• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Spoiler:

So how is everyone?
Anyone not going to college or something?
Good luck to everyone who is.

Edit: Zam is having problems getting here. So until he gets it fixed, he'll be missing for a bit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Remember those Battle Data Charts that most of us have made? I decided to play around with the numbers a bit. I'll rank everyone based on each stat and the total; I'll calculate the "average rank" of everybody, and I'll also calculate the area of each chart. I'll do the same for the Canon Gotei 13 as well.

Ranking:
Spoiler:

I did exactly the same for the Canon Gotei 13 too. The only thing is, is that we have fewer stats (and not all of them are Captain stats), so I can't compare us to the Canon Captains.

Canon Gotei 13:
Spoiler:

Sorry if I hurt anyone's brain…

One thing that I figured would be quite interesting is the areas - for example, just because a person has a high total, doesn't necessarily mean that the amount that they cover is the best.

The meaning behind the areas is quite interesting – it doesn't necessarily mean you're "more powerful" or "more dangerous" or "stronger" just because you have a higher area. It just means that you have really high stats that are closer together – one thing I found out was that having, say, a 100 Offense and 100 Defence would give a higher area than 100 Offense and 100 Mobility (assuming all the other stats remain the same)

Areas:
Spoiler:

…Yeah, now I'm bored again.

I think maybe later I'll make some charts that show correlation between stats – like how with the Canon Gotei 13, if you have a high Intellect, you have a high Kidou/Reiatsu rank.

And yeah, as MC said, Zam can't get on PC forums for some reason.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
0____0 Woah, that must have been a lot of work!

It was very interesting, though. I liked seeing, objectively, how we all rank. I noticed that I seem to be pretty much average in everything except Mobility and Stamina, which I realized, in reality, should be the opposite of who I really am. XD

thank you for typing this up Ilpeh. It was really interesting!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Anime.
Spoiler:

And nice work on the charts (b'-')b

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I thought the art was a bit strange this week, I think they should have kept bishie Ichigo from last week (or the week before) tbh. I guess they're playing with animation in this filler arc to work out what they want to do with the fullbring arc.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
It's a miracle, I can get on PC today and it's not slow at all!! :D
I can't believe I PC wouldn't even load for me, for a whole week. >.>
Looks like you all did already without me, though. :p
Thank you ILP and MC for letting the club know I was having problems.

Anime.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

And I think the most official name is "The Hollow within Ichigo's conscience". Rolls of the tongue, doesn't it?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
0____0 Woah, that must have been a lot of work!

It was very interesting, though. I liked seeing, objectively, how we all rank. I noticed that I seem to be pretty much average in everything except Mobility and Stamina, which I realized, in reality, should be the opposite of who I really am. XD

thank you for typing this up Ilpeh. It was really interesting!
Thanks, I'm glad to see you enjoyed it ^.^

The hard part was just the write up. Getting the data and organising it by Offense/whatever, even calculating the areas was easy. But writing took time x.x

And nice work on the charts (b'-')b
Thank you 8D
It's a miracle, I can get on PC today and it's not slow at all!! :D
I can't believe I PC wouldn't even load for me, for a whole week. >.>
Looks like you all did already without me, though. :p
Thank you ILP and MC for letting the club know I was having problems.
Welcome back!

And I think the most official name is "The Hollow within Ichigo's conscience". Rolls of the tongue, doesn't it?
HIchigo himself says "I have no name!" at least a few times. I'm not sure if it was Kubo himself that refers to him as "The Hollow within Ichigo's conscience", but at the very least, it's a descriptive title.

I just call him HIchigo simply because I don't want to type out "H. Ichigo", or "Hollow Ichigo", or "Hichigo" as a word (I think Ogihci is used sometimes).

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I didn't notice anything weird about the animation this week. 0__o I guess I'm not very observant. XD

I just call him HIchigo simply because I don't want to type out "H. Ichigo", or "Hollow Ichigo", or "Hichigo" as a word (I think Ogihci is used sometimes).

I typically call him Hollow Ichigo, mainly because I have no qualms about typing it out. XD

Anime:

Spoiler:

Manga:

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Manga. I seriously thought
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
LOL D Gray Man made me completely forget about the manga /bad fan.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years