• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Alas I don't think we'll be getting a bunch of females in on this anytime soon. Doesn't help that this game is slow now.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years

I'm sorry, but DIE BinaryPeaches. You have failed this city.

Are there really that many females on this forum anyway?

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
292 Why is it being slower and slower!
and i thought the lack of girls was the problem! i think girls doing well guys are just slow and weak! hah

lol i gotta agree BA, this game is pretty slow nowadays boys don't post much here.. xD XD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

yeah.. Very slow and steady
there are soo many boys and still u all are... slow xD

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years

Well simply remember that I am the the worldwide ambassador and representative of Torterras, and I need to respect my clients in terms of their physique and speed.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

where did that come from fox??xD
if u are the worldwide ambassador and representative of Torterras then u should be a Torterra xD jk

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

i am asking why did you suddenly post that you are "the worldwide ambassador and representative of Torterras"?? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back