• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Recruiting) Team Ultimo

Should we include Fakemon of pokes besides the legendaries?

• Yes!!

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • No!!

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Doesnt Matter

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
Years
I now have a Skype if anyone would like to contact me that way. My Skype name is sonicfan7895 (same as here). Ultimo1991, if you need help determining base stats for your new Lucario evo, I can help you determine base stats for it. If it's going to be like a massive boost like the Mega Evolutions in X and Y, you can do that.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
ok first off sonic i restarted the project for like the tenth time i swear 2nd off ill pm ya whats happened since we last talked :D

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
Years
Hey y'all! Just wanted to let you know that a couple of weeks ago, I had gotten the newly revamped Pokedex completed! I'll try and get a Github or something going before long; then it'll be available on Google Docs so everyone can see it from there.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
*sigh* this hack... is gonna end up costing me blood, sweat, and tears cause everyone joins the team then quits b4 they ever finish anything kinda annoying so im pretty much doing this myself... but ill persevere!! xD!

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
restarting this protect looking for a spriter and nothing mor eplease contact me either by vm, pm, or via skype thx

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
no need now i got my old spriter back and hes better then ever :D just waiting on you now if you were gonna insert sprites? also do ya think you can insert all sprites from SS/HG/D/P/P/B/W/B2/W2? not those old fire red ones they look kinda dull if ya ask me...

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Small Update-

-Got Day and Night system/Physical/Special Split and Decaplization patches all working
-Any helpers plz message me so i cna put a cameo of a trainer of yourself in game
-Spriting is about halfway finished
-started inserting
-Mapping will wiat till last so stay tunned~

Thx Ultimo1991

Years
Nickname: Tom (or Vesper, either is fine ^_^)
What I can do: Music composer, experienced with Sibelius composition software. I've written music for a variety of purposes, including game music. I also have proof-reading skills, I am studying English at Advanced Subsidiary Level and can check any games/projects fo spelling, punctuation or grammar errors.
Why I want this postition: I want to help to create Pokemon projects, that I myself love playing. I'm very hard working and dedicated!
Position applying for: Music Composer, Proof Reader.
Proof of work (if any): PM if interested in seeing (well, listening to) my work.
Time Zone: GMT
Contact Info: PM if interested in my contact information.

Thanks!

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Accepted and pm was sent i wont need any proof reading for awhile as scripting is the last of my concerns atm xD!

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
were still accepting members to the team so if anyone is still interested just lemme kno :D as such we need hard working members not someone who will quit within a week.

Things we still need
-Another Mapper
-Another Spriter
-OW Spriter
-Music Inserter(Don't wanna do it if i don't have to)
-Another Tile Inserter(it will be alot easier on me)
-Another Scripter(one that can do ASM would be nice as im still learning)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Nickname: DemonSkrall
What I can do: Beta Testing
Why i want this Postition: want to try out beta testing
Position applying For: Beta Tester
Proof of Work(If any): got none so far
Time Zone: +1 UTC
Contact Info: Skype you can PM me to get my skype

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire