• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
The ghosts in the Old Chateau creeped me out even more then that girl ghost on one of the bridges in Black and White. The music there was probably the scariest music in any game.

.Scream

Professor
Years
The place itself is so interesting, I wish I knew more about it but I guess we'll never know huh? :(

Years
I loved this place so much, possibly due to my slightly gothic nature. I g there all the time to EV train and to take my chances with the dual-slot Gengar. It only appears like 5% of the time. Teehee, this plase was quite an enjoyment for me and destroyed my Writer's Blosk, allowing me to write creepypastas again! :DDD! Anyway, I was surprised that it didn't have more of a backstory. Have you ever noticed when you go into the room next to the one with the painting, the eyes follow you? I found that very interesting. Game Freak, can't you do better? More backstory!!
(You can only find Gengar in the room with the painting whos eyes follow you. You need any dual-slot cartridge in the dual slot.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
This place was seriously creepy! ;; I though it was kinda cool, but I would've much preferred it if there was a detailed back story to the place. I do love how you found Rotom in there and it was a great place to train early on in the game with some cool items, but it certainly wasn't my favourite place haha. It gets a bit tiresome treasure hunting when a Gastly pops up every 5 steps xD

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I have to admit, I was reluctant to exploring this spooky place. My friends had creeped me out about it ages ago saying there were scary ghosts inside. But when I heard a little legendary came out at night, I didn't hold back.

The music creeped me out, after hastily picking up a few good items (Rare candies! :3) and avoiding a few wild Pokemon there was that old TV. You know, I thought it was just some decoration and thought there was an old program on it or something.

I got freaked out, when Rotom appeared. I literally jumped out of my bed, it was kind of hilarious. The Old Chateau, is one of the creepiest Pokemon places ever in my opinion and I'm really not keen going back in there.

BiGoDeViN28

Psalm 141:3
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I liked the Old Chateau. It had a nice creepy feel to it, along some cool music. I do wish there was more involved with it. Maybe a side quest or something.

I did spend quite some time in it, though. Trying to hunt down whatever was in that TV. I eventually gave up but I'd never imagined all I had to do was look at night. :/

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
After all these years, the Old Chateau still remains to be one of the most elusive, spooky and mysterious location in any Pokemon game. Other then the original Lavendar Town, I don't think any location can surpass the eeriness of the Old Chateau. The music is awesome, as well as the creepy ghosts that randomly appear throughout the abandoned mansion.

Years
i love the old chateau i have never seen the butler tho. i agree with rivvon that their is more than enough story you can perceive to make your own conclusion on it and doesn't every region have some unexplained thing for sinnoh it the old chateau.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
i love the old chateau i have never seen the butler tho. i agree with rivvon that their is more than enough story you can perceive to make your own conclusion on it and doesn't every region have some unexplained thing for sinnoh it the old chateau.
Before you get started to bring life to the old Chateau, clearing out the ruined buildings and wastes are what you have to do.

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
I always liked the Old Chateau. I was a little disappointed by the fact that there wasn't a quest/side quest involved with it but it was really awesome getting a Rotom and if I had Platinum I'd turn him into a refrigerator ^^. I also saw both ghosts once and they kinda freaked me out.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Uh, this topic has been bumped twice. Please check the dates on topics. You'll see that this was a old topic.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Uh, this topic has been bumped twice. Please check the dates on topics. You'll see that this was a old topic.

Thank you for this, but instead of posting, please report the issue next time, so it can be dealt with a little quicker.

As this thread is really dusty and old, I'll close this. Just a reminder to please not bump threads a month old from their last post.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back