• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How long have you spent on X and Y so far?

How many hours have you put into the game so far?

• Less than 50 hours

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • 50-75 hours

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • 75-100 hours

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • 100-125 hours

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • 125-150 hours

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • 150-200 hours

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • More than 200 hours

Votes: 39 40.2%

• Total voters

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
So the games have been out since October 12th, and I was wondering how many hours people have put into the game so far. I myself have only put in 126 hours, but that's the most I've ever spent on a single save file in any Pokémon game before.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I haven't been playing very much this month, but from October 12 to now I've played ~45 hours. The most I've ever played a Pokémon file is ~120 hours so I'm only at a third of my record.

Tunuko

Huntin' Shinies!
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
I'm currently 220+

Higher than I've done with any previous title XD

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'm at around 342 hours on my Y version. I've actually maxed out the play time clock on my original black version. It stopped at 999:59! I was so afraid that my game was going to reset itself or something when I reached 1000 hours but alas, my fears we as founded as the 2012 apocalypse! Most of the time spent on my original black game was spent doing the masuda method, so that's how I racked up all those hours.

venomdank

Pokemon Addict
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
300hrs+ first time on a pokemom game i gone this long. Cx its so.addicting and I got this game midnight release.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I currently have 97 hours. I wonder how long I'll play it?

Years
I got the game on the release date, I am currently at 100 hours. It amazes me tho, cause I don't think I've played too much :\ Maybe the game is just too amazing that I'm losing the sense of time hehe

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm about 230-240h into the game. If I wouldn't take a break once in a while I would probably already beat my playtime record which is about 255h in my Gold version (my longest Pokemon playthrough, not counting resets)

I guess the game was worth it's price xD

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
I clock in at about...38 hours? Wow. I'm ashamed to even be in the same chat as the rest of you dedicated folks.

In my defense, I had college to worry about.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I clock in at about...38 hours? Wow. I'm ashamed to even be in the same chat as the rest of you dedicated folks.

In my defense, I had college to worry about.

October 12th was 3 weeks before my exams, you have no excuse >:(
Nah, all jokes aside, it's not too bad. Most people here don't seem to have spent this long on Pokemon games anyway. :P Usually I'd be at around 40-50 hours after I buy a Pokemon game at this stage. XD;

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I have like 280 hours, which is really saying something because in White 2, I only have 200 hours and that's the original file lol... Although, I plan on restarting my X version when Pokemon Bank comes out, and getting Y version for Christmas, too. I love this gen so much lol.

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
Years
I hit 100 last night before I went to sleep.. Now I'm at 117.
It's mainly me attempting to breed a good pokemon lol.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
362:32 is my current time but I've been playing a bit less then before, despite still hunting a 6V Ditto. I got busy with other things I guess (mainly trying to get a pokemon team that fits me the best).

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
Years
I think that Omer here was aiming at pointing out how us with 200+hours dont have any kind of shame :D

Back