• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve smiled as Neptune woke up. She was so relived about him waking up. Genevieve wanted to hug him. However, she did because he was hurt. Genevieve didn't want to hurt him.

"Yeah, its me Neptune." Genevieve said softly, tears rolled down her cheeks. They were a mix of tears and happy tears.

Genevieve swallowed and looked away. A minute later she looked back at him, still crying. "-B-Because you can't leave me. Not now...."

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
"W...why not...?" Neptune sighed weakly, looking at her, "If I'm gone, you don't have to worry about anything."

Neptune was kinda right...she always had to worry about him...it was better if he's gone. When he saw her crying he wanted to cry too, but he held the tears. He managed to move his injured paw, and wiped the tears off Genevieve's face.

"It's better if I'm dead..."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"Shut up! It isn't better if you were dead." Genevieve said shaking her head.

"You're so stupid sometimes! Why not is because I care about you, you idiot." Genevieve was crying more. She hadn't realized she liked him until she seen him laying there. Genevieve didn't want him to die.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune flinched when she shouted like that, but then he sighed. He didn't derserve someone as good as Genevieve. And she said she liked him. But she and Q....Neptune shook his head in dismay.

"I suppose so..." Neptune sighed, "Thank you, Gen..."

Neptune tried moving but he couldn't, so he had to lie down.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q could sense Genevieve and Neptune in danger. He rushed to the pokemon centre. "wow i must have dozed off again..." He saw Genevieve and Neptune lying down, badly injured... "woah! what happened to you guys?I was trying to find u, but you both went in different directions!" Q asked. "Ouch that looks mighty painful?" Q said.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve bit her lip and looked away. He doesn't seem too happy to know that I like him. She pushed her thoughts away. I'll leave him alone if he wants me to.. She thought sadly.

"-H-Hey. Don't move. You'll open yours wounds." Genevieve gently pushed him back down into a laying position.

Genevieve looked over, when she heard Q's voice. "He'll be ok, when he heals."

Aura.Lucario

Years
"You can probably guess why I tried commiting suicide..."

Neptune spoke weakly and looked at her. When he tried moving, Genevieve pushed him back onto the bed, and Neptune gasped softly as he felt her soft paws touching his fur. He liked it. He was about to tell her why he wanted to kill himself, but then Q appeared. Great.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve bit her lip, pushing tears back. She khew why. Though, she didn't understand. She was hardly worth killing yourself. Genevieve shook her head. "Yeah. I know why. I don't understand but I know why." Her voice was soft.

Genevieve's eyes widened. "I'm sorry. I didn'tf hurt you did I?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
o-of course you did. Neptune wanted to say, but he kept that to himself.

"No, you didn't." Neptune managed to force out a smile and looked at her, "It was him who kissed you."

But you liked it very much. Neptune thought and sighed, shaking his head sadly.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"-I- wasn't talking about that. However, I'm sorry about that too." Genevieve said. She felt bad about it, even though she had been kissed. Genevieve hadn't kissed. She swallowed and leaned down. Genevieve kissed him on the lips, softly. It felt nice. After pulling away she blushed.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"-I- wasn't talking about that. However, I'm sorry about that too."

"Oh." Neptune said, a little disappointed, but suddenly she leaned down and Neptune gasped softly.

Neptune couldn't believe what just happened and his eyes widened as their lips met. Neptune closed his eyes and felt her warm lips touching his ever so softly, and blushed deeply. Did she just kiss me...?

Apparently, she did kiss him. But in front of Q? That was going to make HIM mad now...but Neptune didn't think of that and just smiled. His first genuine smile that day.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Geneviev looked away, still blushing. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that..."

"I'll leave now if you want..." Her voice trailed off. Genevieve still didn't look at hin. The Chansey had went to get some medicene.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Suddenly Neptune had the energy to move, and quickly sat up, ignoring the pain. He placed his hand on Genevieve's shoulder and turned her back to him. Before she could do anything about it, Neptune tilted his head and kissed her on the lips passionately.

"Sorry for what...?" Neptune smiled, asking innocently. He winced as the wounds stung, but he didn't care anymore, "Don't leave, Genevieve..."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve gasped when she was turned. She was about to tell him to lay back down when Neptune kissed her. The kissed numbed her brain a little and she was warm all over. Genevieve blushed when he pulled away.

It took her a couple seconds to hear Neptune. "I don't know. I didn't know if you wanted me to do that." Genevieve glanced at him. "Ok, I won't leave. Just lay down, please."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune nodded obediently and lied down on the bed again, smiling.

"Of course I want that to happen." Neptune whispered, so only she could hear it, "I-I love you."

Neptune could feel his own cheek turning red, even his trident was reddish now. He smiled when he heard she wouldn't leave. As long as she was here, he's happy.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune blushed when he said that he loved her. He smiled at her and blushed even more. When she said his name, he nearly melted with happiness.

"Yes, Genevieve...?" Neptune asked, with a large grin on his face.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at him. She blushed more and looked away. Genevieve swallowed softly. "I l-love you too..." She whisoered. Genevieve blushed, she couldn't believe she had said that...

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie smiled back at Kent.

"That was fast,for them to be able to get here that quick."Julie thought.

Julie did her best not to look frightened.She did pretty well,exept for her eyes.She did her best not to make eye contact with anybody.Julie took a deep breath,mentaly calming herself down.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked around, still not seeing Neptune. He would have to begin preparations without him. He was sure he would turn up eventually. Kent began giving the Gold Tribe orders. They were to call off most patrols and return the armies to the city. The citizen have completely evacuated by now, most of them going towards either small villages or to one of the other two main cities of Gold City and Cape City. The Gold Tribe headed for the front gates, spread out throughout the multiple ranks of regular Alpha Alliance Pokemon. From a distance, Kent could see what appeared to be a large cloud of dust come towards them. This was the army. He looked at General Manchu, who stood by his side on the left.

"How long before you think they'll be here?"

"A few hours, at best, Kaiser. I expect them to be here no later than night."

Kent was concurred with this. They were close. He was glad they managed to get most of the citizen out of the city before they arrived. Now all they could hope for is that their defenses would repel the Order's armies. The sun shone high in the sky.

By nightfall, war will begin, he thought to himself. He saw Julie standing no too far away from him. "This will be your first major battle as a Gold Tribe member, Peacewarrior. You must be nervous. Don't worry. We look after our own. There will always be at least one Gold Tribe member watching your back."

Kent saw as Manchu departed briefly to check on his own soldiers to make sure they are ready. He was giving order to a few different Pokemon. From above, hundreds of flying Pokemon filled the sky, from Pidgeys, Tailows, Spearows, and many more. The Alpha Alliance army also consisted of all kinds of Pokemon, of every type and shape.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back