• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gaming Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Has anyone thought of making a log of there pokemon journey? Where you create a game then explain what happened that "day" in your pokemon game. I was thinking about doing this but I didnt see a specific section or anything like that.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
I did this for a couple other games for a couple weeks. Its a neat idea but takes a bit of work to keep it somewhat detailed

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
I did this for a couple other games for a couple weeks. Its a neat idea but takes a bit of work to keep it somewhat detailed

I'm thinking about trying this. The problem for me is that I've never gotten into Pokemon enough for it to be too terribly interesting. Never really looked into natures, and a few other things. But I'd love to try if people would read it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
Well something similar to a blog only gets popularity by starting it. If you were never really into pokemon I have my doubts you'll keep on it, but thats your choice.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You don't need a blog, guys! There are journey journal threads in each gaming forum. :) Just use those! Remember not to double post though, if you plan on using it a lot.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back