• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sephiroth Shadow [1/???] from Final Fantasy VII

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008

Cards

First Draft
SephirthFirstDraftShadow.jpg

Comments: I think it turned out okay. I haven't faked in a very long time. I havent revised FK's tutorial as well. Point out errors, I know there are plenty mistakes here and there. Be kind XD

Second Draft

Clean Draft[Clean Edit]

Final Edit

Years
there are some slight errors in the card like the plus symbol should be down more
the hp should be moved over the psychic symbol should be inline with the e in resisitance and the card number looks odd make it 1/1 so far coz u don't have a set yet

QFred

Behold...
Years
Yes, I think those (the mistakes) are true!

Also, the HP is very small and the + symbol is too huge!

I think I saw the name Masamune in Civilization III Conquests... Wasn't it a Japanese Damiyo??!!

Any way, great card, and not very bad mistakes!

Hope the second draft is better!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Sephiroth2ndDraftShadow.jpg

Here is the 2nd draft.
Thank for the nice comments.
Masamune is Sephiroth's sword, yes, the longass sword.
The name of the card isn't supposed to be not-seenable but it is supposed to be silver so I cant do anything about it. =\
I've fixed the 40 damage error, and the + symbol has changed slightly.
I made the HP font bigger and moved it a bit to the left. I also moved the Resistance psychic symbol a bit to the right. Blennix, sorry but I dont know what 'e' is it.
Tell me if this is better tho.
Thanks..

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Oh my god i can't believe it.
Sorry ._.
A remake of the 2nd draft will be here soon >>

LishaKara

オレスシ。
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Hooray! My bishie has his own card!! ^___^ Nice work. Looks sweeter than sweetness itself. Athough- are you going to color the picture?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Lishakara: Recoloring huh? Good idea ;) Although im not really looking forward to it (im not good at computer art xD) I would give it a shot.
Thanks for your comments.
QFred: It shrunk? X_x I'll look into it.
Blennix: Tutorial? I have no time for tutorials. The reason why I post cards instead is not for the sole reason to show off. Its for people to tell me what errors I made, and what to do to fix the errors, I want don't want to know faking at the back of my hand by reading a tutorial, thats all i want you to know. There might be major errors, or just little errors, I dont appreciate people coming up to my cards and saying "Read a tutorial." Thanks. You might disagree with me or something, but I like my own kind of constructive criticism.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Very nice card you have there. the name font looks cool!!! You have a nice way of using your resources. I do have a small tip. Change the line spacing in between each line of the effect text to one number lower than font size. 9/10 for that draft. Good work.

Years
er look at the tutorial person, and don't get smart with me, if you look at the tutorial you can produce cards like King Shuckle
^ with the 50+<--- the plus symbol is what im about, it looks odd and sorry for my outburst it will not happen again

Back