• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~NOT A HACK!~ Pokemon Stone Grey

Pokemon Team Mars' Revenge

I LIEK ESPLOSHINS!
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2010
REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT A HACK!!! ALL COMMENTS SAYING "nice hack" OR "what hack is it?" WILL BE MARKED AS SPAM!
TOOLS USED: RPG MAKER XP, POKEMON STARTER PACK
POKEMON STONE
GREY
STORYLINE:
1,000,000,000 YEARS EARLIER...
A legendary battle was underway. 2 Pokemon, Darkius and Lightusus were rampaging destroying each other and everything in sight. Then another legendary pokemon came and stopped the fighting. It's name was Dous.
(pronounced DO-US) It came and calmed them down and they all went into a deep, deep sleep....... But soon to be awakened...

1,000,000,00 YEARS LATER...
You walk outside and take a deep breath. It's time to get your Pokemon.
You go to the lab. PROF. MOSS is there. He offers you A, aquee, B, flamespout, and C, razee. Meanwhile, TEAM GALACTIC is off planning more trouble, but this time with darkus and lightus. They build a ultra master ball to capture Darkius and Lightusus(because masterballs can't catch em'.

Wanna help?
Got to the thread in team discussions.

Last edited:

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Is that one billion years and you missed the last zero, or one hundred million and you misplaced the commas? The names Darkus and Lightus are a little too obvious, but if you change them you'll have a solid base to build your story on! If you're looking for team members, you should post here.

Death Strike

a.k.a Minions123
Years
I like the idea of how you are using fakemon, I like the story so far, but could you add some more of the plot to make it more interesting, also, why is it called Stone Grey?

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
I Like How The Plot Is Coming Together The Name has Me A little confused if the Fakemon come out good i give you major props

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
In "1,000,000,00", you need to rearrange the commas. The correct punctuation would be "100,000,000" or "100 000 000".

You don't need to establish that this is not a hack if you're posting it in the game development section, we have another section for hacks.

The names "Darkus" and "Lightus" are, as has already been stated, a bit too obvious - and not terribly original. Try being a little more subtle and creative.

The story of your legendary pokémon sounds exactly like the story of Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza. Again, try to be a little more original.

What exactly is a "yectocomplaflaticziptomizerblaster"? It sounds like you just pulled all those prefixes out of a hat, rather than choosing ones which actually make logical sense. It's very difficult to pronounce and it's too long. Something more simple would suffice.

By the way, a little more information would be nice - for example, more detail on your story (though I have a terrible feeling that it's going to be exactly like the story of the official games, and/or that you're making it up as you go along), as well as on the unique features that you plan to incorporate into your game.

Lucerine

Nobody
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
Try these legendary Fakemon names: Hikara, and Kuraia. They're Light and Dark in japanese. Other than that, good job!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I think you really need to add something to the storyline. Think about it.
And the legendary battle bit sounds cliche..
Keep up though.

Back