• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
It is fine. But it isn't as memorable as say..Naruto main theme or the 5th's fight. Even Rock Lee's theme is made of nothing but epicness. <3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Fine, yes. The original OST was perfect though. I guess some people will like the Shippuden stuff more though.
Spoiler:

I hate supermarkets on New Years eve. Jeez, I wish everyone but me would do their booze shopping early.

derozio

Years
omg sadness and sorrow. that was touching. <3; I wish OP had music composers as talented as Naruto's, tbh. ;;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Eh, I still like the OP score more. Those delicious orchestral pieces that just build through the scenes. Most of them aren't too flashy but the One Piece OST is massively underrated.

derozio

Years

I suppose it is. But this is just a matter of preferences. I'm just more into Naruto's music, I guess. :p

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
1 I like the rising fighting spirit

good times

now, what about Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Spoiler:

same song, different speed...curious

god I loved Angel 14's battle

derozio

Years
Haven't seen it, tbqh. :c It looked appealing but I guess I never got around to it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Right now, I'm actually watching Naruto Shipudden, Dragonball GT, Digimon Adventures 2 and Yugioh (the new series)

I saw Death Note a few months ago, it was pretty awesome *_*

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Some of the music in Eva was stunning, I'm not a massive fan of the show but I will admit that. I also loved the cheesy opening, they kinda massacred Fly Me to the Moon for the endings though.

Watching and enjoying a bunch of action shounen titles. Ignores the best in the genre. Yeah, I've seen this far too much. MUST BE THAT UGLY ART.

derozio

Years

I'll probably watch evangelion next year.

Watching and enjoying a bunch of action shounen titles. Ignores the best in the genre. Yeah, I've seen this far too much. MUST BE THAT UGLY ART.
This. Although the art never bothered me all that much, personally.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Have a dump of my drawings from 2012 that I will never finish! :D
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Indeed, Good looking shounen manga drawn by people who care for a mature fanbase. <3
Spoiler:

Not even going to post a One Piece page, too offensive to the eyes.

derozio

Years
Bahaha, hilarious post, Lapras. XD;

One Piece's art has improved TONS since it began, though. I REALLY love some character designs now. The waist has become a little better, too. :p

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

One Piece proportions have always been odd, hips and breast size seem to change every time he draws them. Still looks good though. One of the things I love about manga and anime is the fact that artists can be massively creative, and very loose with stuff that would be almost impossible with live action.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back