• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My RMXP RTP Final Fantasy Game

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
This game I have been working for about two monthes. So I have gotten a ton down on it so far.

Features
DBS
CMS (Need help making)
Mini games (Need help with)
New charsets (Need someone to help rip)
Other features are TOP SECRET. (But will be revieled in the Demo!)

Story
Three adventures are camping in the wilderness and talking about a great Magi War that almost destroyed the world. They stumble on something called a Magi Orb and get arrested by the King and they escape and you'll have to wait to the Final Release to see what happens.

Screenshots
I know I know. There are hardly any. Don't worry I'll post more soon!

Last edited:

Daisy

^_^ <3 Dash <3 ^_^
Years
Those are nice Hun :)

Um could you please tell me how you did that tree shadow thing (if its from the RTP)

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Daisy said:
Those are nice Hun :)

Um could you please tell me how you did that tree shadow thing (if its from the RTP)

Thanks. :D How i did the tree shading was i made a auto event... Hold on.. I'll go check...

I made an auto Event and put.
<>Change Map Settings: Fog = '003-Shade01'. 0, 64, Normal, 200, 0, 0
<>Switch: [0001: Shade set] = ON
<>
Make a new page on the same Event and make it be the switch 0001: Shade set

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
Years
Your story is interesting, though I think your maps could use a little more work. However, I have a little scripting knowledge, so I might be able to help you with the CMS and the Mini-Games. You can PM me if you're interested.

Also, if you're making a Final Fantasy-style game, I would suggest also having a CBS that is more Final Fantasy-ish. I might be able to help you with that, too.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Sailor Chibi Lunatone said:
Your story is interesting, though I think your maps could use a little more work. However, I have a little scripting knowledge, so I might be able to help you with the CMS and the Mini-Games. You can PM me if you're interested.

Also, if you're making a Final Fantasy-style game, I would suggest also having a CBS that is more Final Fantasy-ish. I might be able to help you with that, too.

Ill take you up on that offer.

New Features
CBS
More to come...

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
<>Change Map Settings: Fog = '001-Fog1'. 0, 64, Normal, 200, 5, 2
<>Play BGS:`002-Wind02`,80,100

Set it to parallel process if you want it to run in all eternity.

Try that one instead of
<>Change Map Settings: Fog = '003-Shade01'. 0, 64, Normal, 200, 0, 0
<>Switch: [0001: Shade set] = ON

=)

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Thanks! I usually do things the hard way! :P Are there any people out there that can help me with spriting, a ABS, a CMS, and the mini-games? PLEASE.

Last edited:
Back