• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?(Pokemon style)

Sirfetch’d

This is a fun game called, did you know?(the old one expired so I started a new one) It is really simple. It starts off by the original poster(me) posting a fact and you answering and asking, but did you know? and then following with a Pokemon fact. Here's an example

Poster 1: Did you know-(insert Pokemon fact here)

Poster 2: Yes i did know that/no i didn't know that, but did you know-(insert Pokemon fact here)

Poster 3: same as poster 2 but with new fact.

The rules are simple, just no double posting, read back a few post to make sure the fact hasn't been said already, and NO stupid facts like "did you know Pikachu is yellow" make sure it is a fact and is interesting. Have fun. I'll start.
-----------------------------------------------------

Did you know that Shellos and Gastrodon were originally planned for the Hoenn games, but were instead used in Gen 4?

Last edited:

Elements1

Meh
Years
I did not know that. Did you know that:
Eevee, Girafarig, and Ho-oh are the only pokemon to have their name the same spelled backwards?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Yeah, their names are palindromes.

DYK that My Pokemon Ranch in the Wii gives you the chance to get a Mew?

Sirfetch’d

DYK that you can find a Dragonite in a Hidden Grotto/Hollow?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I didn't actually.

Did you know that a pre-alpha sketch depicts an unreleased Pokémon with the same Pokédex number as Jynx?

Elements1

Meh
Years
How?? (so no I did not know that)

DYK that Vullaby, Gollet, Golurk, Vanillite, Vanillish and Vanilluxe were the first Pokemon designed by American Game Freak employees.

Sirfetch’d

DYK, that Marril was once speculated to be the evolved form of Raichu, prior to gen 2.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah I did know that.It was also referred as Pikablu by accident at one time.

Did you know, that in HeartGold/Soulsilver you can trade with Jasmine and she gives you a Steelix named Rusty?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I actually knew that.

Did you know that you can send Gen2 pokemon to Gen1 games in the form of glitch pokemon?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I did not know that.

DYK, that in the originall blue and red beta Gengar's name was actually Phantom?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Yes I knew Volcarona and Genesect.

Did you know Skitty can breed with Wailord? My poor skitty kitty. I at least hope that it's the male.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Yep i knew that.

Did you know that Ash's first pokemon was supposed to be a Clefairy but was later changed to Pikachu?

Infer12

Darkness Incarnate
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yes I knew that

DYK that Rhydon was the first pokemon ever made!

Years
Yeah i did know that.
Did you know that dugtrio can learn cut even though it don't anything to cut o.0​

Last edited:
Back