• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Legendary Guardians (T)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
598957_3980539874044_1620922818_n.jpg

Spots: 1​

CO-GM: Mick Fizz

Plot:
Spoiler:

Team Rocket:
Spoiler:

The Rebellion:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Regions and Legendary Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Accepted Characters:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Reserve for Johto, plz! This seems cool! =D
----------------------------
Name: Sky Norinda

Region: Johto

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: (1 Paragraph)

History: (1 Paragraph)

Legendary Pokemon: Suicune

Password: T, NPC, one

Other: N/A for now.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Mick Fizz is now Co-GM so the Hoenn spot is taken.

As will be note in the first post, There are NO reserves, for the three spots open the time for Sign ups for each spot will end on December 7th, on that date I will choose which SU is the best for the Spots in Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
a bit of a tip if you want this to last long, 5 spots is a bit limited IMO, if one goes inactive then your group is screwed. Just some input

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
a bit of a tip if you want this to last long, 5 spots is a bit limited IMO, if one goes inactive then your group is screwed. Just some input
I'm still running the Zelda RP in a group of five. You just have to be sure that the players are reliable and can be at least active enough to post regularly or warn the group about a possible inactivity.

That said, I think I have a character in mind and I'll be signing up for Sinnoh's Shaymin spot when I get on a computer next.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I've got a plan in place in case of innactivity, also a note to anyone signing up.

In the first posts for the RP each character will have a dream were they will see their legendary telling them to go to Kanto, the next morning they will receive a letter telling them the same.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Okay. SU done.

Name: Robin Harleen Hamilton
Nickname: She goes by the name of 'Noir' nowadays.
Region: Hoenn
Appearance:
Standing at about five feet and five inches, Noir has a slim body which she uses to her advantage in order to survive. Her skin is slightly tanned and her wavy, honey and slightly messy hair reaches her shoulders. She has yellow eyes that seem to change depending on her mood; usually, when stressed and aware, they look intense and brighter, but the few times she is calm they look soft and more golden. Between this eyes is a small nose with some freckles that one can only notice when standing very close to her, which usually is not allowed.
As for the clothing, she usually wears a black tank top, along with some padded shorts which have green pads and are black between them. She also adds a green cap with a black visor and a yellow ring above it, and a padded jacket similar to her shorts for when the weather requires it. Now, if by any reason she has to dress formally, she sports a black cocktail dress. There is one thing in common between those two outfits: a black mask that covers her eyes (Much like Gym Leader Brycen's).

Personality:
If you wanted to define how Robin-I mean Noir- is, you would say she is a girl with a lot of courage and determination. But although one might think that she's a fearless fighter because of that, then you're wrong, as she's actually, well, the exact opposite. A mixture of fear of getting caught, anxiety and a desire to take justice into her hands is what actually drives her.
What drives her also makes her a very territorial and somewhat jealous girl. You will be in trouble if you go near what she considers her 'turf' without her actual consent, so do it at your own risk. But if you manage to get her guard down with you, and earn her trust, she'll immediately give you hers and will get attached to you, maybe a tad too much. You will be part of her 'turf', which despite the creepy sound of it has some advantages, as she will try to protect you at any cost. And once you're 'hers', it is definitely not a good idea to betray her.

History:
Robin Hamilton was born to a wealthy yet loving family from Lilycove City. They lived in a mansion by the sea, and she had almost anything she desired. Huge plush dolls, cute cushions… But she lacked one thing: Friends. Not only were the kids too unfriendly and jealous about her status to play with her, but also being an only child and the heir to the Hamilton's Fortune made her parents worry about her a lot, and were a little bit overprotective towards her. During a trip to the vast Hoenn Sea, she saw a green Pokémon flying at high speeds across the sky, and she got an interest in Pokémon. Thanks to her parents and books, she gained a lot of knowledge about Pokémon and dreamed of becoming a trainer. She also became very attached to her parents and feared that she'd lose them.
And that fear eventually came true. Unknown to Robin, an evil crime syndicate known as Team Rocket was spreading its influence from Kanto to other regions, and were slowly beginning to take over the world with nobody able to stop them. They eventually got to Hoenn, and took over all Hamilton assets by force. Bruce Hamilton was not willing to go down without a fight, and against his family's wishes, he tried to fight the grunts while his wife and daughter escaped. Poor Robin would never see him again.
What was left of the Hamilton family roamed Hoenn, escaping from Team Rocket which was likely to be after them. But after months of living down to their last dime, they were found. That day, along with the day she lost her father and fortune, would scar Robin for life. Her mother distracted Team Rocket, and allowed Robin to barely escape at the cost of her own life. After this event, she became overly territorial, and swore that Team Rocket would pay for taking her life and dreams away from her. She adopted the name 'Noir' and an outfit which she based on the green Pokémon she saw when she was little.

Password: T, NPC, one.
Other: She is very fond of coffee. Very.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
In the first posts for the RP each character will have a dream were they will see their legendary telling them to go to Kanto, the next morning they will receive a letter telling them the same.
Wait, so how exactly is this RP going to start? Do they know their legendary, or already have it at RP start? I know how I'm going to make this character but it does seem pretty important to know if they have their Pokemon or not.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
I'm liking the look of this roleplay, I shall start working on my SU and it'll be up soon

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'm new to these forums, but I've been PBP'ing for a while now. Hope you don't mind me applying~

Name: Tiffany Mimer
Nickname: "Red"
Region: Kanto

Appearance: Red grew up tall and healthy on the harbor of Vermillion City, working with the water and the dock-workers to give her an athletic form. Her pampered skin bears the tan of years beneath the sun, but is rarely seen bearing make-up. Despite the lack of ornamentation on her skin, she likes to decorate her hair and outfits with whatever colorful materials or dyes she can find. Her eyes are embers that shift with subtle emotions, which are only hidden when she's focused.

While her fascination with colors gives the young woman a varied wardrobe, she prefers to base it on those of a schoolgirl; they're practical and take only a few adjustments to be made formal. However, one unchanging aspect is the cap she wears, in honor of the namesake who first stood up to Team Rocket.

Personality: Red is hard-working and devoted to her personal mission, with a heartlessness borne of events before it began. She detests her foes with a viciousness not befitting of somebody her age, and will share in whispers the lack of mercy she'll give to any of Team Rocket's goons. Even with this hatred, she treats most she meets with rationality in her mind and a courteous bow. She also inherited what her father called a "storyteller's heart", and will listen to almost any tale while waiting to proclaim her own.

History: Red was born in Vermillion City to a retired Ranger and the sailor who stole his heart. From a young age, she was taught the value of hard work by delivering messages across the harbor and listening to her father's "war stories". At school, she was a good student whose stories could fascinate, even though she embellished the details. Likewise, she followed the adventures of trainers on television and whatever magazines she could find, with a longing for distant lands fostered by her sailor mother.

Unfortunately for her, Kanto was one of the first regions taken over by Team Rocket and the news of her favorite trainer, Red, failing to stop them broke the eleven year old's heart. As they swarmed over Kanto, one set of officer's deemed it necessary to take away her father's old Ranger companion, who she'd known since childhood. Her father was willing to let it go, for the sake of his family, but she'd been taught to treat people fairly, and chewed the Grunts out with cusses overheard at the harbor.

Of course, Team Rocket couldn't beat thirteen year old in view of the public, so they hired a few of the rough students from her school to do it for them. The schoolgirls assaulted her during a job, where her skin was branded with cigarettes and body beaten by their numbers. Red kept her grudge hidden within, while she trained herself and studied twice as hard on Pokemon in the hopes that both could defeat the vile students who'd bullied her, and Team Rocket behind it.

Throughout this, the tale of the fallen boy known as Red repeated over and over again in her head; if he had the courage, so could she. Over a year, she took her revenge on the schoolgirl gang who defeated her by singling them out and defeating them one-on-one, with fighting styles she'd innocently asked her father about, and stole their money to fund her bigger goal: To defeat Team Rocket, in the name of her parents, herself, and Red.

Legendary Pokemon: Moltres
Password: T. NPC. One.
Other: A side-goal of Red's is to find out what happened to the original Red.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I'll try and grab Johto.

Have a SU by lunch hopefully.

Name: Seph Daror
Region: Johto

Appearance:
picture.php

Personality: Seph was someone who had hope. Someone who could lead others to victory because of his resolve. Now he's nothing like that. He's broken and can't even keep his own hope alive. He's quiet, serious, and extremely negative with a short temper to top it all off. His ideals of a free Johto have changed to a thirst for vengeance on Rocket. He appears cold to strangers, but in all truth he is only trying to keep others from his pain. It's all a shell to keep himself safe from this harsh world.

History: Seph grew up in the northern Johto city of Blackthorn. It was a great place to grow up. The trainers there were some of the best in the region, the gym defiantly was, and the Dragon's Den was renowned for its place in history. Seph was excited to be a part of it. He knew when he was older he'd be able to join that tradition. Then things changed. Seph didn't know why though. Lots of the trainers left, people were always on edge, and the gym leader along with the elders vanished. His parents especially tried to shelter him from the news. They couldn't shelter him when they finally came. Despite its proximity to the boarder Blackthorns mountain ranges had staved off the Rockets for a while, but the city fell quickly once they came.

The next few years Seph lived hearing murmurs of what the city used to be; of the great history there. All things that had gone. Blackthorn had been prosperous and kept Proton off their backs, but the money began to run out. Those who worked were to concerned with themselves to help the rest of the city, so now the lower class began to crumble. The majority of citizens had once been trainers, but without tournaments they had no income and their pokemon were quickly taken. Now and then a trainer would refuse and fight back. The sounds would echo through the empty city. Seph hated and feared those sounds because they always ended the same. His only solace was when the storms would settle over Blackthorn the mountains blocking their way. Most of the rockets wouldn't be out in the storms so at least those horrible sounds were gone. The storms also reminded Seph of one of the many Johto legends. There was a pokemon who would ride the storm clouds and come down on lightning. If it came perhaps it could chase off the rockets. Maybe just maybe they could have a chance at life again.

Legendary Pokemon: Suicune, though in character he'll be at ends with it as he prefers Raikou

Password: T NPC one
Other: Seph will get along terribly with his legendary at first, and work mostly out of need instead of loyalty.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I have my character on my laptop. At the moment though i'm on my 3DS. I've been really ill since Tuesday so I won't be on much til I'm better.

I'll talk to Mick Fizz about what to do if I'm still ill on the day sign ups are judged.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
I'm goin' for it! Tell me if anythingneeds fixing.

Name: Matthew Wellington

Nickname: Max

Region: Sinnoh

Appearance http://i48.tinypic.com/155ggna.png[/IMG (Credit to PokeCharms for the sprite I edited.)

Personality: Max is a bit weird and socially awkward. Like Shaymin, he's reallyshy and does not talk much. But if he warms up to you, he's really friendly.Max gets terrible grades at the Team Rocket academy in his home town, like inthe D range, but he really shines in science. It's really weird, but that's theonly class he actually likes. Max has a tendency to worry about everything, andreally likes being in the "safe zone". Max likes to read lots about varioussubjects, like fantasy and history. He absolutely loathes Jessie and James fortheir tyrant's approach to ruling to Sinnoh. He feels it is their fault he isbullied every day at school. He is not the bravest of people, but he will fightfor what he feels is right.

History: Max grew up in the small town of Celsetic Town with a Team Rocketfather. His father wanted him to grow up to be a great Team Rocket member, butMax was just terrible at everything needed to be a Team Rocket Member. He couldnot battle, talk meanly, or even yell at someone. The kids he went to schoolwith treated him like a bag of dirt, frowning upon him like he just didn'tbelong there. He began to just sit in the fields on Route 210, wondering whatlife would be like if Team Rocket didn't exist. One day he found a pink flowerin the grass, he thought it was very peculiar, and he decided to keep it. Hehas worn it in his hair ever since. He began to study this flower, and he foundout very little about it, just staring at it for long periods of time,wondering why it wouldn't wilt like all of the other flowers he had picked tocompare it to. One night, he had a dream of a pokemon whose name he did notknow, telling him to travel to the Kanto region. He wakes up the next morning,wondering about who that pokemon was. He soon realized that the pokemon he hadseen had a flower on it, and it was the same one he had been studying. He wentoff to school that day, and was bullied once again for how awful he was atbeing a Team Rocket member. He goes home, and checks their mailbox. He looksthrough them, finding that most were letters for his father. At the very bottom,though, he finds a letter for him. He stares at it for a while, because nothingever came for him, and he hides it in one of his pocket so no one asks what itis. He walks inside, hiding his letter in his pocket, and gives the otherletters to his father. He dashes up to his room on the top floor, and reads theletter. To his surprise, it told him to travel to the Kanto region, like thedream he had last night. It told him that he would be one to help bring downTeam Rocket. He pondered the idea for a long time, and decided a world withoutTeam Rocket would be a happier world. He then thought about how many peoplethis would put out of work, but he thought it was still a good idea. But, thenhe thought about his dad, and how awful his dad would feel that he would notbecome a Team Rocket. He decided that bringing them down was for the best, andhe snuck off in the middle of the night and dashed to the nearest port. Hedoges everyone he sees for the next few days until he reaches Sunnyshore City.He then had second thoughts about leaving, how could he, a mistake of a person,help bring down the entire government? Maybe he should just go home, hethought. He then decided this was his big risk, that he wasn't just going tostand on the sidelines this time, he was going to make a difference. He snuckonto a Team Rocket boat that was going to Kanto and hid in one of the crates.He stays in the box, hoping he wouldn't get caught.

Legendary Pokemon: Shaymin

Other: How am I supposed tobattle Jessie and James at the same time? You know, if I get accepted.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Here's my characters sign up :)

Name: Melody Renee Jones

Nickname: Mel

Region: Unova

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Sprite:
nikki64gijinkatranspare.gif

Personality: Melody is a very sweet and kind girl, she doesn't know how to be mean, but she knows that Team Rocket has to be stopped. Due to her young age, most people assume she doesn't remember when Team Rocket took over. But she does remember it. Melody's voice has a musical tone to it that can be very soothing to other people. She can try to be a voice of reason but most people don't listen to her because of her age. She's also very graceful in all aspects of what she does. Another important thing about Melody is any friends she makes she sees more as family, though that is mainly due to being an orphan. She doesn't like violence but she also doesn't like Team Rocket, and she's determined to do what she can to help stop them. Melody also has a natural talent for singing and musical instruments.

History: Melody was born and raised in Nuvema Town in the Unova region. The very beginning of her childhood was a good one, her father was a scientist in Professor Junipers Lab and her mother stayed at home. She was loved and well cared for. But when she was five it all changed, she was unaware that Team Rocket had taken over the other regions, that is she was until her town was taken over. Her father was killed in a raid on the lab when he refused to give up information leaving young Melody and her mother alone. The girl and her mother where then forced from there home as Nuvema town was to be abandoned. The two traveled to Mistralton city for refuge, but within six months Melody's mother died from illness leaving Melody all alone. For the next five years Melody lived in an orphanage that had been set up in Mistralton city reading books on Pokemon, Team Rocket made it impossible for people to get a Pokemon so all Melody had was books on them. One particular book caught her attention so much, that she died her blonde hair green and started dressing similar to one of the legendary Pokemon's two forms, Meloetta's Aria Form. Finally though Melody had enough of seeing how people were treated by Team Rocket and started wishing there was a way she could help.

Legendary Pokemon: Meloetta

Other: She always carries a normal flute in her bag.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Sorry for the delay. Genevieve and I have been dealing with some issues lately. Anyway, about the SUs:

Lilizuki - You're accepted! Congratulations, very interesting character indeed!

jasonwolf - I'd say you're pending until you fix about that part about the Legendary. It's not like "Oh, I don't like you, I like this Legendary better.". It's not like you have a choice. It doesn't fit into the plot to prefer another legendary since your character is supposed to have been chosen by it from birth.

OrangeNess - I'm sorry, but for the moment your character is declined. The dream about the Legendary Pokémon is suppose to happen once the IC thread is set in motion. You'll have to change the history part a little bit if You wanna give this a go.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Hmm don't take this as me being this is simply a counter point.

Couldn't Suicune have picked Seph anyway? I mean I'll probably edit Suicune so that it fits the "picked from birth idea", but would Seph, who doesn't know about the whole fact that suicune picked him, really need to like suicune to be a good partner? My thought process was that Seph accepts it first out of need, but it grows into respect. It gives room for some growth instead of "OMG Its Suicune the greatest pokemon of all time!!!" *swoons*. I did explain Seph as someone who had a lot of hope, resolve, and values (even though those are now locked away), Suicune may have been caring a bit more about those then Seph's personal preference.

If there really is no middle ground I can edit it, but I do think it takes away from the possibilities.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Hmm don't take this as me being this is simply a counter point.

Couldn't Suicune have picked Seph anyway? I mean I'll probably edit Suicune so that it fits the "picked from birth idea", but would Seph, who doesn't know about the whole fact that suicune picked him, really need to like suicune to be a good partner? My thought process was that Seph accepts it first out of need, but it grows into respect. It gives room for some growth instead of "OMG Its Suicune the greatest pokemon of all time!!!" *swoons*. I did explain Seph as someone who had a lot of hope, resolve, and values (even though those are now locked away), Suicune may have been caring a bit more about those then Seph's personal preference.

If there really is no middle ground I can edit it, but I do think it takes away from the possibilities.

That's okay. Now that you've explained it, and that it's all clear, you're accepted. Welcome aboard!

Back