• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
If I'm correct, Nidoqueen cannot breed, but Nidoran♀ can. I am not sure if Nidorina can, however.

Ah, okay thanks :) wish i'd bred my nidoran before evolving it lol.

Anone know if there's a sort of battle tower in pokemon b&w? i was wanting to enter a 'little cup' :D . Loved the good old days on the n64... hope they have something like this in this generation :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Anone know if there's a sort of battle tower in pokemon b&w? i was wanting to enter a 'little cup' :D . Loved the good old days on the n64... hope they have something like this in this generation :(

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
Years
that is SOOO stupid i have to beat the E4 to transfer my pokemon. what if you want to use your pokemon from SoulSilver to play through pokemon Black? that is laaame. ill just stick with soulsilver then :(

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Someone probably asked this before but here it go:
Can i trade pokés from Soul Silver to White before becoming the champion?

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
that is SOOO stupid i have to beat the E4 to transfer my pokemon. what if you want to use your pokemon from SoulSilver to play through pokemon Black? that is laaame. ill just stick with soulsilver then :(
You're kidding, right? Half the fun is in playing through the game with the new pokemon. Why would you ruin it by transferring your level 60+ pokemon over? Besides the fact you wouldn't be able to make them listen to you.

I accidentaly knocked out Tornadus while attempting to catch it. Do the roaming pokemon in BW regenerate after you beat the elite four like in DPPt, or is he gone for good? I couldn't find anything on google

Anyone?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Can anyone tell me if the wild Pokemon in Victory Road get to higher levels the further you go? (if that makes sense)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
Shiny Legendries? Newbie In Need Of Help

Heya!
Yesterday I got Pokémon Black and I'm already up to Reshiram. That was when I happened to come across a article about shiney Pokémon. Ever since then I've been obsesed with how I can get my hands on a shiney Reshiram. I don't really want to use Pokésav, as its cheating, I would rather spend hours doing whatever is required just to feel I earnt it. So yeah, can anyone fill me in on how to go about obtaining a shiney version? I know theres a "official" shiney thread, but I didnt think that seemed like the right place to ask questions (Sorry if im wrong!)

But also I read this:
pokemonelite2000 dot com /7389/the-shiny-factor-reshiram-and-zekrom
(PLEASE READ, cant post url's because im new, but just change the dot and remove spaces.)
Which says shiney Reshiram can't be obtained the first time you meet him or something? And even speculates that it's not available atall? What? Can someone please try and help me out, because I dont really want to capture Reshiram and then realize I just missed my chance to get a shiney version of him.

P.S- I caught the legendry dogs last night, was there a chance they could of been shiney by turning on and off the game repeatedly, or soft reseting, whatever its called xD

Help a newbie please!
Much love!
Lew,
x

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2011
Heya!
Yesterday I got Pokémon Black and I'm already up to Reshiram. That was when I happened to come across a article about shiney Pokémon. Ever since then I've been obsesed with how I can get my hands on a shiney Reshiram. I don't really want to use Pokésav, as its cheating, I would rather spend hours doing whatever is required just to feel I earnt it. So yeah, can anyone fill me in on how to go about obtaining a shiney version? I know theres a "official" shiney thread, but I didnt think that seemed like the right place to ask questions (Sorry if im wrong!)

But also I read this:
pokemonelite2000 dot com /7389/the-shiny-factor-reshiram-and-zekrom
(PLEASE READ, cant post url's because im new, but just change the dot and remove spaces.)
Which says shiney Reshiram can't be obtained the first time you meet him or something? And even speculates that it's not available atall? What? Can someone please try and help me out, because I dont really want to capture Reshiram and then realize I just missed my chance to get a shiney version of him.

P.S- I caught the legendry dogs last night, was there a chance they could of been shiney by turning on and off the game repeatedly, or soft reseting, whatever its called xD

Help a newbie please!
Much love!
Lew,
x
Whether a Reshiram is shiny is totally dependent on your Trainer ID number, which part of it is hidden.

You just have to be lucky, and if your Reshiram isn't shiny, and even after beating N, it is still not shiny, then it will never be shiny.

(In theory, a shiny Reshiram will only show its shininess AFTER you beat N. So a Reshiram will always appear as non-shiny before you beat N. Meaning that there is a slight chance for it to turn shiny after your beat N)

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Pokemon Black and White Help

I just got my pre-ordered Pokemon Black and White games today because it released today in Australia! XD

But I'm afraid to start it because it might have a secret determined thing after starting like the Trainer ID thing that determines Trainer Avatars and what fossil you get in Pokemon Platinum.

Does Pokemon Black and White have any of those? O:

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Anyone know if the GTS Trade Evolution glitch works on B/W?
Also, when is the earliest point in game where you see Zoura/Zoroark?

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
I just got my pre-ordered Pokemon Black and White games today because it released today in Australia! XD

But I'm afraid to start it because it might have a secret determined thing after starting like the Trainer ID thing that determines Trainer Avatars and what fossil you get in Pokemon Platinum.

Does Pokemon Black and White have any of those? O:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back