi wouldn't take notice that she did. "Oh really now, huh!?" Nina cheered with another laugh, then pulling with all her strength managing to tug and pull Aimi off of her wooden stool, and her feet on the ground. Aimi's eyes widened as she was tugged, squealing a little bit out of complete shock of it all."But Nina, I, um. . ." She started saying to her linked Pokemon, and then sighed as she landed on the floor board, fixing her hair up. With one last glare at Nina, she shook herself free of Nina's grasp, and showed Nina her shoulder, pointing to it. Nina's eyes widened when she saw that Aimi had given in, and clapped happily. "Alright fine, we can go to the Festival, but you didn't have to pull on me like that, it was a bit extreme, don't you agree?" Aimi asked Nina with a lilt of her eyebrows.

Nina giggled a high pitched, squirrelly giggle as she leaped onto Aimi's small and dainty shoulder with a single bound, holding onto Aimi's long locks for a moment of time to gain balance, then let go when she sensed that her Linked human was a trifle annoyed by it. "Oh, I suppose so, but any ways, let's go, to the Festival!" Nina cheered, raising her arm into the air excitedly. Aimi sighed, her face dropping. "Yeah, let's go. . ." Aimi replied, with less than half of the enthusiasm as Nina did. But after all, she was a bit excited, but just barely. Nina nodded her head in agreement with her as Aimi began walking as a quick pace out of her home and started over to the Festival, the sun burning her eyes once she stepped outside.

One the two had arrived at the Festival, the first one, the Ice Prince, Aimi believed he was called, had already started his boring little speech about who know what. Aimi took a spot among the crowd of random people from both of the kingdoms, a few of them ones from Sacred Fire, her own Kingdom, or Divine Water, the family that she hated to even think about. She looked at all the people around her, and shook a little bit , feeling more anti-social that normal. What was she even thinking to let silly old Nina drag her here!? Despite all the crowds, Nina crawled up to the top of Aimi's head to watch the speech, and was paying a great amount of attention to each and every word that the Ice Prince had to say. Suddenly, with a little bit of a squeal, Nina pointed to the Prince as he did a special spell that had created the most magnificent Ice Sculpture.
Simply, Aimi rolled her eyes, apparently not at all amused with the sculpture at all. "I've seen toddlers do better. . ." She muttered a bit under her breath, so no one, even Nina, could hear what she was saying. Most people would never disrespect someone of such high standing in such a way, but of course, Aimi hated anyone from Divine Water, even the Prince and Princesses of the family.

Hikari, one of Aimi's own Kingdom was the next to step up and speak. She decided to pay a little bit more attention to her, as she wasn't one of the Divine Water Princesses. In fact, she was rather nice, as others of the kingdom have told her when coming to pick up their clothing. The speech seemed to end quickly, maybe it was because she was listening to it this time, and next up was Seraphina of Divine water. Aimi rolled her eyes at her and let her speak, listening to a few sentences, here and there, but for the most part, really would care less.

The last Princess of Divine Water spoke right after Seraphina had finished, and Aimi didn't bother to listen to a single word of it, and zoned the entire speech out. Aimi had her eyes shut as tight as she could as well and couldn't tell when anyone was done. She had opened her eyes, only to realize that she had been zoning the place out long enough that Mashashi, the Water Prince of Sacred Fire, was zoned out completely, and was missed. Aimi sighed a bit, when Kim then stood up and spoke out loud to the crowd. Aimi had noticed that Kim had arrived at just around the same time that she has, and couldn't help but laugh and chuckle a little bit inside her head. Wiw, really sucks to be you! She though darkly in her head. Of course, Aimi did respect Kim Denetsu, as she was a Princess, you would still have to admit, that must be horribly embarrassing to show up late at such an important event such as this.

After all was done, and the speeches had been said, most people quickly got back to chatting away with one another. Aimi plugged her ears from the noise, and wove her way throughout the crowd to find a spot were very few were at during the time. She sighed out loud, smiling a gently, and all out relived grin, leaning back against a tree. Nina, looking just as happy and content, jumped down and back to Aimi's shoulder, and began chattering about how amazing the speeches all were today. "Can you believe what that one Prince guy did, the sculpture was so amazing, I couldn't help but be impressed, even if the Ice Prince is from a different Family. And every single Princess there were all so beautiful and a adorable and-" Nina started talking non-stop, and after just a few words from out of her mouth, Aimi had enough of it, and let her talk on as much as she wanted, zoning her Linked Pokemon out completely, much like she did with the speeches.

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Neon-Lucario-lucario-31026567-1680-1050.jpg

Teruyoshi Mizushima
New Moon Festival - The Plateau

Teruyoshi stood with Seishin waiting for the speeches. His left hand rested on his sword hilt as it hung from his Obi. The more flowing style Hitatare felt wrong. His movements would not be as fast or flowing in such a loose garb. "I hate this sort of thing. I'm tired of the five year farce of peace between the two shards of the family. Gone are the days of the Sacred fire and Divine water families marching under one united banner. The years of peace before the burning of the tower have made both sides weak and unprepared. The balance will soon tip and must be in the Divine water's favour."

Seishin cut into his thoughts;
Stop. Your grandfather would scold you for such thoughts. Peace should not be wished away.

Teruyoshi replied aloud;
"I was not wishing for war Seishin." He sighed and continued "Merely expecting it."

Seishin seemed satisfied by this answer and yawned deeply before replying: "You've been moaning about the same thing for days."
It was then that the water princes articuno landed.
"Looks like the princes and princesses are ready to address us." Teruyoshi grimaced as he said this. There was nothing more tedious than these monthly addresses. Still it kept the common folk content and kept the charade of peace going for a little bit longer.

His lord Densetsu-sama, Prince of Ice, was informing the populace of latest news and showing off his tricks again. Impressive but useless in Teruyoshi's eyes. He had great respect for each of the Densetsu family however trivial magic tricks were not what his lord should be learning. The magic of warfare is what was needed right now. The political state was delicate and if Divine water were unprepared...
Seishin invaded his thoughts once more. It was almost as if the pokemon could read his thought but Teruyoshi knew it was merely that the Lucario knew how to read its link.
"War does not bare thinking about Teruyoshi. You will get your chance to fight your case with the leaders of our family soon enough. They will listen to you. Stop worrying and relax, enjoy the festival."

"Thanks, Seishen. I cant help it. Perhaps some sake will clear my head." Teruyoshi wandered to the nearest table and picked up one of the bottles of sake.
"I can worry about war as much as I want but it sure is nice to not have to worry about food tonight."
Seishen did not answer but instead picked up some of the various street food available before walking off with his partner.

The speeches had ended now. "Short and sweet as usual" said Teruyoshi and smiled.

"Hello" A strange voice from Teruyoshi's left made him turn around. It was Makoto. Teruyoshi had met him once before and he seemed nice enough. His salamence was struggling with the crowd. "Seems its evolved since last time." Teruyoshi thought. He waved to the newcomer and his Salamence.
"You know them?" Seishin enquired.
Teruyoshi nodded before saying to Makoto:
"Ah, Sakimoto-san! It's been a while. How goes things? I see your link has evolved! Enjoying the festivities?"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Kita Okata
Sacred Fire
Luna's Absence

In the air was projected a light blue mist, ravaging the colorless gas. The sounds of metal being struck echoed far, it's origin being a forge teeming with heat and sweat. In came a small furry creature, pouting to the man toiling away at the metal. The man wiped the black smudges from his face with a nearby towel and looked at the creature, a Vulpix named Yasha, with a sympathetic face. "What's wrong, Yasha?" The man asked. "Are you sad because Luna's hiding? She's a mystery, isn't she? Though she is quite beautiful." This was Kita Okata, the Sacred Fire Main Family's personal Blacksmith. He supplied weapons and various other metals for the main family and Ho-oh City. Kita placed the sword he was shaping in the water. He placed the sword on a stand and stepped outside, looking into the night sky. "So, the meeting tonight." He sighed and called Yasha out, afterwards he closed the forge. He stopped by his room to grab a book off of the shelf entitled "It All Starts Again", a book on the basics of alchemy. Despite having just worked and probably having become smelly and dirty, Kita didn't have time to waste cleaning up. He put on his hakama and his robes to cover his blacksmithing clothes and headed out towards the plateau.

He arrived at the plateau and saw many people, some he recognized but most others he didn't. He found the nearest wall (which wasn't a wall, really, but a large pillar) and put his back to it and opened the book he brought with him. Yasha let out a small and quiet high-pitched yelp and then perched herself on his shoulder as if to read the book with him. He smiled at her and then returned his attention to the book. Not long after he'd started, an irritating silence came over the crowd. Irritating, because he'd become so used to the noise that he even missed Setsuko's impressionable cry. He looked to see why the calm had overcome the commotion to see the legendary six on a cliff's edge. Tsurara, also known as the "Prince of Ice" took to the front of the cliff. He began to speak, but once he did Kita took back to his book. He cared little for the meeting itself, this was actually his first time going to one, and with good reason. Kita had recently decided that he would go as it provided for him something of a job assessment. If he was doing well, it would surely be reflected in the report, and the opposite was also true; thus, he cared little for the reports of Divine Water. Suddenly, the pages of the book lit up. For a moment, Kita was satisfied, as the nearby lights provided dim lighting, making it hard for him to read, but then he noticed what had created the light. It was a spectacle of colors and lights; the Prince's magical ice sculpture masterpiece. In a low voice he said, "this was worth creating an entire spell for? I guess some people do think presentation is that important."

Next came Princess Hikari, behind her was her Entei, and her name did her justice. Even in the absence of moonlight, she still proved to be vibrant and lustrous. He'd seen her a few times in person, though he'd never actually met her. "Our crops are growing peacely and are good in quality, thanks to the farmers," She said. Kita couldn't help but feel a little proud since he created most of their tools. Princess Hikari then segued into Princess Seraphina, who said a few words and segued into Princess Adeline's speech. He'd heard of her and respected her. In a sense, he saw her as an alchemist. Similar to a blacksmith, she takes raw materials and changes them into something completely different. However, the difference between her and himself was that she would create something completely new out of the ingredients, while he is more of a craftsman, shaping and tempering the materials into a new object. She talked about the families, as well as herself, and after an unintended (and probably uncomfortable) moment of silence, she left the center and was replaced by Prince Musashi. Kita couldn't help but chuckle at the blatantly obvious oxymoron that was the Prince of Water, but he felt that it was poetic justice in its own rite. After he finished speaking, Princess Kim went on to conclude the announcements.

Kita looked to the path that he'd followed to get to where he was. He'd thought of leaving immediately, but instead went back to reading his book on the pillar, thinking it to be too much trouble to go back first, on his own.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
The Festival's Protector

Kazuma and Hibiki

Kazuma inhaled deeply before releasing it slowly, letting every fiber in his body relax at once, making him feel incredibly light. The wind blowing through his hair was pleasant and calming, and he closed his eyes the enjoy the fleeting moment until the capricious wind changed directions, leaving him in silence once more.

Or it would be silence, but the echoes of the festivities below reached his ears even at the height he was. Kazuma had chosen the tallest tree he could find and climbed it, finding the highest bough that would hold his weight and sat in it. He hadn't shifted his position since Tsurara Densetsu-dono had descended. The screech of the legendary bird of ice was enough to catch anyone by surprise. Even Hibiki, Kazuma's lifetime partner, had looked up uneasily at the sound. But once they had both seen that the ceremony procession was going well, they relaxed once more. Neither liked to be tense for no reason.

Kazuma's purple robes stood out in the cluster of leaves around him, making it unideal for him to hide, but he was not trying to hide. He was a samurai, not a shinobi, after all. He needed to have his haori--a symbol of his senior status--recognized, after all. As chief of the Sacred Fire's royal guards, he needed to be focused on his role. That was why he had chosen to out of the way place that gave him a panoramic view of everything below. His job was to make sure no potential harm could come to the Densetsu family. Though he was only supposed to protect those from the Sacred Fire, he was just as willing to assist a prince or princess of Divine Water if it came down to it. He had no obligation to it except his honor.

"It's so nice this evening." Kazuma sighed to himself aloud. "It almost as if...chaos itself has decided to take a break and enjoy to festival."

Hibiki looked up from its weaving at the sound of Kazuma's voice and smiled at the samurai. Had the human gone sentimental? He was much too young for that. Still, he had to agree. Things were moving along smoothly. The peace and tranquility of it all was reassuring. Perhaps their presence here would serve nothing more than to put the minds of the paranoid at ease. That would be worth it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
150px-572_Minccino.png

Aimi glanced around the area, looking mainly at the backs of people's head from afar, and sighed, twiddling a bit with her hair. Honestly, she didn't quite get why exactly everyone had come to this thing. It was boring in her description. Even though she is picky about things. Aimi didn't care about how Divine Water was doing right now, but she cared a bit about her own family, Sacred Fire.
Then again, she does live there, so would she really need to come to some sort of meeting to figure that stuff out? Really, all that she would need to do to find stuff out was take a short walk, even though she hated them, or even take a took out the window of her room.

While Aimi was bored, and leaning against a tree, looking as miserable as she could be, Nina was alert, and even a little bit disappointed of her linked human. Sure, Aimi was normally this cynical and shy, but today was a special day for everyone, and it angered poor Nina that Aimi couldn't find one single decent thing about all of the festivities, not one. With a grit of her teeth, but then a slight chitter and giggle, Nina quickly climbed up the very top branch of the tree that Aimi was leaned up against, and carefully and cautiously moved down to the very end of the thin branch, trying to take slow, careful steps, as not to either loose her balance, or even worst yet, brake the branch, which would end up plummeting onto a boy who was directly below her, along with an Eevee, who Nina suspected to be his linked Pokemon.

Taking one last careful step, Nina had accomplished making it to the very end of the tree branch, and looked around at the open and bright blue sky, with a few Starly shooting threw the trees, disrupting the branches around her. Nina's face soon changed to complete panic as all the Flying Type Pokemon decided to take a break from flying for awhile, and then began landing in the exact same tree that Nina was in. One bird, apparently knowing what it was doing, as seemed to smirk, somewhat, landed on the same branch as Nina was barely standing on, and made a bit rucus as it did so, making the tin and flimsy branch break in two, the Starly safe on the end that was still on the tree's trunk, chirping happily.
"Why you little beast, I will get you back for this!" Nina began calling to the Pokemon, who simply ignored her threaten, and flew off once again, with the rest of it's flock.

Aimi could hear that Nina was screaming at something, and raised her eyebrows, but not bothering to look at what she was doing. What has that insane little rodent gotten herself into this time. . .? She thought to herself, with a long and annoyed roll of her eyes, which quickly and soon widened as she turned her head around to see Nina falling down, hugging onto the branch for dear life, plummeting at around 20 or so feet, face completely scared looking. Aimi didn't know what to do, until common sense kicked in for her, and she quickly began rushing over to Nina to catch her and the branch. Suddenly though, she froze solid when she noticed a boy, his age unidentifiable, to her anyway, and an Eevee, obviously the boy's link.

Her face paled, much more that usual, if that was even possible, and she stopped dead in her tracks, not moving a muscle. She knew it much have looked completely crazy for that guy to see a girl suddenly rushing up to him, for Arceus knows what reason too. Oh please, let this guy be an airhead, so that she didn't notice Aimi though softly, eyes shut for one moment.
Nina screamed one last time to try to get Aimi's attention, but apparently she was too scared to come up to a stranger, for the worthy reason of saving her linked Pokemon's life. It made Nina feel hopeless inside, and she knew now that her only hope of not hurting herself, was if the boy, or somehow, the Eevee to help her. Nina doubted they would tough, considering they didn't know each other at all.
I hope I don't die because of this silly drop, because it wouldn't be good for me and Aimi to die on the day of the festival. . . Nina though, thoughts suddenly clouded and sad. The though had just came to her that yes, Aimi would pass along with her if she wasn't caught.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
New Moon Festival - An Unexpected Encounter

EeveeIcon1.png

Icarus Uprising

Icarus sighed in discontent. Life seemed to be getting dull for him, but this festival was okay if it weren't for so many people. Ichigo at least kept him company, so Icarus wasn't totally alone. The red scarf around his neck flows elegently with the wind, the lights shimmering off his armor, but he was more concerned about how he could better equip his sword. It's a pretty special sword to him, but he wonders why. All Icarus knows about the sword is it was given to him, but not knowing from who. It just felt special, & that was enough.

Ichigo was enjoying the petting, feeling relaxed until he heard strange noises from above. He looked up & saw a Minccino holding on to a branch falling down, straight at him & Icarus. The petting can stop now, Ichigo immediately roared how above, which confuses him until he looks up. That somehow doesn't make sense. But acting right now was the first priority, thinking can be later. With quick reflexes, Icarus got up, took out his sword & cut the branch in half. Ichigo took his part & jumped below the Minccino, who landed on his back.

"I wonder why Minccino was up there," Icarus wondered. With the branch cut, it didn't pelt his head & Ichigo saved the Minccino. But what was the Minccino doing up on the tree in the first place? Icarus put his sword away & picked up the Minccino carefully. Someone must've lost her. He tilted his head side-to-side, wondering who Minccino's linked human was. Why did this have to happen? Icarus is no good socializing!

"Um, i-is this a-anybod-dy's M-M-Minccin-no...?" he stuttered. You can see how frightened he is speaking, which is why he's more used to speaking to himself & Ichigo.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
NEW EVENT!
A Cry for Help

Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

An Intruder!
————————————————————

Tsurara nodded along as the others went. He accepted the praise from both his close sister, Seraphina, and his distant one, Hikari. Hikari was of the opposite family but they were still able to get along. Kim was, well, less than "proper", and from Tsurara's point of view, she didn't seem to like him. Adeline, he probably had the least communication with, tied with Kim, of course. As for Masashi, well, Masashi was Tsurara's only brother, so he couldn't help but feel that "brotherly love". Though he and Tsurara didn't talk as much as he'd like, which left him to wonder what Masashi really thinks of him.

He congratulated everyone plainly but politely. "I feel I should go check on father, I wish we could have more time to talk," He directed this at all of his kin, though he knew some weren't even remotely interested, "but I feel I need to le--"

"HELP!! HELP!!"

These caterwauls in need of assistance came from a younger, feminine voice, likely a child, and they were somewhere in the crowd. Certainly everyone could hear this, though Tsurara was first to find the voice's location. He rarely ever used his "Useful Magic" during the festivals, unless he really needed to. His hand radiated in a colorful, soft-toned aura, a gentle mix of baby blue, light silver, orchid purple. He pointed the glowing hand toward a single spot in the crowd, raising the hand slowly, a young girl was lifted above the crowd, and hovered up onto the plateau. She seemed pale, weak, it was surprising to see her move at all.

She looked around wildly from side to side, shouting "Where is he?? Where is he?? Help me find him!!"

"Calm down girl, let a man handle this. Now tell me what's--" He stopped speaking right then and there. Where's her link?? Children shouldn't be separated from their links, a young Pokemon could get into trouble, and if the link dies... Uh-oh. This girl was in danger. No wonder she looked so pale. In fact, she was shaking, almost as if she were frozen... Damn! Her link must be inside of the sculpture somewhere! He looked around for a moment before pointing to Hikari. "Hikari-chan, get Hinata to melt down the ice!"

The girl just stood there, shaking, her skin nearly white as her body temperature steadily decreased. Come to think of it, had anyone even seen this girl before?

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
346krvc.png

Kim Densetsu

Family members began to scatter or chat, the festival now beginning and many pokemon crowding into the area. Kid couldn't help but sigh. She had been to these celebrations before, and nothing was too new nor exciting as they may have been in the past. It seemed like lately she had just been losing interest in almost anything not involving fighting or hunting. It was a huge let down, and by now the embarrassment was setting in. She was wearing not only her work clothes, but she could feel stares from all around due to the fact she hadn't been perfectly on time or prepared for a speech.

"This is awful, girl. I don't see how you can handle being my link when I screw up so badly," Kid talked quietly to her companion. The pokemon just gave off a slight comforting purr in response, but it wasn't going to be nearly enough to cheer Kim up. Pulling out her golden scarf, she wrapped it around her neck and hid her chin inside, "... Lets just try to do something while we're here. I can't go back to change my clothes... or make sure I arrive on time."

Mounting Kira, they joined in with the crowds of pokemon and people, searching for anything new. Her brother and sister could definitely enjoy themselves without her. It was only luck she spotted something; a familiar face. Kid couldn't remember his name exactly, though it was close to Kira's own, she knew him well as their blacksmith. It was a coincidence to see him here, as her weapon was breaking down from so much use and needed repair anyways. She knew she was being rather rude disrupting his reading, but she hoped he wouldn't mind too much. Making her way to the pillar, Kid hopped down from the legendary pokemon and put on a half genuine, half-faked smile.

"Kita, fancy seeing you here," she guessed completely on his name, praying for it to be right, "Are you not enjoying the festival?"

It was clear he was a little unamused by the celebration just like her. She could respect that. "...Anyways, I need you to do me a favor when you get the time," she continued, "My spear has been wearing down, and the head is chipped. I've probably been a little rough with my training, and I use it so often. I'd really appreciate if you could fix it up, and maybe sharpen the blades on it if you get the time. I promise I'd make it up to you. If I can't, I'm sure my mother will."

"HELP!! HELP!!" a cry came from behind. It was rather loud and disturbing, and she knew something serious was happening from the way it sounded. "S-sorry, thanks a lot," Kim quickly added, leaving her spear to the blacksmith and immediately riding away to the direction of the cries. A girl rose from the crowds just as Kim was ready to begin searching through them. Tsurara had used his magic again. She wondered if there was any way she could help.

"Where is he? Where is he?? Help me find him!" cried the girl, who was looking very pale, and distressed. Her link was nowhere to be found.

"...Oh arceus," Kid thought to herself, knowing what was wrong. It seemed like Tsurara had already called to Hikari to melt his ice sculpture. Kira ran from Kid's side and laid next to the girl, trying to have the Raikou's fur and clouded mane warm her up. Kim stood back and watched to avoid getting too involved. She was angry and upset, and if she got any closer she'd probably end up trash-talking Tsurara. "Nice trick," she mumbled to herself, hopefully far enough away so that her brother couldn't hear. She wanted Kira to stay away, as it wasn't their business, but it was the pokemon's nature to try and help.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Seraphina Densetsu (Divine Water)
146.png

A Cry for Help

Seraphina quietly watched the rest of the speeches not really paying attention as she sneezed slightly. She may have said that everyone's health was good, but she was feeling under the weather. But she'd tough it out, wait til the speeches were done and then she would let Tsurara or Adeline know that she wasn't feeling well. With a sigh Seraphina glanced over at her brother and sisters from Sacred fire. She wasn't really that close to them being the youngest, in fact it wasn't until the last new Moon that she started speaking at the festival. But because of how young she had been when the families split, she just didn't know Hikari, Kim, or Masashi as well as her other siblings.

Now that she speeches where ended she was going to say something to her brother Tsurara a cry for help sounded and a small girl, younger than herself was brought up to the stage pale and shaking. Oh no, her link Seraphina thought as the girl was put next to Kim's link Kira Seraphina was about to move forward when she felt a wave of dizziness and leaned against Mai her face paling. "h-help if Tsurara asks for it" she said to her link before sitting on the ground feeling ill and weak.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
150px-572_Minccino.png

Nina let the strange hold her, but she was paralysed with fear, and her fur was completely fluffed out with surprise. She was almost certain that she and the branch would collide with the ground, and Aimi and her both would be goners. It frightened Nina so much that just because she wanted to get a good view of everyone at the festival, that she almost killed herself. Well, that dumb Starly did, any ways. She was certain that if that bird had never landed on the same branch that she was standing on, that this wouldn't of ever happened to her in the very first. She knew that Aimi would be fuming at her because of this, one for the reason that she nearly got them both killed, but also by the fact that now. . .Aimi would have to talk to this boy to get away.

Aimi looked with wide eyes and gasped a little bit as she watched the scene play out, with Nina falling down to her, and Aimi's death, only to be saved my the mysterious boy, which Aimi had never met, nor really wanted to in the first place. And then, for the Eevee, most obviously the link of the boy, which she had already figured out, to run up from below Nina and catch her skilfully from his back. To keep herself from squealing like a little girl, partly from complete fear, and one from being a bit over excited, but not exactly in the best of ways, Aimi cupped her two dainty little hands over her mouth, and breathed deeply.

She knew that something had to be done and said, and when the boy asked who's Minccino it was, Aimi took a very deep heave of a breath, breathing in, and breathing back out again before finally deciding on stepping up to the strange boy.She spoke to him in a quiet voice, that stutters just as much, if not more than the boy had spoken before. Aimi was so nervous that she couldn't even sense how scared the boy was, and her face blushed bright red, as she looked the boy straight in the eye, her own deep purple ones glistening and shining in the bright sunlight. "I-it would be m-my Minccino. . . . ." She said softly, soon not being able to look the boy directly in the eyes, and at first, narrowed them at Nina, who was in the boy's arms, looking fearful and just as scared as Aimi at this time.

But, despite this, Nina raised her head to glance up at the mystery boy, and nodded her head frisk-fully, shuddering a bit at the thought of what Aimi would do to her as punishment when she got home. Normally, Aimi would just threaten, as they were both very close, and not even someone like Aimi would ever truly hurt a close friend of any kind. Nina then smiled at Aimi the best that she could, but quickly, Aimi seemed to be too embarrassed and freaked out to even look at her own Linked partner, and started staring at the grass underfoot, shaking back and forth, and shuffling her feet, in means to keep her thoughts off of the boy. Nina looked away too, her eyes wide, and gentle looking once again, like they normally did when she saw that Aimi was at all scared or sorrowful, or even in this case, possibly both.

Aimi suddenly built up a bit more mental strength to look back up at the boy, her eyes looking dark as normal, but seemed, somewhat lighter in a way, as if a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders, and she wasn't scared any more. Truth is, Aimi was afraid, but she needed to go up at get Nina back, so that she two could be on there way again, most likely on their way back to the house now. She had really had enough of the Moon Festival to last, a life time she bet. Slowly and cautiously, Aimi made her way up to the boy, taking small little delicate steps, until she stood just feet away from him. As much as Aimi wanted to look away from him, and to run away, she still stood there, looking him in the eyes, but still shaking quite a lot. "So if you don't mind, I would be much obliged to take her back with me" Aimi said to the boy, then backed up a little bit, loosing eye contact with the boy, once she realized how freaky that she much have looked, standing so still, at least in her mind, and staring so darkly at the boy. "You know, please?" Aimi then added after she had spoken, her face now redder than it was before.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Kazuma and Hibiki

Kazuma shifted uneasily as he watched the events transpire below. He'd put his mind at ease far too quickly. It was sudden, but that was no excuse for not having seen the girl's link vanish from her side. As Tsurara Densetsu requested that his kin melt down the ice sculpture, Kazuma knew immediately that the prince must have discerned that the child's link was within it. Kazuma bit back any scathing comments that came to mind. Perhaps if the prince had been a bit more careful when displaying his magic trick...

"Hibiki, we're going to help." Kazuma said as he stood up, gripping the hilt of his sword tightly as he hopped off of the tree bough he was on. He bent his knees to cushion his landing and he hit the ground silent among several bystanders, who were shocked by his sudden appearance. Kazuma paid them no mind as he strode forward, aware of Hibiki following right beside him, vibrating with worry.

As Kazuma rushed to the platform, he caught a glimpse of Seraphina-hime's face. She was clearly not doing too well. When she sat on the ground, likely because she was too weak to continue standing, Kazuma felt some confliction. She was of the Divine Water family, but it was his duty to assist the Densetsu family, should it be necessary. But with the girl's link in a deep freeze, that was likely a more pressing issue, as the girl's life was in more trouble.

Kazuma gritted his teeth as he continued toward the sculpture, making his decision. He could only hope that one of the Divine Water's guards are the princess' family members noticed her. If not, he hoped she would be alright until the business with the frozen link was finished and he could attend to her.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Kita Okata
Sacred Fire
Forging the Bridge

The Ice Prince may be onto something, magic could be the key to alchemy. It's something I should take into consideration. Kita thought to himself as he read over the pages of his book. Yasha had gone over to the other family members, communing with the others and their linked partners. "Kita, fancy seeing you here," said a voice to his left. Kita jumped, caught by surprise. He closed his book and turned it around in an effort to hide the cover, which had an Ouroboros symbol on it (though alchemy was simply obscure, not forbidden; it was unlikely that the one speaking to him would even know what it was). He looked to see who was talking to him, it was Kim Densetsu, the Princess of Lightning from the Sacred Fire family. "Are you not enjoying the festival?" She continued. He tried to find words, but all he could get out were a few embarrassed "uh"s and "err"s. "...Anyways, I need you to do me a favor when you get the time, My spear has been wearing down, and the head is chipped. I've probably been a little rough with my training, and I use it so often. I'd really appreciate if you could fix it up, and maybe sharpen the blades on it if you get the time. I promise I'd make it up to you. If I can't, I'm sure my mother will." He was actually quite happy to hear the request. It was rare that people requested things personally, and he liked his trade, especially if he knew the people who would be grateful to him.

Suddenly, a cry of a small child calling for help rang out in the crowd. "S-sorry, thanks a lot," Kim said, leaving her speak with him. He watched her run towards the crowd of people around the child, in a daze. It was as she said, the spear was worn down and the head was chipped, nothing he couldn't handle. He didn't feel too much pressure, though, even if it was a personal request, he's been used to fixing and making items for the main family, he'd been at it for years. Yasha returned to Kita and licked his face, Kita promptly laughed at the ticklish sensation.

"It's about time we ate, isn't it, Yasha?" Kita asked Yasha, who agreed with a small high pitched cry of contentment. He took the spear in his left hand and found a table with food on it. There didn't seem to be any need to wait, so he prepared plates for himself and Yasha and dug in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back