• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

Likewise

Bye.
Years
okay here are some spoilers about the maps story (it's pretty improtant to the story

Spoiler:

now something you're gonna love! i couldn't find anyone to make battle graphics for me so i sucked it up and made my own! (i am aware of the font, i'm trying to figure out how to change the color)
capture059.png

capture060.png

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
To change the text color
Go into Pokebattle_Actualscene. Line 1007
replace this:
BOXTEXTBASECOLOR=Color.new(64,64,64)
BOXTEXTSHADOWCOLOR=Color.new(216,208,176)
With this:
BOXTEXTBASECOLOR=Color.new(248,248,248)
BOXTEXTSHADOWCOLOR=Color.new(104,88,112)

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Well after some editing (credit to shiny lugia for telling me how to change the font color)
i also changed some of the borders too, anyway here's the hp bars and the message bars!
capture062.png

capture063.png

Likewise

Bye.
Years
okay update time! this is the first gym battle, I am not going to be showing the routes between the second town and the third, they are where you get eevee and i do not want to announce how that happens.
capture066.png

capture067.png

capture068.png

capture069.png

capture070.png

capture078.png

capture079.png

capture080.png

capture081.png

capture082.png

capture083.png

after some talking......

capture084.png

as you can see I DESPERATLEY NEED SPRITERS!

oh look yet another update XD, this is the gym event (after the event above)
capture085.png

capture086.png

capture087.png

capture088.png

capture089.png

capture090.png

capture091.png

capture092.png

capture093.png

capture094.png

capture095.png

capture096.png

capture097.png

capture098.png

capture099.png

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
This looks like an interesting game. If you would like me to do some battle graphics I will.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
*sigh* okay whoever makes a electric type gym leader sprite and ow sprite get's to be in the tournament that replaces the elite 4

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
This looks really cool. I'm going to add your support banner to my sig so I can help you get this around! =D Keep going

Likewise

Bye.
Years
thanks :) k guys, the second gym is going to be an ice type gym, of course the town is going to be snowy so i'm going to introduse something new the snow board! i'm in the process of scripting it but you will have to use it for a race! i will not reveil what the race is for yet though so stay tuned!

TKS

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 17, 2008
Good luck. The grammar makes me cringe, and there are some misplaced tiles, but the story has something.

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
Years
This game is very intresting!

But word of advice, change that phrase in the secret tunnel area to DARN IT!

Just a suggestion. But still, I like the storyline! Are all Gym Leaders gonna die? O_o

The first one died! Perhaps you should make him severaly injured, but when you go back at the end of the game, if your name gets cleared, you see he is back at the gym!

Likewise

Bye.
Years
well not all of them die, also my game is more serious than most games so i chose the words according to the story.

thank you for your suggestion though!

also I STILL NEED SPRITERS!

Back