• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the Sprite

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I reshaded the Chinchou antennae and made one smaller to reduce clone looks and perspective. Also got rid of the folded, snake-like backside for something more monster.
Nf_Iy_U5w_zpscb4962bd.png

Yes, it is done. The next person may start a new sprite. (Carracosta? *hopes*)

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
CarracostaArchenAxew_zps2c1755a1.png

+Added the wings of its rival, Archeops
+Recolored to Match
+Fixed Recoloring Errors

'Bout time I got back into this.

Years
View attachment 69737

Mass editing all around. Fixed up a bit on the wing tip, the connection between the shell and wing, made the ears look more natural, improved body and heard shading, added spots on the torso and tentacles, replaced and recolored with Hitmontop legs, moved the tail and replaced it with a non-scratch Mankey one.
EDIT: WELL, don't I feel sheepish! xD I was skimming previous posts and for some reason decided to stop on one page and thought that it was the most recent post... DOH.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
@IceyPinkLemons: I don't even - wat. Also, please refrain from adding to many things in one go. It fills up any editing ooportunities and makes the game a lot harder and boring for the others. Thanks! ~

I used DD's sprite, BTW, after reading your edit.

zjl1th9.png

• Used Deoxys (attack form) arm as tail

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
This seems fun. I've never tried spriting but I'll give it my best shot if you don't mind.

I added Toarkoal's dust cloud and Huntail's shell, then made them the appropriate color.

4ClG5.png

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
budewzard.bmp

Sorry for the white BG, I made it in Paint 98 so transparency wasn't possible :(

I just added Charizard's colour scheme.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Major changes to the sprite as a whole

First up going from head to toe here, replaced the Ludicolo Hat with a Cacturne Hat, flipped vertically, changed the flame to Jet Blue and also turned the Cacturne Hat Purple. On the Face I've simplified the eyes and changed them to the same Jet Blue, also I've added two Zangoose Ears one the side. The arms being on the torso have been removed and the arms are now Cacturne Arms with Gallade Spikes one acting as a Scythe, the other as a Spike, also have changed the Budew face to just a blue body with no face. Also changed the legs to Zangoose/Gallade hybrid legs to shortent the sprite and finally changed the main body colour to Forest Green colouration.

doTHREn.png

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
@Serperion
Holy boxer shorts I don't even-
Please refrain from making such whabilloo changes to the sprite. I thought we started a new sprite already. The game goes on smoothly and then... BAM! No more Budew nearby. Anywhoo, I suppose you're a bit new to the new rules or whatev, but next time don't do this... please.

doTHREn_zps2252c731.png

I made the sprite look more... real? And looking back someone can start a new sprite now.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
@Hoenn
I read through the rules and there isn't one about how significant the edits can be, but in future I will refrain from major changes it was just from Florescent Munchlax's Comment about removing the Red/Orange/Pink colouration, although probably should've picked something other than Green for the primary

Anyways the sprite now looking like a demon puppet from the land of the bottom half of the rainbow and not Budew I think we can move onto a new sprite.

ctwJVRf.png

Natu! This little Tinybird from Johto needs some remodelling done so Begin!

Back