• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Username: Leonmachar
Pokemon of Choice: Lucario
Challenge: Single
Game(s): Platinum

Update:
-Did the starting stuff
-Gave the rival Turtwig
-Traded in an egg of riolu
-Cleared trainers everywhere

Zappaman
Riolu - Docile
Inner focus lv. 17
Quick attack - Foresight - Endure - Force palm

DKgopackgo

Sub on YT! DKgopackgaming! :)
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2013
Username: DKgopackgo
Pokémon of Choice: Crawdaunt
Game: Black

Username: DKgopackgo
Pokémon: Crawdaunt
Game: Black

Last edited:

USD

I like cats
Years
Username: USD
Pokemon of Choice: Luxray
Game(s): Pearl

Once I had tried to do this challenge but my DS was stolen the legacy must continue i will do it :D

Update:
I gave my rival (Barry) a turtwig so he would have a type advantage
Completed all the starting stuff
Cautch a female shinx on route 202
Shinx (Nishikino) lv. 3
Rash (Strong willed)
Intimidate
Tackle
Cleared all roads
evolved my shinx to luxio
challanged Roark:
Luxio lv 16
Gym battle:
Spoiler:

Huge update :
Spoiler:

TL;DR
Beat the game with Luxray solo

Attachments

• IMG_0251[1].jpg
    IMG_0251[1].jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
As a kid I remember I would only train one cause wanted to see him evolve faster lol
Username: Ronfiret
Pokemon of Choice: Totodile (and evolutions)
Challenge: Single (I don't have Gen V to do the Ultimate)
Game(s):FIreRed

Years
Username: Indignation
Pokemon of Choice: Mismagius

and how do i upload photos into the forum

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Username: Indignation
Pokemon of Choice: Mismagius

and how do i upload photos into the forum

A quick question, why does the username you put in your sign up not match your account name?

Also to put images in your posts you must have at least 15 posts first, then you add image tags around the url of the image you want to upload.

For example:
[IMG*]http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/429.png[/IMG*]
If you take out the * in the tags you would get
429.png

EDIT

I made some more progress guys. :D

Challenge
Spoiler:

Badges
50px-Basic_Badge.png
50px-Toxic_Badge.png
50px-Insect_Badge.png
50px-Bolt_Badge.png
50px-Quake_Badge.png
50px-Jet_Badge.png
50px-Legend_Badge.png

vs
100.gif
Spoiler:
124.gif

Bewsa
Level 58 | Female | Modest | Oblivious
Powder Snow | Psychic | Shadow Ball | Nasty Plot​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Wow, I haven't updated in a few months, mainly because of problems....again :/ anyway, I don't know where I left off put I'll pick up from where I think I am :)

After about 8 resets during the middle of fourth period in my high school, I finally beat Lenora, scoring myself the second gym badge. Shortly after, I cleared Pinwheel Forest and crossed the Skyarrow Bridge. I quickly mopped up in Castelia city, getting the Amulet Coin and the Exp. Share and facing the easiest gym in the history of forever, but before I waltz into the gym, Cheren decides that it would be the wisest Idea to go up against myself and Last Flame. I showed him up and proceded to earn my gym badge fairly easily. I walk out of the gym and, wouldn't you know it, Bianca calls me up. She told me to go to the building before Route four to have a battle, can you predict the outcome? it ended in a victory for me and after walking a few steps, I see Cheren just chillin' in the middle of the road waiting for me, I didn't think I was that important. Thank you for making me feel special, Cheren. After steamrolling Cheren, I proceeded through Route four and the Desert Resort before making it to my favorite city, Nimbasa. I saved the old man and got my bike, then I figured I should follow those flunkies into the park, until I found N just standing outside the farris wheel, kinda looked like he was looking for his contact lenses, he was so close to the ground. So I made a new BFF and we rode the ride, shortly after though, he decided we weren't friends anymore </3 and we battled, he broke my heart so I broke his pokemon's faces. Elesa's pokemon met the same fate however. This is where my journey came to a close, for now at least, for I shall continue tomorrow :)

My Growlithe is a 4th Gen Egg, in case any of you were wondering.

Name- Last Flame
Level:38
Moves:
-Flame Wheel
-Bite
-Dig
-Dragon Pulse

We are moving on up in the world, thanks for reading!

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
I somehow managed to lose my Heart Gold save file so I sadly have to start all over again. I did take me quite long to get where I was in the first place, but I'm able to run Heart Gold a lot smoother now so it shouldn't take that long. However, I'm not really up to starting over right now, so I'll do Ruby first. I got quite a lot done already.
  • Chose Mudkip as my starter.
  • Defeated May with it and caught a Zigzagoon and Perry!
  • Helped Wally out in Petalburg and defeated the Team Magma Grunt in Petalburg Woods.
  • I needed Confusion for Roxanne, so I trained Perry to Lv. 16 and defeated her.
  • Rescued Peeko and stole the Devon Goods back.
  • Took the boat to Dewford and delivered the letter to Steven.
  • Went to the gym and swiped it with Confusion.
  • Asked Mr. Briny to sail me to Slateport City. Before arriving in the town I cleared the beach in front of it.
  • Went in search of Capt. Stern and found him being 'assaulted' by Team Magma. Defeated their two grunts easily and gave Capt. Stern the Devon Goods.
  • Travelled further and stopped at the Trick House, effectively sweeping two stages. Psyduck evolved.
  • Continued to Mauville City, defeated Wally and Wattson.
  • Travelled all the way through the volcano and made a pit stop in Fallarbor Town.
  • Saved Prof. Cozmo from the 'evil' Team Magma in Meteor Falls and went to Lavaridge to defeat Flannery!
Screens:
Spoiler:

55.png

Perry the Modest Golduck (M) @ Lv.43
Ability: Cloud Nine
Confusion
Scratch
Screech
Disable

HM Slaves:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
After almost a month, I have come back. I'm going to abandon my current solo run and start a new one, so here goes; Username: Thebeast21799, Single or Ultimate: Ultimate, Game(s): Blue, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, and Black 2, Pokemon of choice: Blastoise. Hopefully I can post tonight on my new tablet, which was why i didn't post for a while, but anyway, I'll post when I can. Later.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Challenge
Spoiler:

So I got my final badge guys! I'm so close to finishing this I can taste it! :P
Now just to finish off Team Plasma and defeat the Elite Four and Iris.
Badges
50px-Basic_Badge.png
50px-Toxic_Badge.png
50px-Insect_Badge.png
50px-Bolt_Badge.png
50px-Quake_Badge.png
50px-Jet_Badge.png
50px-Legend_Badge.png
50px-Wave_Badge.png

101.gif
Spoiler:
124.gif

Bewsa
Level 68 | Female | Modest | Oblivious
Blizzard | Psychic | Shadow Ball | Energy Ball​

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Update #1: I named myself Green and my rival Yellow(couldn't think of anything else). With my mom's permission, I ventured to the wild grasses of Route 1, and guess which pedophile decides to scare me. None other than Professor Oak, my next door creeper. He takes me to his lab to pick a starter. Of course, I choose Squirtle, nicknaming it Blasty. After Yellow jealously picks Bulbasaur, he challenges me to a battle, and he got his ass whooped. After certain errands have been completed and a bit of grinding, I decided to go battle Yellow again. Attempt #1: Yellow beats me because his favorite move is the god almighty SAND-ATTACK!!!!! More grinding later to Lvl.11(first attempt was at Lvl.10). Attempt #2: Same as #1, Yellow spammed sand-attack like hell. Gwah!!!!! With Yellow being a *****, I moved on for now, into the forest. At this point, I'm mad because I can't beat Yellow. The first trainer poisoned me, but I was able to heal it off. Second trainer also poisoned me, but had no way to heal it off. Rushing to the PokeCenter, I was a few steps away when..... Blasty fainted! Blasty fainted for the third time, I was very unlucky right now. Continuing through the Viridian Forest, I battled the last trainer, who also poisoned me. Why are these trainers too lucky with poison heading!!!!!!!!!! At least me and Blasty were near Pewter City, so Blasty got healed there. Backtracking to Yellow, I decided to show him who was boss. Attempt #3: Wow, what luck I got. I got a crit hit bubble on his Pidgey, and surprisingly enough, Yellow only used Sand-Attack once, and out came Bulbasaur, who always neat Blasty. Thank you Sand-Attack for making this battle harder then it should've been. With 15 HP left, leeched seeded, and my accuracy lowered, I decide to use tackle and..... got a crit hit which fainted Bulbasaur. Finally, Yellow was defeated again. God, that sucked. Back in Pewter City, Blasty and I went to flood the gym with our water techniques, and, indeed, Blasty rocked the gym like a hurricane. If you have no idea of the outcome of the battle against Brock, in simple words, he got owned, bad. Literally, he never hit me, thanks to Water Gun. That is all I have for now, but I'll update more. Blasty is Lvl.15, about to evolve, and he knows the moves Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, and Water Gun. Man, what a day. # of badges: 1 Kan to badge. See you later with more updates. :)

Years
Time to begin!

-Obtained the Easy, Challenge, and Treehollow Keys
NB: I will be playing in Challenge Mode.
-Obtained Tepig (M, Lv.5)
NB: As soon as I get to Floccesy Town, I will be releasing Tepig.

-Was challenged by Rival Sosuke (yes, that's what I named him. In case you're wondering, I named myself Byakuya)
-Sosuke sent out Oshawott (M, Lv.6)
-Two Tackle attacks after a few Tail Whip attacks made Oshawott faint
-Tepig learned Ember
-Rival Sosuke was defeated

-Received Poke Balls
-Received the Running Shoes and Town Map
-Obtained the Bicycle
-Caught Wabisuke/Patrat (F, Lv.3) as a HM Slave
NB: I will be making Wabisuke evolve, but only because it can learn more HMs after it evolves. Granted, I won't actually be using it in battle, but it will still evolve.
-Caught Zangetsu/Gible (F, Lv.5)
-Arrived in Floccesy Town
-Released Tepig
-Zangetsu learned Dragon Rage
-Saved progress for now

Zangetsu/Gible (F, Lv.10)
HP: 33 ATK: 17 DEF: 14 SP. ATK: 15 SP. DEF: 14 SPD: 16
Modest nature.
Quick to flee.
Ability: Rough Skin
Tackle, Sand-Attack, Dragon Rage

HM Slaves: Wabisuke
Another HM Slave to come later.

ShinyNuzLover

What're you lookin' at?
Years
First time ever doing this :)

Username: ShinyNuzLover
Pokemon of Choice: Rattata/Raticate (Can I do that?)
Challenge: (Single or Ultimate) Single
Game(s): Fire Red

Joobell

Insert Witty User Title Here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2015
Let's try this ^_^
Username: Joobell
Pokemon of Choice: Pichu (Won't Evolve it)
Game(s): Pokemon Crystal

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
Years
Username: Dr. Koga
Pokemon of Choice: Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar
Challenge: Ultimate
Game(s): Fire Red Ultra, Storm Silver, Eccentric Emerald, Origin Platinum, and Blaze Black
I'll try to update every Monday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back