• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Walkthroughs - My Youtube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Posted in the wrong section first time :S Sorry guys, this is just gunna be a re-post.

Ok, i know most of you are pros at pokemon, so don't need or use walkthroughs, but i have just started out like 2 days ago, and would appreciate all the feedback i can get so that i can improve my videos and become much bigger.

Basically, just please check out my channel, comment on a video about what i could do better, or what i did that was good, you don't even have to subscribe, but i could do with the feedback

Thanks, Danny.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlayPokemonHQ

Years
Hey!

I am afraid you aren't having much luck as this type of thread is against the rules. You can't advertise your channel, as you can only make threads for actual LPs.

Please read over the rules and if you are unsure about anything, feel free to ask.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back