• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Rather? V.2

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
2nd one? I'd rather die than go crazy. And then again I could screw with the outside world through those bubbles... also gloom as I've stated before Muk is sewage. WYR Go to war against Johto or Sinnoh?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Let's see...logically, Sinnoh would be allied with Almia if I'm correct about the geography. Johto would be allied with Kanto. Johto would have 251 Pokemon, Sinnoh would have 210, as well as some Ranger capture devices.
All in all, I'd fight Sinnoh.

WYR be trapped in Hoenn or Unova (if you could only use Pokemon introduced in that generation)?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Unova since they're more original. (bracing for the hate comments)

WYR be Toxic'd or Parafusion'd. (Paralyzation and Confusion)

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Parafusion'd. Confusion can go away after time or by switching Pokemon.
And Hoenn Pokemon are master race.

WYR ride Torkoal or Camerupt?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Torkoal, since Camerupt has active Volcano humps o_o

(Also yeah, I suppose Hoenn's are original too)

WYR give up on catching Legendaries, or catching Trios?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
^

Hahaha, I thought I'd get you with that one.

I'd probably choose Team Rocket, since they only want to enslave Pokemon instead of actually destroying the planet.

WYR keep Protect or Detect as your moveset?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
If I HAD to choose one, I'd say Magma, since I at least won't drown to death. =/

WYR get sat on by a Snorlax, or get in a fist fight with Gyarados? (assuming he has fists)

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Gyarados. If he had fists, his experience is still blasting things from his mouth.

WYR have to swim up a Waterfall or swim through a Whirlpool? (swim as in you, not as in Lapras or Mudkip)

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Whirlpool, I want to know what's inside. Doesn't matter anyway, I can't swim. :'(

WYR Use Rock Smash, break a rock with your fists. Or Strength, pushing a 200 pound stone that'll probably pop a muscle?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Wailord. I'd rather ride a giant water coaster than a bouncy house without walls.

WYR have a team full of only Magikarp or Feebas?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Magikarp provided they are at least 15. If not Feebas.

WYR meet a Dusknoir or a Gengar in a dark ally?

Back