• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon: Manga Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
Never go to Rhode island if you like to a. ave fun or b. have
Claustrophobia

Me= both a and b

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
Bacl from Vaca. guys !!! Know what that means ?

Yup, progress ? No, more than that ... Demo shall be released soon !!!

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Why is there grass indoors?

Screen12.png

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
sorry im kinda angry because of my cousin she's like 12 and she's staying over and she annoys the living ---- Out of me. Back to the topic Will all the events of the manga series relate to the game or will some?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Still doesnt see rational... but whatever
Tents don't all have bottoms to them. The questionable part is the floorboards inside a tent, not the grass. And they've already been brought up, but I'm not sure whether Kris fixed it or wanted to leave it like that with wooden floorboards in a tent for some reason or what lmao. I think Kris said something about planning on making wall tiles and floor tiles for the tent? Don't remember 100%. I know wall tiles definitely...

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
Tents still don't have walls
Its a metal tent camp site thingy. he may change the wall gfx to look like a metallic thing or he may just leave it alone. Either way it's his choice and we'll find out in the beta... And maybe he'd also throw in a secret pokemon only available in the beta :)

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Actually I once went camping and the tent had straight walls up until five feet In the air then it slanted I'm to a point see not all tents have to slant to a point.

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
Actually I once went camping and the tent had straight walls up until five feet In the air then it slanted I'm to a point see not all tents have to slant to a point.
He has an explination. the slant tents are somewhat of a sterotype. its like saying everyone from the south are hillbillys. ya anyways apperntly he's back from the states so we should keep an eye on this thread. ALso how was the states Kris compare to San Fernando ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2017
I have high hopes for this game. It follows the storyline, the sprites are amazing. Keep it up!

! AvatarKris !

Years
I have high hopes for this game. It follows the storyline, the sprites are amazing. Keep it up!

Thanks... and cause I'm feeling evil... I'm releasing first demo at midnight!!!

No worries...the demo covers about 5 chapters, but it's still alot of gameplay... Decent gameplay i might add!!!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^ I really don't mean to sound like a johnny, but it says that was posted at 3:37 and right now is 5:24

! AvatarKris !

Years
DEMO!!!

HERE'S THE DEMO...

It covers the first 5 chapters of the manga... activities include-

Well, the intro of course.
The character prolougue (desguised into the game)
A team rocket event.
2 rival events 1battle.
An event where you find missing pokemon.
First gym battle.
Everything major was incorperated from the manga so far.

...EDITING...

^ I really don't mean to sound like a johnny, but it says that was posted at 3:37 and right now is 5:24

Where i'm from it's 1:30 ... so technically i'm really late...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back