• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialty Tournament (GREAT PRIZES!)

Years

UPDATE
In light of recent event, a bonus round will be created. However, because of some of the limitations, I am requiring ALL participants in this tourney to post their TIME ZONE. In this way, I can pair people who have similar times, making it easier for them to battle. You have FOUR DAYS to submit your time zone if you have NOT battled.

***TOURNAMENT HAS STARTED! NO SPACES LEFT***
***PLEASE PM YOUR OPPONENT. EVERYONE HAS ONE WEEK TO SUBMIT RESULTS. ALL WHO DO NOT COMPLY WILL BE REMOVED.***

MATCHUPS:

1. Matzzz VS -Kaiser-
2. Falcon Joker VS Tb33zy
3. Flying Tacos VS AtomicShark
4. Romeo_Delight VS Aprslw
5. ItzMike VS Slowpokez
6. Zefith VS Kyubinaruto
7. Latioslegends VS Burningfenix
8. Gawi5 VS RAcastBlaster

INTRODUTION
Hello and welcome to the Specialty Tournament! This tournament is based upon the use of "specialty teams" consisting of pokemon based upon a theme designated by the trainer. Pokemon trainers will be facing off in three versus three matches. The winner of the match will advance forth while the loser will be eliminated from the tournament.

This tournament is being run by Dark Wolf and I. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our contact information is in the 'Contact Us' subsection of this thread.

JOIN NOW!

RULES
Spoiler:

ENTERING
Spoiler:

TOURNAMENT STATISTICS

PARTICIPATING TRAINERS

Spoiler:

CURRENT STATUS
Spoiler:

THE PRIZES
Spoiler:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

CONTACT US
Spoiler:

WANT TO HELP?
Spoiler:

CREDITS
Spoiler:

~This thread has been approved by Horizon.~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
i want to join

juan
2664 8606 2673
my theme is water, i just love water in all ways

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
Could you please re-read the rules, as I believe you haven't. If you have, please scroll to the bottom of the rules, as I've added something new.

oh im sorry i must have over looked it um but i dont know what the n symbol is >.<

Years
oh im sorry i must have over looked it um but i dont know what the n symbol is >.<

That's what copy and paste is for! Okay, you are accepted through the preliminary entrance. Please PM me with the FULL details of your team. This includes ITEMS AND MOVESETS. Stats are not needed.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Id be honered to join mate.

Tb33zy
2578-8222-3013
My theme will be Dark, but not all dark pokemon.

Years
Id be honered to join mate.

Tb33zy
2578-8222-3013
My theme will be Dark, but not all dark pokemon.

Okay you have been accepted in the preliminary stage. Please PM me with your pokemon. I will write a format on the thread itself in about five minutes (check back). Also please read the rules right now, as I see you have not posted the secret ALT-picture.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
π

Friend Code: [see Platinum code in sig]
Theme: My theme is inclusive of human-like pokemon, those that exhibit distinct human characteristics. The following types are represented: Steel, Normal, Flying, Fighting, Psychic, Dragon, Water, Ground.

Years
π

Friend Code: [see Platinum code in sig]
Theme: My theme is inclusive of human-like pokemon, those that exhibit distinct human characteristics. The following types are represented: Steel, Normal, Flying, Fighting, Psychic, Dragon, Water, Ground.

I like it! Please PM me using the form provided :]

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
π
Fc: in sig
Theme: Baton Pass. types will be revealed by the pokes on my team duh!
Team: TBA

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 8, 2009
π

Friend Code:
2407 1023 7729
Theme: My theme will be a full-out offensive.

Years
Okay, I'm not sure if that would be an acceptable team. That's more of a strategy than a team. However, if all your pokemon know baton pass, then that might be acceptable. Please use the form provided to PM me the full specs of your pokemon :]

π

Friend Code:
2407 1023 7729
Theme: My theme will be Psychic.

Accepted. Please PM me using the form provided.

Last edited:

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
what if one doesn't have baton pass. Themes can include strategies (see theme league gyms) as long as the team is based off some unifying characteristic. I actually think type themes are kind of boring because normal leagues in pokecommunity have type restrictions on their participants so that makes baton pass a viable theme.

Years
what if one doesn't have baton pass. Themes can include strategies (see theme league gyms) as long as the team is based off some unifying characteristic. I actually think type themes are kind of boring because normal leagues in pokecommunity have type restrictions on their participants so that makes baton pass a viable theme.

Yes, this is true. If only one doesn't that is fine; since you are using only three pokemon per battle anyways.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
yeah I was confused about that because it said 3 in one place and 6 in another. u should correct that

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
π

Name: Dark Wolf
Friend Code: 4425 0913 1296
Theme: Hmmmmm. I'll get it to you later on that.
I would like to be a Thread or Tournament Moderator. I will also advertise this tournament in my signature and shop.

Years
π

Name: Dark Wolf
Friend Code: 4425 0913 1296
Theme: Hmmmmm. I'll get it to you later on that.
I would like to be a Thread or Tournament Moderator. I will also advertise this tournament in my signature and shop.

You can be both. In fact, if it's not too much work, I'd like you to be my assistant to the entire tournament. I would get into the full details by PM. Also are you also entering the tournament?

Back