• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
On the topic of music, I'm so naturally unmusical that I can't sing and I can't dance. These guilty feet have got no rhythm.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think that'd be really nice! Maybe every so often PC can draw inspiration for contests from members (like how we have competitions like in GE or the Art section) too! It'll take some stress of the mods maybe if there are some well known and trustworthy members who'd like to host the events too.

See we need to advertise more that I'm sure most staff are willing to let a member run an event of their choosing, because pretty sure every mod is. I think in my entire time modding here so far I've gotten...one, maybe two PMs about running events in one of my sections. It's a thing that's completely allowed, but members either don't know it exists as an option or are too intimidated to do it. I mean, members aren't without ideas, as evidenced by that thread. I liked having it public too though, because I really liked having a lot of different opinions that I don't usually get to see. When it's the same people in every event planning, you start knowing their opinion before they post...XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What's with all this roleplaying

A517m.gif

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
What's wrong with playing on a chair, Drakow? I'm pretty sure it would be easier to play on a chair than inside a piano :3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Haven't posted in the DCC in forever. WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY? T_T

Anyway, pianos... The piano is a pretty cool instrument but in my apartment and our current financial issue there's no chance I'll get one any time soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I can play like... twinkle twinkle little star and mary had a little lamb on the piano. but anything that requires two hands? i'm not coordinated enough sob. i guess i'll be sticking with the clarinet or something.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I remember taking lessons of piano at school but i abandoned because i found it too hard to play with two hands at the same time.(I know it sucks a lot)

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Only instrument I've ever played was a recorder that my 3rd grade class was forced to learn.

I'm literally a frozen man right now.

I HATE SNOW.

I heard about that on the news. Supposed to be like 12 inches of snow up in New York.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Really? How cold is it at your place, Dipu?

It's pretty cold, but that's not why I'm hating the snow. I'm hating the snow because first off, it didn't give me the day off from school. But second, I hate it cause of what it did to the buses. I literally waited half an hour for the bus to get home. By the time it came, I was covered in snow and frozen.

And I think we'll be lucky to get 12 inches, actually. Forecast showed 18, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back