• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bargains/Vouchers/Sales Thread

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
I hate to double post, but I'm sure I'll be forgiven, since I'm hopefully getting some people good deals.

The entire Assassins Creed franchise is 35% off on UPlay right now, pretty good deal. Click the banner to go to the page.

Years
The Humble Origin Bundle.

They have amazing Origin games up for grabs and the extra donation is definitely worth it looking at the games. 4 days and 18 hours left.

For $1+:

• Dead Space
  • Dead Space 3
  • Medal of Honor
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Burnout: Paradise
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Pay more than the average of $4.86 to get:

• C&C: Red Alert - Uprising
  • Battlefield 3
  • Populous
  • The Sims 3 + Starter Pack

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Best Buy has:
-Bioshock Infinite $29.99
-Borderlands 2 $19.99
-DEAL OF THE DAY: Call of Duty: Black Ops II $29.99
Toys R Us today has a $10 Gift card if you purchase Grand Theft Auto V for PS3 or Xbox 360.

48 hour sale at GreenManGaming

http://www.greenmangaming.com/borderlands-2-dlcs/
Borderlands 2 for $13.19
DLC also 50% off
Use this promo code GMG20-WS93W-R39MD when you check out for an additional 20% off! (Works on Skin Packs)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Bit late on this one, only 17 hours left, but GGG has a offer up right now for Bethesda games. Pick 2 for $15.

Dishonored, Fallout NV UE, TES IV Oblivion GOTY Deluxe, Doom 3 BFG, Fallout 3 GOTY, RAGE, TES III GOTY: Morrowind, Quake IV, Brink Complete, Quake III Arena and Hunted: The Demons Forge are what you can pick from.

http://www.getloadedgo.com/

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Steam has Bioshock Infinite at 66% off right now til tomorrow.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
itssteamsaletime.png

Steams Autumn Sale is on right now till the 3rd.

Todays Daily Deals (11/27)
Outlast, 66& off
TES Skyrim, 75% off
Prison Architect, 50% off
Left 4 Dead 2, 75% off
Sleeping Dogs, 80% off
The Walking Dead, 75% off
Terria, 75% off
Antichamber, 75% off
Rouge Legacy, 66% off

Flash Sales (8 hours, good for another 4)
Hammer Watch, 66% off
Space Hulk, 66% off
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, 75% off
Castle Story, 33% off

TY

Blizzard winter sales are up now too with:

World of Warcraft — Now €5 (Reg. €14.99)
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria — Now €10 (Reg. €34.99)
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty — Now €20 (Reg. €39.99)
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm — Now €20 (Reg. €39.99)

Years
Amazon has the XCOM Collection for $9.99 if you're in the US. It's got all 6 XCOM games and some DLC/EXpansion packs for Enemy Unknown. It's basically a download for a Steam key pack. It's an even better deal than buying them all individually on Steam right now.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
q6wJmCG.jpg

December 1st - January 3rd
The Steam Holiday Sale is Officially on!

Now before you go off to buy all those games you never got to, here are some things that you should consider:

• Don't jump to buy a game that is part of the sale simply because it's on Sale. The Flash Sale and the Community's Choice may yield a better discount than a standard Steam Sale discount. Patience can be your greatest tool when looking for the best deal. Watch for Daily Deals, of course, but Flash Deals and Community's Choice should take precedence, as they often yield the best discounts the sale has to offer.

• While the Steam Sale is nice, it may also be smart to look to other sites for better deals. GreenmanGaming, Gamer's Gate, Nuuvem, and Getgames Go are just a few examples that always have incredible deals, so don't limit yourself. Having said that, keep the previous tip in mind.

• Keep a careful watch of the Flash Sale and the Community Choice. The Flash Sales last 8 hours and show deals for four games. The Community's Choice lasts the same amount of time and is dictated by 3 sales that are put up for a vote. The game that gets the most votes will have a sale for a set amount of time, until the next Community Choice sale. Then, of course, there's the Daily Sale, which lasts for 24 hours.

• Put games on your wishlist. If there's a game you really want and you don't want to have to keep looking at the Steam Sale for a better deal, put the game on your wishlist so that you will get e-mails about deals for games on your wishlist.

Years
I've only just noticed this one so I thought I'd post it in case other people hadn't seen it. (It might be UK only so I apologise if it is region specific)

Anyway basically register a 3DS/3DS XL on club nintendo along with a game (there's 15 eligible ones, Pokemon X/Y count so assuming you have one of those you'll be good to go) and you get a free download code for Super Mario 3D Land.

I hadn't registered my console or game up to that point so it was a nice thing to see randomly on Amazon.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Humblebundle has a new main bundle up right now, a Sid Meier bundle including Civ III/IV, Ace Patrol, Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies, and Railroad for minimum, Civ V, Civ V Gods and Kings DLC for BTA, and Brave New World DLC for $15.

Back