• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, i'm Spencer, Hiya What do you think the news is gonna be on, January 8th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
Do you think it's gonna be Pkmn gray?
Or Pkmn Ruby + Sapphire remake?
Welcome to our forums, Spencer! :3 Unfortunately, this forum is only for new users and returning users looking to introduce themselves to the community with descriptions about themselves. u_u So I'm afraid that this is off-topic by our subforums' standards, since this is not much of an introduction. Discussions regarding the January 8th news are already covered in this thread, so click this sentence to continue the line of discussion that you've started in this thread. ^^

However! We'll still be really happy to hear you introduce yourself with a proper introduction! If you read our New Users / Welcome rules, you're eligible for an introduction thread of your own, so you can always make a thread again that fulfills this purpose. ;D

That being said, I'm going to have to lock this. I hope you understand. D: Feel free to PM me or Cirno if you have further questions! :) We don't bite. :p

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back