• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Gagahagh... The animations for the moves look awesome, in particular flare blitz and Draco bullet. I've been acting for a hack that focuses on Giovanni, so ill be watching this one with lots of interest! :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
No this isn't dead:
23t42td.png

xXNightsChildXx

Ghost Mistress
Years
This looks very great!
I really like the new moves and animations you added for the moves.
If this is a Generation I hack will it still have generation V Pokemon at all?
Just a question.
And if not are the sprites for some of the Pokemon updated? Like some really bad backsprites. (Gastly)
Well I can't wait till the full version is out and I will make sure to try it out :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
This looks very great!
I really like the new moves and animations you added for the moves.
If this is a Generation I hack will it still have generation V Pokemon at all?
Just a question.
And if not are the sprites for some of the Pokemon updated? Like some really bad backsprites. (Gastly)
Well I can't wait till the full version is out and I will make sure to try it out :)
There will be no Generation V Pokemon. However there will be some Pokemon from Generations II, III, and IV, mostly Pokemon related to Generation I Pokemon by evolution (with some exceptions). Every Pokemon will use sprites from my 64x64 DS Sprite Project.

When will this be available for download. O.o Amazing work by the way. =3
Alpha 2 will most likely be out by around June-ish. Or later. idk lol

I do believe there is a demo for it.
There was, but I chose a crappy file hosting site. When I finish Alpha 2, I will get a Mediafire account and upload there.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
There was, but I chose a crappy file hosting site. When I finish Alpha 2, I will get a Mediafire account and upload there.

Eheheheheh, I still has Alpha 1. x3

Played through it alot of times now, it's just that fun.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Aha!
We're not allowed to supply ROMs on this site.
And I don't think ChaosRush wants me distributing his hack without his permission.
Well actually I would prefer you not to send him Alpha 1 simply because it might affect feedback when you play Alpha 2. Just wait for Alpha 2, since some things have changed:
Spoiler:

how far will the alpha 2 go?
I actually haven't fully decided yet. But it will be longer than Alpha 1. But the main thing is that you can get your first Gym badge.
ionpk0.png
2z5pq84.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Dude awesome looking hack so far, can't wait for a beta or even better, the completed version! You've gained a fan!

Back