• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Harvest Moon: FOMT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
How many of you did I fool, even for a moment? I hope at least one...

Anyway... I'm starting a new LP - that will probably be updated less frequently - of one of my favorite GBA games of all time. This game is Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town.

This LP will be written in a slightly different format than those you've seen from me previously, there will probably be less emoticon use (which is hard for me, haha.), and there will probably be less reader participation, as Harvest Moon has mechanics that wouldn't quite allow for that. :\

Well, onto the LP!

UPDATE 1
Spoiler:

EDIT: I'm well aware that the joke is late, but this thread took a couple of days to be approved...

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
Awesome!
hi there
i am Racroz and i've been following both your LPs from the shadows until now
i love HM:FOMT it's great!
Youaman you rock! this is your 3rd LP into my bookmarks

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Another great LP. I like how you have the sprites of the people when they're talking. You better buy soime chickens too. They're chickens.

You get their eggs.

And when they die you can eat them.

Yuoaman

Years
Another great LP. I like how you have the sprites of the people when they're talking. You better buy soime chickens too. They're chickens.

You get their eggs.

And when they die you can eat them.

Chickens are quite chickeny, but cows are where it's at.

On the topic of the sprites, though: what do you guys think of the different expressions? I'm not really an artist, but I did what I could.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
I find the expressions cool
although the second one you used looks weird, the one where Kevin is crying, it's like "what's happening to his face?!"
the rest of them are nice

Yuoaman

Years
I find the expressions cool
although the second one you used looks weird, the one where Kevin is crying, it's like "what's happening to his face?!"
the rest of them are nice

Yeah, the crying one isn't the greatest... I am quite proud of the KEVIN IS QUITE PISSED face. :P

P.S. 2300 posts... it's quite a thing. : D

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Haha, I was just playing this game not that long ago. It's the best Harvest Moon I've played.

Yuoaman

Years
I know I should be flattered, but this thread's been inactive since 2010. Though I guess with the month being the same it could be deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back