• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Wondering when a mod terrible enough is gonna come in and say 0 lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Typically you guys seem to let the number rise when there's an event going on. Sometimes it's 'cause y'all are too busy; sometimes it's another thing. But hey, I'm not complaining o/

Gonna try and take part in at least three events (minus the chit-chats) this time around. I can do this, yo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Inorite. Shame it isn't one of the first two Home Alone movies. But I mean we started watching it in class (do not ask me how Elf is related to World Religion) and then that same night my parents decided to put it on. It's cute, but it isn't the ~greatest thing in the world~.

OK, today I withdraw a good portion from my bank account, then go to GameStop or Walmart and buy me a 3DS and Pokemon Rumble Blast.

...Hmm, so Walmart sells them at $169.96 and $34.96 while GameStop sells them at $169.99 and $34.99. Adding sales tax in (oh why couldn't I live in Delaware) and then subtracting my gift card cash (same for both stores) there isn't a big difference...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I do love how Elf acknowledges that the parents are the ones who get the presents but "breaks" that "rumor" for the kids.

OK time to go back to breeding. /Pokemon, of course; gotta have eggs for the Egg Swap (I wonder if anybody will be lucky to get a shiny from me 'cause I'm doing some Masuda Method-ing...)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Shining_Finger___Ala_Bush__by_Nydyn.jpg

My favourite picture in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back