• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Diablo you haven't made me laugh so much in my PC life. You really take the cake with humor, other than Hikari herself.

Years

I'd have to say, there are so many things in Pokemon games that make me mad:

Being underleveled. I hate that when I have to face a Gym Leader or something and I find myself losing cos of a huge level difference. Having to grind against wild Pokemon can get boring really fast, especially after I beat all the Trainers in the area. Having to face like say a Level 53 Pokemon with a team in the 40's is really bad cos I don't like getting walloped.

Kanto games were the worst offended when it came to level spikes, Erika's strongest Pokemon is around Level 29 but then comes Koga with his team in the 40's! Kanto was such an unbalanced region I say. Unova was probably the most balanced as far as level spikes went (not counting post-game). I mean, what's up with that?

Then there's Gyms that often use the same evolution line among all non-Gym Leader Trainers and sometimes even the wrong types are present. Being underleveled. Koga's Gym is a Poison Gym but has the Trainers carrying things like Drowzee, Sandslash and Kadabra which are actually strong against Poison. Then you have Ghost-types in Sabrina's Psychic Gym and Fighting-types in Giovanni's Ground Gym. Diamond & Pearl were also bad at this, particularly the Veilstone Gym being just Machoke and Meditite. The worst case of this in Sinnoh would be the Canalave Gym, which had just Onix and Steelix among all Trainers (bar Byron) with a Skorupi and Azumarill thrown in.

Pokemon games sure give you so much to rage about.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Think I'm gonna rewatch Higurashi sometime just for boredom's sake, that and psycho chicks are always a delight to watch lol.

Years

The Olympics are really gonna ruin TV for me... so I need PC at all costs.

I will bring this avatar/sig back sometime after the Olympics. That's only because it is one of my few avatars/sigs that is influence-driven.

Years

Now, that weird question people often think I'm crazy with:

Julian, why do you bleach your hair? It makes you look so weird.

Years

Here's my response to that question:

Good moisturiser? Have you heard of the whole Hikarigate scandal?
It's like Cablegate but without the secret cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back