• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Flowers of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Welcome back peps.

I have a few updates for you. Mostly mapping, ok, it's only mapping ^^

First, it's new route 2, it's from New Bark town to Leto Town.

NewRoute2-2.gif

It's still lack a bridge, but I sprited it, several times, but they all looked like crap. Also sorry for the box in the screen. Dunno how it got there O_o

Next, the new Leto town (you can see the old one somewhere in this thread):

RangerTown2.gif

Sorry for all the events ^^

And, last:

I have a a question for you, I added a part to route 30, and I would like an opinion of yours.

Which looks better:

Route302b.gif

or

Route302a.gif

[Edit] Also, if you look at the first post you'll notice that I added more banners.

Thanks

Last edited:

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
Years
i like the first onbe more but i don't think it care's wich one jou take it bout look good ( don't look at my crappy english i'm from belgium ;) )

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
DP that is great, I really like the new maps, I was sure that you had given up this project, it's a nice surprise to see you're still working on it, good job!

Atomic Reactor

but i don't see a difference in the route 30's?
after comparing both of them i didnt see a difference.
can someone please point it out for me?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Пач, I decided to use your tiles for areas like forests/swamps, etc. The places that need more... Nature, thus giving them more depth.

Reactor, the difference is in the shading of the old/broken aqueduct, the second one is brighter.

Yuoaman, nah! I'll probably never give up. But my school days are really hectic and I don't have much time for relaxation.

bjorn130, thanks for your comments, it's nice to see new faces ^^

Atomic Reactor

i'd use the darker one.
but just a suggestion, maybe you should add something to the bottoms of the pillars.
i dont really know how to explain it. but it jsut looks kinda awkward. =/
idk maybe add some grass covering the bottom of it or something?
do you understand at all what i mean?

Years
Okay, just wanted to make sure you were using them (if you don't want to, I would suggest not using the tree I made. It sucks, I know. I could make a better one, though, if you want).

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Reactor, in actuality there is grass, that is why the bottom doesn't have an outline. I think that that is making it weird, I'll experiment.

Пач, sure. If you have time, that is. And if you want, you can try to make a bridge, a wooden one. Thank you.

Atomic Reactor

yeah your right again, it would look better with some sort of outline.

keep up the great work

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Пач, I absolutely have no idea what you're talking about ^^'
But, you can use any colors you want (provided that they have a woody feel) and you can use as many colors for shading as you want, but something close to Pokemon style.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
i love this game it looks so great
one question though
What is that island south of Johto? Altomare?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
So we would be able to chore Red, Green(Jp. Blue), Blue(Jp. Green), and Gold?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Well, not really. Because of the changes I made to the storyline, you'll only be able to play as a male character, and he will be custom. (although there will be more than one main char)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back