• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
Yay !! Toto is here ! ^_____^ *Hugs*

Oh you made the Banner toto ? *Cringes* I did'nt even know ^^;;;
I love that Banner. I forgot to say this at the start but please can no one re produce, any of the Club banners on any other site. There made for you to have in your siggie at PC if you want =3.

Of course you can join Totodile n.n *Hands you a lil Psyduck*

Well i thought you guys could all get a laugh out of this Comic Strip from the Recently aired special in Japan with Misty in ^__^ She looks cute in this eppie. For us Pokeshippers it is a adorable hint and if you love Psyduck you'll like this too. I love Psyduck's evil lil Grin ! :D

Its ok, I don't care if you use my banner.
*huggles Psyduck*
I have seen this comic XD
I printed it out and put it on my wall.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
XD I think Psyduck thought it was the one Misty loved. But anyway...
-coughs- Yea. It might have some Pokeshipping hints in there. =/

Anywho...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Originally posted by ~*Silent Tattsu*~
I have some piccies you Misty-fan boys should like =3 (Reffering mostly to the bikini one XD)
NIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE! :cool:
I wish my stupid commputer didn't go goofy on me,then I could look at my pictures. :'(

Years
wut are pokeshippers btw? also (i know not important, but i didnt actually officially join the club *as you may remember*, could you jsut announce that im in it to make it official).
also click on the link to my fun fan club... its really a cool club we jsut need members... descriptions are there incase you are wondering what its all about. *Ditto represents all pokemon, and expresses that every1 is welcome.. i would put in sig but outta room.....*

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
For some reason, I don't like that pic. o.O; It's funny how Misty's waist blends with the Mermaid's tail...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Eh heh...Misty mermaid pics are some of my favorites. Since I have Revenge Match at Hanada Gym I get to see lots of Misty as a Mermaid :P

Years
i know this si kind of random but we should/ or i should at least, start a jigglypuff bring her back Club, u know. i miss that fat pink ballon.... like kirby!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
-tries to get Corsola for Poke'fan but the doesn't have the power- Ugh... XD; O.o; I love that pic where Misty cries over Togepi/getic. o.O; Seems kinda peaceful to look at.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Pok'e Fan said:
[Knocks on the door]
Hey!!!Can I join!!! I really like Misty! She's one of my favorite character in Pokemon.^___^ I will pick Corsola.

Yey ! Another Member ! ^____^ *Bounces up to door and lets Pok'e Fan in* Welcome fellow Mist fan n.n()() *Hands you a Sugar Pink Corsola*

Totodile said:
More Misty pics one still crying the other with a sad looking Togetic

Awwww... *Sniff* ;__; I swear when i get to watch that Episode i'll end up crying..... gee such a sweet and sad episode. Ash almost crys himself *Pokes Toto's avvie* I wish Togetic had'nt left. Don't you guys feel like Togetic was just the right Pokemon for Misty ? I felt as if he displayed her character , like they were the perfect pair. I'll miss that lil Egg. Great piccies Toto ! ^.^

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
[knocks on the club door] Hey can i join i really want misty to be back can i have a poliwag please.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hi guys! I got some more pictures! Misty fanboys[like me :cool:] will really like these! :cool:
misty005.jpg

misty003.jpg

misty007.jpg

misty009.jpg

She poses great. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back