• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I haven't found any new wallpapers I liked, so mines been the same for ages :|

biiiiiiig image yaaay :D
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Think they're both Mirai Nikki. The cult girl is the other one.

Yup, Matoi. Best grill.

I think I saw your desktop a while back. Had too many icons on it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I get pretty angry at the mere mention of it. I dunno...probably because I see it everywhere. I'd be fine if it was just a show I didn't like, but it spurs not good feels :/

As a result, I try to rationalize why I should like it, or at least tolerate it. It's been going pretty well, so far.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Counting again, then. This game isn't too fun with too many mods, haha.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I honestly didn't think Toonami would pick up a harem series other than nostalgia stuff like Tenchi, but they did. I guess SAO will have a pretty good dub now though.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Toonami picked up a harem...what?

WHAT?! I remember watching Naruto on Toonami...and Megas XLR

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I guess considering they had Deadman Wonderland air it shouldn't be a shock that they picked up SAO. I guess kiddies don't want classy shows like Bebop or The Big O any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back