• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
My team is:
Samurott
Krookodile
Stoutland
Excadrill
Leavanny
Virizion (Shiny :D)

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Mine is somewhere around this

Samurott (finally decided)
Arcanine
Magmortar
Metagross
Drapion (already have Tyranitar in White, so I'll just keep Metagross as a main pseudo)
Golduck (instead of Wailord)

Last edited:

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
White 2:

Samurott
Arcanine srsly, why is everyone picking growlithe all of a sudden? Arcanine's been a staple on my team ever since Red
Espeon if you can get one, I read about the Dream World ability one in Castelia City but idk
Stoutland I like dog pokemon, okay
Flygon trading my baby shiny Trapinch over from Black. If I can, that is.
Galvantula

Arcanine, Espeon and Flygon for sure. Samurott, Stoutland and Galvantula extremely likely, unless I find something better for each. oh god wait I forgot Lapras is in the regional dex CONFLICT.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
So I've decided to go ahead and make a Water-type team, as an ode to my love for Shizui. c:
So, for my team in White 2, I will have these Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
after 5th badge have
lvl. 41 conkeldurr
lvl 40 vibrava
lvl 41 magnezone

thats it, i dislike traning too many
prob adding vaporean or jellicent, srsly so hard to find some decent waters...

Criminal Syndicate

Kind Person
Years
Currently my team has:
White Kyurem lvl 70
Samurott lvl 61
Lucario lvl 59
Ampharos lvl 58
Electivire lvl 59
Swanna lvl 55

Spent all yesterday beating the game. Is it just me or has the difficulty been upped?

Currently my most wanted list is: Meowth, Keldeo, Magby, Cottonee, Gible, Beldom, Drilbur (I should've caught this a long, long time ago. XD), Larvitar, Pidgeot, Shiny Zoroark, and the regi king.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
So far I think my team in Black 2 will be:
- Camerupt
- Galvantula/Jolteon
- Aggron/Probopass
- Octillery/Mantine/Starmie/Crawdaunt
- Drapion/Weavile
- Tangrowth

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
I finished the E4 with (all level 55-57):

Serperior (trying to find a Breloom to replace)
Lucario
Arcanine
Ampharos
Azumarill
Espeon

Trying to find more Pokemon to use in the World Tournament.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I'm thinking for Black/White 2 I'm going to make an attempt to train some pokemon I haven't trained before....even though picking up a Roserade, Starmie, Camerupt and Ampharos is very tempting I've used all of them before on story run through. I might drop my starter pokemon for the first time too.

So I might go with...

Octillery (I always forget this pokemon exists, even though it looks cool I never really come across it. I intend for that to change though)

Weezing (Another pokemon I've never touched before, plus Koffing appears pretty early in the game)

Electivire/Magnezone/Galvantula (Undecided which to go to, Electivire seems stronger but then Magnezone and Galvantula have an extra typing....anybody here have an opinion on this?)

Mienshao/Scrafty (Again, Scrafty has an extra typing but Mienshao is still really cool to look at)

Camerupt (I said I wouldn't go for this, but I want a fire type and I'm not interested in any of the other fire types)

Whimsicott/Leafeon/Roserade/Serperior (Another tough decision, I've used Roserade before so I know it won't do me wrong....but then playing it safe is no fun)

I guess I'm not fully decided after all, there's a lot of choice. I might consider just trading in some eggs and going with whatever pokemon I want though....it's annoying having to wait until late in the story to pick up the pokemon you want.

So far I have a:
Riolu (have fun, like 5% chance at Mareep Farm)

Try searching for a Surskit in Pokemon RSE and you'll learn the definition of fun. 5% is very doable.

Last edited:

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
I remember spending forever searching for that, just to discover the evolved form wasn't good at all. Wasted so many TMs on it. The fun days of not using the internet for Pokemon.

I swapped out my Serperior for a Flygon.
Still trying to get a Breloom to appear, then have to breed it so it will have Poison Heal.

Years
I havent really thought on this alot what is my pokemon team is going to be yet. I might have Liepard and Mienshao on my team but I havent really decided yet..

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I remember wanting to have Riolu as soon as possible but then I read somewhere that Riolu is Black 2 only and I gave up, god bless that Hiker in the beginning that has Riolu and you can check that Riolu really is on Sangi Ranch and once I returned, I found it pretty quickly o.O

Anyways, upgraded my rotating team:
Lucario 100, Espeon 80, Umbreon 50, Vaporeon 82, Volcarona 70, shiny Dragonite 70, Eelektross 80, Krookodile 82, Emboar 70, Reshiram 82, Latias 80, White Kyurem 92
(Yeah, I feel the wasted time on emulator xD)

Planning to catch and use the shiny Haxorus since I cannot use legendaries in PWT (they could have at least let Latias participate :/)

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
The only Pokemon so far I have planned are:

Serperior is awesome and personally my favorite starter in the Unova region.

Arcanine is one of my favorite Fire-types and is finally available in the Unova region! Plus he can learn Outrage now so that's is pretty cool. (Well Growlithe can)

Electivire has a lot of type coverage and a great Electric-type. Also I haven't used him in a play-through of a game so yeah.

Braviary because I wanted to use him SOOOO BAD in White (yes, I'm getting White 2) but it was SOOOO LATE in the game to use him. Wait...what if that happens in this game....o well, guess it doesn't matter. This time I WILL use him.

The two other members are currently not known (or more like not planned yet) but I WILL FIND THEM.

That is all. O, and CAN'T WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER 7TH!!!

blue

gucci
Years
Still haven't touched the Japanese ROM yet, trying to last out until October but it is hard but anyway, I'm kinda set on this team:

Seperior
Liepard/Jellicent
Flygon
Metagross
Lucario
Lopunny
Mienshao

With the over abundance of regional Pokémon being introduced into these games, I decided to mix it up a bit and these seem to be the ones appearing on several teams.. that and I like all them.

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2012
My team should look like this, as long as I can find all of the TMs needed to teach my pokemon specific moves:

Serperior - Ability: Overgrow
Leaf Blade
Toxic
Coil
Dragon Pulse (Move Tutor)

Arcanine - Ability: Intimidate
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace
Extremespeed

Swanna - Ability: Keen Eye
Surf
Fly
Ice Beam
Hurricane

Cinccino - Ability: Skill Link (Dream World)
Rock Blast (Move Tutor)
Bullet Seed (Move Tutor)
Tail Slap
U-Turn

Lucario - Ability: Steadfast
Extremespeed
Close Combat
Aura Sphere
Psychic

Krookodile - Ability: Moxie
Crunch
Earthquake
Strength
Stone Edge/Rock Slide

This team is subject to change. Please reply with your opinions, and state any improvements that you feel I should make. Thanks!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
My White 2 team will be similar to my Black team, with a few minor changes or so. Note that this will be subject to change:
-Samurott
-Archeops (egg trade from B/W)
-Haxorus
-Arcanine or Lucario
-Excadrill (if possible; if not, Krookodile)
-Magnezone, Reuniclus or Galvantula

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
I gave this some thinking and i came up with

Emboar
Haxorus
Bravairy
Lapris
Mr.Mime
Some grass or electric type

Years
For White 2:
Oshawott / Samurott
Growlithe / Arcanine
Eevee / Leafeon
Braviary
Trapinch / Flygon
Riolu / Lucario

For Black 2, I'm probably gonna trade my Lvl 1 Shiny Snivy over from my White version and use that, and try to use a full Unova team. Because I still know hardly anything about Unova..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back