• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: What??? World Famous Talking Cactus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Wow that was pretty fast, you must be some Advance, Expert Scripter to have made a mini-game that quick. You have to have been typing with now reference, to be done that quick.

You had to memorize Hex, like the back of your hand to be done that quick. "The Dude: Alright! I get the point already, I'm good at hacking gold."

The dude

Metal is good
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Lol ... hehee ... im still working on the mini games but this beta fixes some things... like it doesnt ask for the time and the text has shadows and a 3rd town is accesiblle...

erm...The Hack On your sig looks good...u want help?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
In the first beta, I was having a problem:

When your character reaches the Bus Station and tries to get on the bus with his ticket, the guy at the bus says "A bus ticket! I'll let them know they can leave now." Then he steps off the border of the map... and the game crashes in my emulator (Lameboy, a GBx emulator for DS).

EDIT: Also, in the new beta, I just noticed that you left an Ice Berry tree on the way between the player's house and Talkcact. So I picked one even though they're never gonna grow back again (no real-time clock setting) :P

Last edited:

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Whenever i talk to the guy at the bus station he says nothing but if he facing me it crashes!
EDIT: I know why diont worry...also in the third city where the girl asks you to ollie you cannot get out your skateboard!

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
This thread hasn't been posted in in over FOUR years. Don't revive old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back