• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

...except herpes. That s*** will come back with you.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
You aren't the first person to tell me that haha. c;
It's fun, though, really. My parents rage at me when I do it, though, so I only do occasionally to scare people with it. The night I finally managed to do it, I ended up with five of them in one hand. Ticked off my mother, but I was proud of myself hehe.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey Rooooo, Roc.
They're talking about going to another country and getting drunk, I think. :? I'm talking to Jz about safety pins and fire. c:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Twas so awesome meeting them, I'm gonna post a picture in the picture thread. Well, I only actually took a picture with one dude. But still!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Roc, you can stay here with me and Jz, then. We're going to burn stuff. c:

I've spent the last few minutes stalking the pictures of a friend of a friend on facebook. What am I doing with my life? D;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft knock it off haha.
I don't even know who he is. I thought it might have been a guy I met that my friend knows (can't remember his name to save my life)- so I was stalking the pictures to find one of him to see if it was that guy. It wasn't.

Now I'm wondering about if I'm just taking something he posted to her (my friend) in a weird way (and he hadn't meant it that way) or if that's really what he meant. I:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, that obviously is what it was created for. I usually don't stalk people. I did when I added a guy I know to my friends list, though, because he posts funny stuff. c:

Sometimes I stalk strangers, though. x;

Crux

Evermore
Years
Oooh, something rural I hope!
Hmm, is it wrong that i've always wanted to torch a windmill?

I never really liked facebook. :I

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That an amazing dream, Roc.
That actually does sound amazing. If you ever want to go torch some corn fields, come over here to pennsylvania, okay? That's really all we have over here, so it's no loss eheheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back