• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird thing about Google Image Search...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
So, I was looking for stock one day. Normal, blah blah blah, but then, I run into my own stuff very early in the search... which is just odd... but anyways, here's some of them that I found:

Lookin' for some Yubie stocks, because I want another Rotating Signature... but... this is what I run into. Damn, and it was pretty recent stuff too. (sixth picture)

One page in you run into me again. I NEED TO REMAKE THIS I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS. (first picture)

And a far less obvious one. I search "Jupiter Djinni", and I get my art for Ivan in Pokemon Jupiter Version. Uhhh... wth... (third image)

So... does anyone else have the same kind of experience when searching Google Image Search? I don't mean when you search one of your accounts or real life name, I mean when you search sort of "random" things that you don't think would pop up do.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
Years
Back